It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
So I had a look at people's public wishlists from the MaGog search engine and it looks like quite a few people didn't get the Obduction freebie a few days ago. Might be worth PMing these people to see if they would like one from the CG. See list below.

penumbren
leon30
mcleodone
Nesoo
RenKalan
xckx
yukiai01
could I haz Screamer 4x4?
Could I have Regions of Ruin, please? Thanks!
I have a single use code for two games in the X-Com series (already own them), being Apocalypse and Terror from The Deep which are EXPIRING TODAY at 11:59 PM GMT. First come, first serve send me a pm asap if you want them.
Porygons: I have a single use code for two games in the X-Com series (already own them), being Apocalypse and Terror from The Deep which are EXPIRING TODAY at 11:59 PM GMT. First come, first serve send me a pm asap if you want them.
Thank you . :)
Porygons: I have a single use code for two games in the X-Com series (already own them), being Apocalypse and Terror from The Deep which are EXPIRING TODAY at 11:59 PM GMT. First come, first serve send me a pm asap if you want them.
Thank you for your generosity, but please note that this thread is meant to be a central giveaway, with all keys distributed by zeogold. For the type of giveaway you're doing, The Expiring Codes Clearinghouse Thread would be a better option.

Also, are you absolutely certain those codes would expire today? I'm assuming you got them from the sale bundle; according to a blue, those codes should stay valid for a full year, in which case you might've overlooked the year listed in the expiry date?
gogtrial34987: Thank you for your generosity, but please note that this thread is meant to be a central giveaway, with all keys distributed by zeogold. For the type of giveaway you're doing, The Expiring Codes Clearinghouse Thread would be a better option.

Also, are you absolutely certain those codes would expire today? I'm assuming you got them from the sale bundle; according to a blue, those codes should stay valid for a full year, in which case you might've overlooked the year listed in the expiry date?
My bad, I did happen to overlook the year. Although I'm fine that the game was given anyway.
OtakuD: ZOMG I hope I'm doing this right can I get MDK and Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey?
zeogold: Sure, but you'll have to either add me as a friend or change your chat privacy settings to public so I can get the keys to you.
Granted.
Wow, thanks so much! Made my chat public.
high rated
erbello: Hello, I would like to ask for Heretic Kingdoms :)
te_lanus: could I haz Screamer 4x4?
misteryo: Could I have Regions of Ruin, please? Thanks!
All granted.
thanx Zeo and deja65
Mhakna Gramura and Fairy Bell
I would like to meet a fairy.
Please.
Thank you so much Cavalary and Zeogold for Heretic Kingdoms :)
erbello: Thank you so much Cavalary and Zeogold for Heretic Kingdoms :)
Enjoy. Hope it'll work, with all the complaints about mainly graphics issues I'm seeing (and the note in requirements that it won't work with integrated graphics making me not even try to install it ever since I got it myself, 5 years ago).
Cavalary: Enjoy. Hope it'll work.
It works, thanks :)
I missed the Obduction giveaway... if there's anyone willing to trade with a Grim Fandango gift code, I'll be really grateful.