It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy :)
How. Is. That. Even. Possible!

I've just opened the thread and I started looking when this party started. After 12 pages, 30 posts per topic page I'm simply shocked. Thank you, Doc. And thanks to finkleroy for a huge work to maintain this thread.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you very much to Doc0075!
I know many people think Doc0075 like to gift games in the giveaway, but the truth is that he just hates finkleroy and want to see him work without a rest XD
One more big shout to Doc for the unbelievable endless generosity and to Finkle for the tireless work.

Thank you!!!
Many many thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy.
I'm gonna be busy all summer!
Thanks Doc0075 and finkleroy for Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Imperial Edition Bundle .
KetobaK: I know many people think Doc0075 like to gift games in the giveaway, but the truth is that he just hates finkleroy and want to see him work without a rest XD
Nah, Doc is just a believer in a strong work ethic.

*looks at Doc* Ain't that right, Doc? :)

Post edited July 02, 2021 by GamezRanker
KetobaK: I know many people think Doc0075 like to gift games in the giveaway, but the truth is that he just hates finkleroy and want to see him work without a rest XD
GamezRanker: Nah, Doc is just a believer in a strong work ethic.

*looks at Doc* Ain't that right, Doc? :)

I edited the meme (Ultra HD 4K)
:D
Attachments:
KetobaK: (Ultra HD 4K)
:D
So like the HD of Secret Agent HD, then? ;D
Thank you Doc0075 and finkleroy for Disco Elysium!
May I request the game Golem for this month ?
Awed by the generosity of Doc0075 and the dedication of Finkleroy... It has been a shock to enter the thread, really.

Let us participate in this! Tough choice. So many great games!!

MIght I ask for Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War?
Thanks Doc0075 for Dorfromantik and Finkle for your effort to keep this giveaway going.
thanks to Doc0075 for the doom collection key, and for finkleroy for managment. :)
:)