It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Someone just posted more transphobia (along with heavy homophobia) in a thread on this forum. That person even mentioned the idea of ID that indicates "original gender at birth plus orientation interest", which makes no sense and would just provide another opportunity to out people and discriminate against them.

I think the thread title had, in quotes, a phrase starting with the word "bitch".
Someone else just posted passive-aggressive finger-pointing.
Somebody just posted about someone posting passive-aggressive finger pointing.

(Maybe this post is referring to itself?)
KiNgBrAdLeY7: *CAMOUFLAGED* LGBT member
Can you show me her pic?
I want to know how a *CAMOUFLAGED* LGBT member looks like.

I always thought Europeans are open minded and less racist.
Well there are always some bad egg. I hope you are not becoming one.
It's not you it's the frustration of NOT finding a desirable date.
May be she was as stressed just as you are and looking for a company to share her problems and thoughts.
Brother, please don't be a bad egg.
And don't worry when the time is right you will get what you need.

It reminds me of a joke.
Boy: I love you.
Girl: Sorry, I am Lesbian.
Boy: What's that?
Girl: I like Girls.
Boy: Wow, Then I am lesbian too. I also like girls...
amrit9037: Can you show me her pic?
I want to know how a *CAMOUFLAGED* LGBT member looks like.

I always thought Europeans are open minded and less racist.
Well there are always some bad egg. I hope you are not becoming one.
It's not you it's the frustration of NOT finding a desirable date.
May be she was as stressed just as you are and looking for a company to share her problems and thoughts.
Brother, please don't be a bad egg.
And don't worry when the time is right you will get what you need.

It reminds me of a joke.
Boy: I love you.
Girl: Sorry, I am Lesbian.
Boy: What's that?
Girl: I like Girls.
Boy: Wow, Then I am lesbian too. I also like girls...
Fault is mine, really, actually. I KNOW for FACT that NO STRAIGHT girl round my parts ever, searches for mates through the internet, even if in the entire world round it is a perfectly ordinary, normal, everyday thing. I KNEW beforehand that 99%, the only local (for me) girls that can be accidentally found/met on the internet, are 150% lesbos exclusively... But since she claimed she liked my photo and asked me out herself, i dared dream a normal being. Whatever you do, if you ever visit my hellhole here, NEVER try the internet to find a mate, EVER!

It was time to return hitting married milfs and underage little horny devils again, sigh... So much for me wanting to hunt a girl round my age, god damn it all! As usual, the karmic burden on my shoulders will be attributed to other people, not me... I tried to be moral and normal for once, and thusly, i was fittingly "rewarded", punished properly. A devil's life for me... Others chose this for me, without me. I will drink from that cup, all the way to the bile bitter bottom, their treat, cheers! And some seasoning with hate appetizer so i can burp the sulfuric acid that they fed me.
Post edited May 17, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
I've got lots of important things to do today, like wake up at 4pm and play persona and watch naruto. Jeez, quit pestering me. My schedule is full man, f**k.
Yep,it was dummy spitter.
"I wish life was over" I often say to myself. The correct phrase would probably be "I wish my life was over", but that sounds so very selfish, as when I am dead, my eyes will be permanently closed to the injustices and suffering in this world, but the suffering and injustices will continue. At the same time saying "I wish all life was over" sounds selfish as well, for who am I to judge that all life should end? Thus I always say "I wish life was over", leaving it unspecified which life should end. But I definitely long to die.
*first world problem alert*

My ViewSonic monitor just went tits up and so I'm on a backup monitor (Gateway) that is probably as old as some of you here.

Super enjoying this res static and 60hz refresh rate. This monitor shouldn't be used. This monitor belongs in a museum!
low rated
Rickety FACK! God damn! Second date was a disaster, too! This time it wasn't an obnoxious, insult-y, ill-mannered lesbo, but an ugly, fat tub of lard, which was supposed to search for someone in that dating site but instead of that, not only ruined my quality time, but also trolled me hard and made me reconsider about looks, appearances and body-type criteria! I was fully willing to "show her experience and all manner of tricks in sex", exactly as per HER profile description SUPPOSEDLY yearned for in that dating site, HELL, i was even willing to give her a siatsu and reiki sensual massage too!... But she was a sh*t mannered troll instead, seeking only to ruin other people's evening and fack up their psychology!

Now that i think of it better, lesbo on monday was far better, at least she was beautiful and her fugly character is fully pardoned, due to her twisted DNA and orientation! While that trolling bastard of today, measly fat fack, has no elevation whatsoever!

I am done! What the hell did i want to try going to a blind date? I was itching for sudden burst of blood pressure and guaranteed misadventures, as it seems! What the hell did i want to use the INTERNET, in order to find a mate and even worse, have the audacity to expect a NORMAL, FUNCTIONAL, human being?!?

***D@mn sh*t pl0w F3ck Roar Argl Bwargh B00m vzzzt wheeeee***

I should have listened to Clitus' advice, after all. I should have hired a prostitute, instead! With all those money wasted in those 2 godawful, unsuccessful dates with those abominations of nature too, i could hire myself a fresh, young, exceptional beauty, 18 years old university student, for a full course of sensual, erotic massage, complete with happy ending and no clothes mixed in! Now i understand why Greece's economy is sh*t. Simply count the sums wasted in the black holes of dating and judge for yourselves. !@#$!@#$!@#$
Post edited May 19, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
deleted
low rated
Found a thread that had 4 posts (at the time) in it. Had to downrep 3 of them (one of which was the OP).

Please don't post things such as profanity or a certain 3 letter acronym on these forums; it really isn't nice.
KiNgBrAdLeY7:
Now I seriously want to know which dating site you use.
I like to live dangerously!!!
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7:
amrit9037: Now I seriously want to know which dating site you use.
I like to live dangerously!!!
Pull the plug and go outside. This internet gig almost gave me a heart attack, after skyrocketing my blood pressure to unimaginable levels. Let alone it evaporated all my extra savings, without even the slightest HINT of a "tradeoff" in return! Unless you want a lesbo to play housewives with, or a fugly b*tch seeking to troll the hell out of you instead of get it on with you (even if she herself asks for that in her profile), you should shut down the internet and go outside. I now feel/am 10 years older after all this shock.

Time to return to the old fashioned, immortal Greek "Kamaki". Internet and sh*t, pl0w it all!
Post edited May 20, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7:
Thank you for "Caution".
I am still interested to know the site URL. :)