It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TheDudeLebowski:
Your Gerald of Red Deer drawing is lovely, maybe the Fight Club needs a mascot:)
krugos2: Here's the url:
http://krugos.com/gog_fight_club.html
Thanks for this.
Post edited December 14, 2020 by Moonbeam
krugos2: Expanding on TheDudeLebowski's spreadsheet posted recently, we are proud to present you a webpage where you can follow all the fights, neatly archived and organized, with a look that resembles the GOG forums (dark mode).

Soon we will be adding all the info on the participants and their characters and we're planning other activities like interviews and stuff. I hope you enjoy it! :)

Here's the url:
Nice of you to do that. Very clean and simple layout. Kudos to you and TheDudeLebowski.
BranjoHello: I'm rooting for the "cliche" finale of ultimate evil vs ultimate good. That would mean Mother of All Mothers in Law vs. Mr. Nice Guy.
Their fighting styles made me laugh the most so far. :D
...and the winner will be Blue Lightening?
krugos2: Expanding on TheDudeLebowski's spreadsheet posted recently, we are proud to present you a webpage where you can follow all the fights, neatly archived and organized, with a look that resembles the GOG forums (dark mode).

Soon we will be adding all the info on the participants and their characters and we're planning other activities like interviews and stuff. I hope you enjoy it! :)

Here's the url:
Wow, this is amazing! For a moment I doubted it was a gog's page! ^_^

About the latest fights, I suspect the fight between Wren and Lillith would be a screaming battle, please protect your ears! ^_^
We may need an official comic book.
gogamess: About the latest fights, I suspect the fight between Wren and Lillith would be a screaming battle, please protect your ears! ^_^
Nostradamus ))))))))
high rated

Here's the url:
Great page! Kudos to you and TheDudeLebowski. :)

Thanks Doc and Punington for the hilarious scenes, they make my day. Although this thread may have to consider a warning in the OP ... I have learned to put any drink down far far away from the computer before reading. :D
krugos2: Here's the url:
This is awesome! I appreciate the dark mode and those purple dice icons are a nice touch. ;) Makes for a clean pleasant read on my smartphone too. :) TheDudeLebowski, krugos2... thanks!

bjgamer: Thanks Doc and Punington for the hilarious scenes, they make my day. Although this thread may have to consider a warning in the OP ... I have learned to put any drink down far far away from the computer before reading. :D
^ This! From now on, if it ain't in a sealed thermos cup, it ain't going anywhere near my keyboard. :P
Post edited December 15, 2020 by matterbandit
Forget heroic characters from DC Comics and Marvel, Doc0075's Fight Club is the new licence to know !
MaxFulvus: Forget heroic characters from DC Comics and Marvel, Doc0075's Fight Club is the new licence to know !
I'm looking forward to the Doc's Fight Club Cinematic Universe!
MaxFulvus: Forget heroic characters from DC Comics and Marvel, Doc0075's Fight Club is the new licence to know !
park_84: I'm looking forward to the Doc's Fight Club Cinematic Universe!
And the inevitable Netflix series!

The site is an awesome feature, very nice! Would be great to also have a listing of the events going on at the tavern, parallel to the fights, it also feels like a fun part of the action :)

And the tavern is still not officially named... maybe we can start listing suggestions for a later canon approval by our host? I'll put forward the name "Pair o' Dice", a double take on Paradise (where the brave warriors respawn after their duels) and the two dice used for the fights.

Doc's Fight Club gained a life of its own, a mark of clear creative quality ^^
Considering all the creativity, I guess we should look for some game developers and start to print t-shirts. Regarding a future game (obvious successor of Mortal Kombat series) - isn't CD Project Red free at the moment? As far as I know they've just finished a big project and they're looking for some fresh ideas ;)

Mister.Wolf: I'll put forward the name "Pair o' Dice", a double take on Paradise (where the brave warriors respawn after their duels) and the two dice used for the fights.
Sounds great! :D
ciemnogrodzianin: (...) isn't CD Project Red free at the moment? As far as I know they've just finished a big project and they're looking for some fresh ideas ;)
Finished? From the little i've read so far, far from it. It seems they have a couple (million) of bugs to hunt; maybe even re-work whatever mechanic wasn't received well by critics & customers alike, as part of an enhanced version? Then offer an expansion or two, to keep the income flowing and keep the game relevant.

THEN SIT DOWN AND WORK ON THE FREAKING FIGHT CLUB! PRE-ORDER NOW FOLKS! :D
ciemnogrodzianin: (...) isn't CD Project Red free at the moment? As far as I know they've just finished a big project and they're looking for some fresh ideas ;)
Vythonaut: Finished? From the little i've read so far, far from it. It seems they have a couple (million) of bugs to hunt; maybe even re-work whatever mechanic wasn't received well by critics & customers alike, as part of an enhanced version? Then offer an expansion or two, to keep the income flowing and keep the game relevant.

THEN SIT DOWN AND WORK ON THE FREAKING FIGHT CLUB! PRE-ORDER NOW FOLKS! :D
Base game will contain 4 fighters, remaining 110 will be added in paid DLC's.
I changed my username from SylvanFae to MemoryRunaMelody, I apologize for inconvienece