It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm thinking of buying X-COM or Civ III on Steam and later post a gift code on the Ninja Giveaway,but money is low and I still did not paid my CC.
I hate being a Brazilian gamer.
My gf just got her bachelor's degree, so I'm pretty drunk right now

hik!
This is disturbing. I'm in my third week of my four weeks summer vacation and I haven't posted here yet even though I've been drunk enough times.
I hate to say it but can it be that the drinking part of GOG society is losing its edge?

I'm not even excessively drunk while I post this and that's saying something. We need to get our act together and do something! GOG Drunks Unite!
Sober...
well this is pretty akward...BUT IM PORETTY F*CKING DRUNK RITH noW again!!!!!
Tought i'd come here and "#spam" something unuseful and stuff.,...idk....
i had a fight a fight with my gf but nao she's pretty ok and apologized me
Listening to Immortal and playing Dungeon Keeper 2 and give me thumbs up and resurrect this thread!!!
Love ya!!! Take Care!!!

Hails:
The Ultimate Mighty World Warrior Sebek!!!
Post edited July 30, 2012 by Sebek
I shall wander the world til I find that which I call home!

If only I had the same balls while sober... or ability to give a flying fuck about responsibility... that;'s a grown up word for "coward" btw.
Drunk again...soon!
I fear i might become the most active member in this thread...fuck life
Sebek: Drunk again...soon!
I miss akwater. He need to come back, take his rightful place as resident drunk and just be fun.
Sebek: Drunk again...soon!
Tarm: I miss akwater. He need to come back, take his rightful place as resident drunk and just be fun.
True, haven't seen him for a while, he was really fun... just came back from a really REALLY shitty day at work, glad i have a few icecold beers in the fridge and baldur's gate 2 ready to be slaugthered :-) You gotta enjoy the little things in life, makes my day
Tarm: I miss akwater. He need to come back, take his rightful place as resident drunk and just be fun.
Sebek: True, haven't seen him for a while, he was really fun... just came back from a really REALLY shitty day at work, glad i have a few icecold beers in the fridge and baldur's gate 2 ready to be slaugthered :-) You gotta enjoy the little things in life, makes my day
Yeah. To hell with saving much each month if it means most days lack little things that makes me stand going to work.
Alcohol's a hell of a drug. I did consume two packs of Korean noodles before sleep but clearly that did not suffice. Aspirin isn't being particularly potent right now either. I feel like a pig shat in my head.
Fuck im drunk again!!!
Well at least i have good music, my friend over here (drunk too) and my gf's coming home tomorrow!
My grandparents gave me a 10 liter canister full of booze... = R.I.P (but this is pretty damn tasty that's for sure and that's the worst part)
Hope i dont do a giant giweaway and lose 200€ like i use to do when im drunk
Did i say i was drunk? Have a good and tasty weekend!!
i'll go to work tomorrow and do shit.
I'm drunk take care
Really....am i the only one here?
Yea i'm drunk again
Sebek: Really....am i the only one here?
Yea i'm drunk again
Gotta wait until I'm off work, then I'll join ya, well, not too much, gotta do some shit tonight too:)
We'll that's too bad....Doin shit is much more fun when youre drunk though!! (:
Glad there's someone here besides me dont feel like lone'lish drunk troll