It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There is a bridal shower going on downstairs.

I'm a prisoner in my own room! :P
Was reading an article (which links to another article) and was bothered by the sort of mistakes people sometimes make.

According to the first article, there was a PDF that was supposed to be redacted, but the text could be copied out anyway. If you are going to redact something, you need to actually remove it, not just cover it up and hope nobody uncovers it.

The second article quotes a court order, but makes a mistake while doing so; the quote contains "it's" (incorrect in that context) instead of the correct "its" that the order contained. It's one thing to make that error when you're typing new text; it's another when you introduce that error into a quote. (The first article has the same quote without the mistake.)

By the way, my use of "it's" in that previous paragraph is correct; to check, just imagine every instance of "it's" replaced with "it is".

(Of note, the subject matter of the article was rather heavy, and the article was also fairly long.)
tinyE: There is a bridal shower going on downstairs.

I'm a prisoner in my own room! :P
Put on some polka music, crank it up to 11 and start jumping up and down really hard.

If no one invites you to a party, then start your own.
You know, I've got important things to do, like play videogames, jeez.

I have to assassinate this guy before lunch, then fight the mayans, I'm swamped.
Post edited April 25, 2016 by bad_fur_day1
you gotta be shittin' me!

It's snowing!
tinyE: you gotta be shittin' me!

It's snowing!
Same here. For three or four days we've had snow, sleet, hail and rain down the sky, sometimes all at the same time, and quite often very sideways. It hasn't stayed on the ground for very long, but Jesus fuck could it please be spring already.
Both of my dogs passed this month. They were old, 19 and 18. The older one died on his birthday, a few weeks ago, the younger one died yesterday morning. I knew it would inevitably happen, but I guess I just wasn't prepared for them to die, and feel that if I'd been more attentive or done something differently they might still be alive.
Gonchi: Both of my dogs passed this month. They were old, 19 and 18. The older one died on his birthday, a few weeks ago, the younger one died yesterday morning. I knew it would inevitably happen, but I guess I just wasn't prepared for them to die, and feel that if I'd been more attentive or done something differently they might still be alive.
That sucks. Dogs are awesome. They're like hairy, slobbering, partially retarded family members. Just like any loved thing, a good dog will stay with you long after its gone.
I have a serious lack of anime in my life. If there's any worse torture than having no anime, I can handle it easily.
bad_fur_day1: I have a serious lack of anime in my life.
Wrong thread.

Here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/what_made_you_happy_today

That's right! I said it! Anime sucks! XD

MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
This is a bit gross but I have for the past two days had the worst case of "the runs" I think I have ever have. I have to go to the bathroom every 30 minutes or so and it is draining my energy fast. I don't even want to game, that's how fatigued I am and I have no idea what caused it but I do hope it blows over soon.

Being sick sucks!
Post edited April 28, 2016 by jepsen1977
jepsen1977: This is a bit gross but I have for the past two days had the worst case of "the runs" I think I have ever have. I have to go to the bathroom every 30 minutes or so and it is draining my energy fast. I don't even want to game, that's how fatigued I am and I have no idea what caused it but I do hope it blows over soon.

Being sick sucks!
Even if you don't feel like it, drink PLENTY of fluids (water if possible) as you will dehydrate seriously. Try a touch of salt in with it.
Trust me, for 28 years I have suffered with Crohn's Disease, I know what this is like...
Doing not much of anything today during a quick stop at a customer - easy repair / adjustment - and tweaked my back. Dammitall. The last month I was twisting turning climbing lifting crawling etc all over a different machine and it felt fine. Go home, relax a little, and boing!

Gonchi: Both of my dogs passed this month. They were old, 19 and 18. The older one died on his birthday, a few weeks ago, the younger one died yesterday morning. I knew it would inevitably happen, but I guess I just wasn't prepared for them to die, and feel that if I'd been more attentive or done something differently they might still be alive.
Very sorry to hear that. The lovable monsters worm their way into your heart, and when they leave us they take a piece with them.

And don't second-guess yourself. 18 and 19 for a dog... that's a long life so it seems to me you were doing the right things.
HereForTheBeer: Doing not much of anything today during a quick stop at a customer - easy repair / adjustment - and tweaked my back. Dammitall. The last month I was twisting turning climbing lifting crawling etc all over a different machine and it felt fine. Go home, relax a little, and boing!

HereForTheBeer: Very sorry to hear that. The lovable monsters worm their way into your heart, and when they leave us they take a piece with them.

And don't second-guess yourself. 18 and 19 for a dog... that's a long life so it seems to me you were doing the right things.
I suppose. I don't know. They didn't pass peacefully, I guess that's what's bothering me, seeing them suffering at the end. I wasn't done grieving one and now I've lost the other.
CARICATUREKILB: Even if you don't feel like it, drink PLENTY of fluids (water if possible) as you will dehydrate seriously. Try a touch of salt in with it.
Trust me, for 28 years I have suffered with Crohn's Disease, I know what this is like...
Thx and will try that.