It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: People hate me on here and irc and I want to die sometimes.....what should I do? (Moving the venting here so that thread can die.)
Get crunk?
GameRager: People hate me on here and irc and I want to die sometimes.....what should I do? (Moving the venting here so that thread can die.)
JudasIscariot: Get crunk?
Sounds good...wanna watch [luto nash with me? Not too good a film but the music is kickin and that latino guy and the robot butler are awesome.
JudasIscariot: Get crunk?
GameRager: Sounds good...wanna watch [luto nash with me? Not too good a film but the music is kickin and that latino guy and the robot butler are awesome.
I'll just hop onto the nearest plane headed in the general direction of the US :P You get the popcorn, though :D
Its always the same for me. I get active in threads, have some fun. Get in to a few discussions, OK. Participate in a few arguments, iffy. Start a few fights feel like an idiot and stop entirely for a while. People are taking it too seriously, is the real problem.

What is IRC? I feel ignorant.
Cross-post from your other thread, GameRager. Don't expect me to read any replies, but definitely THINK on what I say here, please. It's for your own good.

"I do not mind GameRager as a person. I mind his paranoia, I mind his defensive mindset and his tendency to scream vaguely implied threats at the first sign of verbalized concern that has his name involved. I mind his mini-conspiracy theories and his unrealistic notions of the workings of things. I mind his inability to see his own flaws, and I mind these things because they remind me of me at the age of 15, without social life, friends, acquaintances or even anyone willing to put up with me for a while. I mind his ways because I hate to see people fall into the pit I did, I keep silent on my views because I know that telling someone in that mindset they are flawed will just make them fight you.

Hopefully, though, this will get through to him rather than making him defensive."
Tulivu: Its always the same for me. I get active in threads, have some fun. Get in to a few discussions, OK. Participate in a few arguments, iffy. Start a few fights feel like an idiot and stop entirely for a while. People are taking it too seriously, is the real problem.

What is IRC? I feel ignorant.
Internet Relay Chat.

It's basically a glorified chatroom that tends to be very anarchic with people randomly gaining OP POWAHS! (tm) and getting lolbanned. In the prehistoric times of the Internet, there used to be some crazy file swapping going on. This was before torrents or even Napster.
People don't hate you, they are just mocking you. Just laugh with them I say :)
I hate you.

BRADLEY MANNING IS A TERRORIST WHO MUST DIE BY BURKING FOR CRIMES AGAINST THE CHILDREN OF THE WORLD.

Burking was the most random death I could think of.
GameRager: Sounds good...wanna watch [luto nash with me? Not too good a film but the music is kickin and that latino guy and the robot butler are awesome.
JudasIscariot: I'll just hop onto the nearest plane headed in the general direction of the US :P You get the popcorn, though :D
It's a deal.......btw bring some cool polish snackfood if you can. ;)
pops117: People don't hate you, they are just mocking you. Just laugh with them I say :)
All the world's a stage, and the men and women in it's merely players......
Post edited June 13, 2011 by GameRager
JudasIscariot: I'll just hop onto the nearest plane headed in the general direction of the US :P You get the popcorn, though :D
GameRager: It's a deal.......btw bring some cool polish snackfood if you can. ;)
pops117: People don't hate you, they are just mocking you. Just laugh with them I say :)
GameRager: All the world's a stage, and the men and women in it's merely players......
There's almost no such thing as Polish snack food. It's either chips or popcorn around here. It's gotten very Americanized since the last time I was here...which was back in 1992-3 just before they chopped off 4 0's from the local currency.
GameRager: It's a deal.......btw bring some cool polish snackfood if you can. ;)
All the world's a stage, and the men and women in it's merely players......
JudasIscariot: There's almost no such thing as Polish snack food. It's either chips or popcorn around here. It's gotten very Americanized since the last time I was here...which was back in 1992-3 just before they chopped off 4 0's from the local currency.
No polish desserts/etc people like to eat? Sad.
JudasIscariot: I hate my job. I am beginning to hate, hate, hate, hate, hate my trade. It's like the blue-collar version of corporation-style cutthroat without the class and the crisp, clean clothes. I wish I could change for a trade that I can do my job and leave satisfied knowing that I did something productive and useful for 8 hours without any sort of people bullshit.
Maybe do a business degree, it'd be the same crap but you'd be better dressed
JudasIscariot: There's almost no such thing as Polish snack food. It's either chips or popcorn around here. It's gotten very Americanized since the last time I was here...which was back in 1992-3 just before they chopped off 4 0's from the local currency.
Kanapki, ciastka, herbata. [sandwiches, cookies, tea]
The brigde night standard. \m/

You've left a year before they introduced "piracy" and "copyrights" to the dictionary. Clever. ;)
Arteveld: Kanapki, ciastka, herbata. [sandwiches, cookies, tea]
The brigde night standard. \m/

You've left a year before they introduced "piracy" and "copyrights" to the dictionary. Clever. ;)
Actually, I left in 1987 and returned for a visit in 1992 :D. That's why I still remember standing in a bread line, ZOMO (although I just remember seeing a lot of "Milicja" vans running around...didn't know the whole acronym as a kid...), the "kartki", Jaruzelski doing his usual "State of the PRL" addresses, the Pewexes where you could buy in dollars(!!) if you could be lucky enough to have dollars :P.

Sandwiches are universal. I did learn the unusual, for me anyways, pickle and vodka combo and that Poles like to chase vodka with Coca Cola. I suggested a screwdriver (vodka + orange juice) and I got some WTF? looks :P.
JudasIscariot: I hate my job. I am beginning to hate, hate, hate, hate, hate my trade. It's like the blue-collar version of corporation-style cutthroat without the class and the crisp, clean clothes. I wish I could change for a trade that I can do my job and leave satisfied knowing that I did something productive and useful for 8 hours without any sort of people bullshit.
Aliasalpha: Maybe do a business degree, it'd be the same crap but you'd be better dressed
I don't think i would fit in. I don't have the personality for it. I am too relaxed to be some ambitious business-type and I don't think I can do a desk job because if I am not moving and doing something I tend to fall asleep if I sit still for too long. This doesn't include driving because I have to pay attention to the road and such.

GameRager: No polish desserts/etc people like to eat? Sad.
Well, there's "ptasie mleczko", some waffle snacks, lots of cookies ("mafijne" are like crack and they cost just about as much :P). Does beer qualify as a snack? Because that seems to be pretty common :D.
Post edited June 13, 2011 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Does beer qualify as a snack? Because that seems to be pretty common :D.
Make crunchy fried beer and you'll corner the snack market. Hmm, you can make beer batter, wonder how beer pancakes would go, or maybe make it a thicker batter with the consistency of dough and make beer pretzels