It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thank you Doc and thanks finkle. You're the best.
May I request for Iratus: Lord of the Dead?
high rated
Lionel212008: May I request for Iratus: Lord of the Dead?
Well, this is awkward. It was on the list, but I don't seem to have a key for it. Sorry about that.
Thank you for the donation Doc!
And thank you, finkleroy, for organizing this!
Lionel212008: May I request for Iratus: Lord of the Dead?
finkleroy: Well, this is awkward. It was on the list, but I don't seem to have a key for it. Sorry about that.
That is perfectly alright. We are all human after all. Appreciate the candor.

If it is alright with you then may I ask for Warlords I + II + Warlords III: Darklords Rising instead?

MazDen: Could I ask for Deus Ex 3?
There isn't a game by that name on the list. Do you mean Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director’s Cut?
Oh yes I meant it, sorry for this misunderstanding.
high rated
Lionel212008: If it is alright with you then may I ask for Warlords I + II + Warlords III: Darklords Rising instead?
Granted.
MazDen: Oh yes I meant it, sorry for this misunderstanding.
That's what I figured. I just wanted to make sure.
Thank you Doc0075 for Warlords 1 + 2 + 3. These games have been on my wishlist for a long time. Also, finkleroy for hosting the giveaway.
Hi,
may I ask for Space Haven ?
Thank you Doc for the game, and thank you Finkleroy for running the giveaway!
Thank you so much, Doc0075 finkleroy for the Hellblade, love this game from the Xbox One but never could play it ^_^
Thanks to Doc0075 and Finkleroy for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided!
Much appreciated :)
high rated
Damon18: Hi,
may I ask for Space Haven ?
Granted.
Thanks to the tireless finkleroy and of course Doc0075 for The Talos Principle: Gold Edition!
Many thanks to Doc0075 and Finkleroy!