It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ywzywz: Very nice keys still exist. I wonder if anyof them will survive 30 days?
ssling: There might be not enough eligible users on GOG :P
i hope. i still want that hollow knight :) But ı dont think it will survive

anyway it is very big pleasure for me to check forums every morning.
If I'm eligible since I'm not that active anymore, I'd like to request Dorfromantik.
Thanks Doc0075 and for Destroy All Humans donation.
Hi, I'd like to request one of the Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition copies.

Thank you for still running this!
Thank you again Doc for your Generosity and Finkleroy for Hosting!
Can I ask for wingspan ?
Thank you Doc0075 & finkleroy for going above and beyond!
Is Lost Worlds Beyond a Page free to ask, I would liked that.
Thank you to finkleory for running this awesome giveaway, and a HUGE thank you to Doc0075 for Valfaris - this has been on my list for a while! Hopefully I will be able to add it to me run 'n' gun 1cc list.
Could I ask for Deus Ex 3?
high rated
KingCross: May I request Spellcaster University?
Granted.
moonshineshadow: If I'm eligible since I'm not that active anymore, I'd like to request Dorfromantik.
Granted.
Lifthrasil: Hi, I'd like to request one of the Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition copies.

Thank you for still running this!
Granted.
NightNever: Can I ask for wingspan ?
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
CordeliaMelody: Is Lost Worlds Beyond a Page free to ask, I would liked that.
Granted.
MazDen: Could I ask for Deus Ex 3?
There isn't a game by that name on the list. Do you mean Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director’s Cut?
Post edited July 02, 2021 by finkleroy
Can I request Spellcaster University?
high rated
letsmaybeLP92: Can I request Spellcaster University?
Granted.
Thanks Doc0075 for Spellcaster University
Thank you so much Doc0075 for Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition. I can't wait to play the game :). Also thank you, finkleroy for hosting this giveaway.