It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sunshinecorp: Single malt whisky. Lagavulin is one of my favorites, but I do have lots of favorites.
Gunsang: That looks good!... and expensive. Is that what you normally drink, or just a favorite?
I normally drink beer. :) But single malts are my true love. They're also very expensive, so...
Gunsang: -snip-
sunshinecorp: I normally drink beer. :) But single malts are my true love. They're also very expensive, so...
Emob78: As a guy who is currently flying the Confederate flag in his front yard, I don't take any offense at all to that. Offense means jack shit. Being offended at something is sure proof of being thin skinned and not being able to accept that others might think differently than you.
sunshinecorp, Emob78; mi estranged und drunken amigos, watcha currently drinkin''?
sunshinecorp:Only Anchor and Lagavulin or anything else?
Emob78: (I feel like a broken record, but, again, I apologize, that was highly inappropriate of me.) What are you drinking at this moment/month?

Anyone else, watchu drinkin' this moment/month?
Post edited February 24, 2015 by Gunsang
I feel bad that I've been mostly posting in the drunk thread, but: eh.

Anyone watch hockey? NHL is killing it right now;my team in the KHL is failing right now though. :(
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Gunsang
Last two weeks, mostly Hoegaarden. I may have to go live in Belgium.
Belgium belgium I love you.
Beer or scotch for me. My favorite scotch, Johny Walker Black, is not a single malt.
For beer I currently buy Alexander Keith Hop mixed pack (4 x 3 different hop). I'm currently broke so I'm risking my life with water. That might change tomorrow.
Emob78: As a guy who is currently flying the Confederate flag in his front yard, I don't take any offense at all to that. Offense means jack shit. Being offended at something is sure proof of being thin skinned and not being able to accept that others might think differently than you.
Gunsang: sunshinecorp, Emob78; mi estranged und drunken amigos, watcha currently drinkin''?
sunshinecorp:Only Anchor and Lagavulin or anything else?
Emob78: (I feel like a broken record, but, again, I apologize, that was highly inappropriate of me.) What are you drinking at this moment/month?

Anyone else, watchu drinkin' this moment/month?
Finishing off my last Shiner Holiday beers. Peach with a roasted pecan finish. Not too high on the hops. Surprisingly a really good beer. After the beer runs out it will be back to rum and coke until I can stock up.

How about yourself?
I dreamed I got drunk last night and bought a micro-brewery, then joined a bigger micro-brewery with a pub, then realized the manager of my micro-brewery was incompetent.
Then I woke up.
How the *bleep* am I the last post on the drunk thread on a Friday night when I posted in the morning?

I am now properly drunk and not just dream drunk. I had lunch at Hooters where I had a few beer and then dinner at my father where I had a few more and half a bottle of wine.

I've been able to put $100 on my Visa prepaid card for the first time in several month so I'll be able to buy some of the goodies that made their debut here since then and I'm also thinking of doing a GA soon, I just need to think of a theme or gimmick.

I hope someone else is properly drunk or I'll send the GOG Bear after you all.
i can't get properly drunk there's the police in my house a secret organization governing the household nicknamed The Wife dunno maybe I gotta go Underground just two beers labeled ginger but there's at least 4,5% there in a message of the potion
I lost my internet earlier today.

Now while browsing the forum I told myself that I should check if it is back...

I swear this is only my second beer!
superstande: i can't get properly drunk there's the police in my house a secret organization governing the household nicknamed The Wife dunno maybe I gotta go Underground just two beers labeled ginger but there's at least 4,5% there in a message of the potion
This "The W.I.F.E." sounds dangerous. Whatever you do don't show weakness, if The W.I.F.E. sees you naked you're doomed.

Only ginger beers? That's a bummer. No more Hoegaarden?

justanoldgamer: Beer or scotch for me. My favorite scotch, Johny Walker Black, is not a single malt.
For beer I currently buy Alexander Keith Hop mixed pack (4 x 3 different hop). I'm currently broke so I'm risking my life with water. That might change tomorrow.

I dreamed I got drunk last night and bought a micro-brewery, then joined a bigger micro-brewery with a pub, then realized the manager of my micro-brewery was incompetent.
Then I woke up.
-snip-
I swear this is only my second beer!
Never could get into scotch myself; I'm more of a brandy person.

Sounds like a weekend in Colorado. Seriously, so many micro-breweries; how's the micro-brewery scene in Quebec?

Only your second..................................-.-
Then you need another!... Um, if I could pass you a Boddington's I would. (Not normally a fan of Ales, but this one is good and I like honey.)

Emob78: Finishing off my last Shiner Holiday beers. Peach with a roasted pecan finish. Not too high on the hops. Surprisingly a really good beer. After the beer runs out it will be back to rum and coke until I can stock up.

How about yourself?
Never really tried Shiner; might have to. "Peach with a roasted pecan finish" sounds really good. Rum and Coke is good, but I hardly drink it.

I've been alternating between Breckenridge Brewery's Vanilla Porter and Boddington's for beer. And just Russian Standard (vodka) for hard alcohol. Lighter beers than I normally drink, but I've been digging them lately. Also I tend to prefer potato vodkas, but Russian Standard is pretty good.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Gunsang
Gunsang: ah you are aware of my Hoegaardian passion :)
I might get away with drunkenness this weekend. Even considering a beer before the last stretch of work soon (it's 3 p.m.) - gonna visit a party tomorrow and Sunday is Women's Day so why not toast for that for a two dozen times before it even starts. If I do my paperwork properly and don't cause too much suspicion even The W.I.F.E. might let my mad drunkenness pass. Maybe.
Beer!
Tarm: Beer!
I knew this would come up as soon as I saw the link!
Tarm: Beer!
advancedhero: I knew this would come up as soon as I saw the link!
It's a classic that works every time. Seriously that song is catchy. :)