It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KiNgBrAdLeY7: Man, just go to church already, it is a very serene place, perfect for meditation! It also has boobies and first rate girls there, dressed in the latest word of the fashion world!
Yeah perhaps I should, but I have to attend a different denomination though. Meditating and chilling in church is great, except that in my church, as is the case with most of the reformed protestant churches over here, there is this thing where twice before the end of the sermon the preacher prays for a couple of minutes during which all the men are expected to stand upright. Also, there are frequent get up-up-and-stand-and-sing bits. All of this is quite disruptive meditation wise :P

KiNgBrAdLeY7: Hell, even the saints and Christ are drawn weaving "mudras" (hand signs, finger signs) with one hand. Christians stole MANY things from others, including "Silkworm". Or rosario, which is a cheap rip-off of the Buddhistic "mala". Or the holy ghost, depicted as a pigeon, rip-off of the secret legend of the now extinct Tong Jug Yoga, which is transmigration of soul to other bodies through animals, pigeon the most preferred avatar among them.
I've always found that fascinating, and I'd love to read up more about it, particularly the really early pagan beliefs of Europe. By the way, I'm reading a really awesome book at the moment, 'From Ocean to Sky' by Edmund Hillary. It's not about Hindiusm specifically, but it does provide an incredible first-hand perspective on their fascination with the Ganga and other holy sites. Best yet, there's extensive footage of the expedition (called From Ocean to Sky) in which Edmund and his gang travels up the Ganga with three jetboats.
Post edited February 09, 2016 by Matewis
I feel like shit, worn out, broke yet working all the time, and aggravated.

Busted my ass and nailed it, nothing but constant praise, 4:59 on the last day, oh, that part doesn't look right.

THAT PART DOESN'T F**KING LOOK RIGHT? ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME!

:smashes console to pieces:
Coworker I'm expected to closely collaborate with came to work today with giant lip herpes then spend the rest of the day in turns pawing IT and then everything else within grabbing vicinity. The whole fucking day. Fucking hell some people.
Is there a more evil deed on this planet than scratching a Serenity disc, I don't think so. There's a special place in hell for you people that scratch DVD's.
And 8 more rejections from universities :(

4 years! I've been waiting for 4 years now!!!
Well I guess does anybody have any good job recommendations? I am from the Chicago suburbs and am about to quit my job at Meijer. oh and btw anybody looking to get a job at Meijer, don't do it at least not the one in St. Charles.
Soccorro: And 8 more rejections from universities :(

4 years! I've been waiting for 4 years now!!!
That post should go into the 'what made you happy today?' thread. All that time waiting for college and you could have spent it making amazing inventions and becoming a billionaire entrepreneur.
I swear, literally everyday there's a circle of clouds in the sky, I am right in the middle of the empty part.

The entire of new zealand is covered in nice soft white clouds, except one circle, directly over me, that follows me around with burning hot sun. Like I live in some kind of burning hot hell.

God literally following me around with a magnifying glass, like a sociopathic kid burning ants.
bad_fur_day1: I swear, literally everyday there's a circle of clouds in the sky, I am right in the middle of the empty part.

The entire of new zealand is covered in nice soft white clouds, except one circle, directly over me, that follows me around with burning hot sun. Like I live in some kind of burning hot hell.

God literally following me around with a magnifying glass, like a sociopathic kid burning ants.
I've been in a blizzard for five days solid. :P I win.
tinyE: I've been in a blizzard for five days solid. :P I win.
You jerks in the states have put a hole in the ozone layer, right above my head, when I say heat, I mean F'ing nuclear radiation. So your a little bit chilly, jeez. Warm up with some carbon monoxide motherfucker. :P
Post edited February 13, 2016 by bad_fur_day1
low rated
tinyE: I've been in a blizzard for five days solid. :P I win.
bad_fur_day1: You jerks in the states have put a hole in the ozone layer, right above my head, when I say heat, I mean F'ing nuclear radiation. So your a little bit chilly, jeez. Warm up with some carbon monoxide motherfucker. :P
Reported.
bad_fur_day1: You jerks in the states have put a hole in the ozone layer, right above my head, when I say heat, I mean F'ing nuclear radiation. So your a little bit chilly, jeez. Warm up with some carbon monoxide motherfucker. :P
Tauto: Reported.
Fuck off you loser. Report that. It's a joke you idiot.
Post edited February 13, 2016 by bad_fur_day1
low rated
bad_fur_day1: Fuck off you loser. Report that. It's a joke you idiot.
Reported.
Come Gog gods and hit me with thou ban hammer! Delete thy bad-fur-day from causing any more harm to the happy citizens of Gogtown. I submit to your great will!

:Bows, awaiting destruction:
It's been three hours. Nothing has happened bro.

Why do you even bother logging in? No one likes you. No one listens to anything you have to say. If you vanished into thin air, no one here would care, at all. Infact everyone would be happy that Gog is a nicer place without you around. Do everyone a favor and leave, take a hint.