It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GetRight88: I missed the Obduction giveaway... if there's anyone willing to trade with a Grim Fandango gift code, I'll be really grateful.
There's already trading thread
GetRight88: I missed the Obduction giveaway... if there's anyone willing to trade with a Grim Fandango gift code, I'll be really grateful.
Try PM-ing people in this thread:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_expiring_codes_clearinghouse_thread
misteryo: Could I have Regions of Ruin, please? Thanks!
zeogold: All granted.
Thanks, bler144 for Ruining my day.

And, thanks, Zeo, for abetting him.
BeatriceElysia: There's already trading thread
Thanks!
zlaywal: Try PM-ing people in this thread:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_expiring_codes_clearinghouse_thread
Thank you for the link.
Post edited June 02, 2019 by GetRight88
BenKii: So I had a look at people's public wishlists from the MaGog search engine and it looks like quite a few people didn't get the Obduction freebie a few days ago. Might be worth PMing these people to see if they would like one from the CG. See list below.

penumbren
leon30
mcleodone
Nesoo
RenKalan
xckx
yukiai01
I only could message mcleodone and xckx, the other ones had the send message button grayed out.

Let's see what happens!
Oh I see, Sid Meier’s Pirates! How cool is that! Can I request it please? Thank you! :)
zaMNal: Oh I see, Sid Meier’s Pirates! How cool is that! Can I request it please? Thank you! :)
Where are you seeing these games?
zaMNal: Oh I see, Sid Meier’s Pirates! How cool is that! Can I request it please? Thank you! :)
MarshMellow65: Where are you seeing these games?
Go to page 1
Hello, Zeo and everyone! Is A Story About My Uncle taken? If not, I'd love to have it. Thanks in advance.
sid meiers games are superb, especially pirates! i still play even 1987 ega version :D you cant make a mistake!

btw, are you really from mongolia? :)
May I get Mhakna Gramura and Fairy Bell please?
Korotan: May I get Mhakna Gramura and Fairy Bell please?
Already asked for
low rated
Hi There, are you interested in investing in cryptocurrency? but you are afraid of sudden lost? Or afraid because it is a risky game to play?Tell me one thing, are you happy with your ongoing lifestyle? Do you want to grow more, earn more?If yes then i advice you join the cryptoworld. Its the future. Join today or regret later. Now choice is yours call: +17328440072
Person who shall be deleted soon...
Reported.
Post edited June 04, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
BeatriceElysia: Reported.
You may want to remove the quote, to not have the message still here in case it'll be deleted in itself.