It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Life is pretty awesome, I had a great day exploring a new place with some lovely ladies who gave me their digits :D
As I said here, my "relationship" with her was really weird, so to speak. I broke up with her today. Technically she broke up with me, because I dared to tell her something she didn't like (yet it was the truth). She told me again "if you don't like it, go find another girl". When she told it to me last time, I have almost collapsed, since it looked to me like she doesn't want to solve anything. Basically she told me STFU or GTFO. And it really hurts from someone, who claims she loves you.

Anyways, is it normal that I don't feel sad at all?
Before I had the urge to call her every day, then it was "a missed call from her? Meh, she needs more money or something."
klaymen: As I said here, my "relationship" with her was really weird, so to speak. I broke up with her today. Technically she broke up with me, because I dared to tell her something she didn't like (yet it was the truth). She told me again "if you don't like it, go find another girl". When she told it to me last time, I have almost collapsed, since it looked to me like she doesn't want to solve anything. Basically she told me STFU or GTFO. And it really hurts from someone, who claims she loves you.

Anyways, is it normal that I don't feel sad at all?
Before I had the urge to call her every day, then it was "a missed call from her? Meh, she needs more money or something."
Cheer up mate...some aptly named Simon and Milo/Prozzac music to listen to:

It's not me it's you
Ok... So the situation.

I hike a lot, and kept running into (2 to 4 times per week) an acquaintance (who we will call Polly) who I know from a mutual friend (who we will call Annie). Small town not exactly rocket science that if you hike more then 5 times a week you are bound to run into the same people a few times.

So a couple weeks back Polly asks Annie who is that guy she seems to run into out and about several times per week. Annie tells her "oh it's "Ted" and he is just stalking you."

By a show of hands who thinks that is something funny to do?
Post edited June 26, 2011 by akwater
akwater: Ok... So the situation.

I hike a lot, and kept running into 2 to 4 times per week an acquaintance (who we will call Polly) who I know from a mutual friend (who we will call Annie). Small town not exactly rocket science that if you hike more then 5 times a week you are bound to run into the same people a few times.

So a couple weeks back Polly asks Annie who is that guy she seems to run into out and about several times per week. Annie tells her "oh it's "Ted" and he is just stalking you."

By a show of hands who thinks that is something funny to do?
Maybe Annie is the one stalking you? Or she's just messing with Polly for some reason? 0.o
Working another Sunday board out of my mind. These 13 days on one day off sucks. I’m never going to get through BaK with working getting in the way.
GameRager: Maybe Annie is the one stalking you? Or she's just messing with Polly for some reason? 0.o
Nah Annie isn't stalking me, she wasn't trying to mess with Polly she said her reason was it was funny!

Just so pissed, what the hell would make a person think joking about stalking is funny?!

(shit I have the answer.... all the crazy women I seem to always attract.)
Well I went to bed, skipped through the TV channels and Star Trek First Contact is on. My favourite TNG film :-(
I feel that this person doesn't value me very high so I decide to skip few events later this summer with that person to spare me some troubles. I don't think I'll regret it anyway so it's moot point. No need to waste my time with people whose doesn't value me high.
Post edited June 26, 2011 by MGShogun
I just had one of the most awesome music festivals ever, but I forgot my sunscreeeeeeeen. everything. hurts. so. bad.
I was playing an epic game of Arkham Horror today with some of the guys and older crowd at my local hobby shop and right as my archaeologist with a magical sword with +6 combat was about to brutally slay 5 monsters that were opened at a gate, my ride came and I had to quit. Dammit. :(
I just lost $80 because someone on eBay didn't read the text on one of my auctions, didn't want to spend five fucking minutes on the phone to call Microsoft, and instead forced my hand to accept a refund.
Foxhack: I just lost $80 because someone on eBay didn't read the text on one of my auctions, didn't want to spend five fucking minutes on the phone to call Microsoft, and instead forced my hand to accept a refund.
Are you atleast getting the item returned?
Foxhack: I just lost $80 because someone on eBay didn't read the text on one of my auctions, didn't want to spend five fucking minutes on the phone to call Microsoft, and instead forced my hand to accept a refund.
reaver894: Are you atleast getting the item returned?
I hope so. The eBay dispute page doesn't specifically say I'll get my item if I accept to give a refund - only that I can give a refund.

If I can get the item back I can at least sell it to someone who can READ.
Now this is the thread for me right now.

Well I'm 22 years old and just graduated from Penn State. More specifically the satellite campus in Erie where I could not hang out with friends; the nice, good-looking girls were all taken; I couldn't get anywhere since I didn't have a car or even a goddamn license; and I couldn't get invited to that many parties. Now I'm back home in southeastern Pennsylvania and it's basically the same minus the shitty lake effect-induced weather and any trace of parties.

I live in a townhouse community that is too far away to walk to anyplace. I can't get to any bar to hangout with friends especially a few nice, attractive female friends who I knew since high school. I got to run into one at a grocery store and chatted with her briefly but that was it. My best friends from childhood live in Philadelphia now so I can't hangout with them whenever I want. Also, my hours got really cut back at work so I can't make that much.

Right now I'm trying to enlist in the Army but that going to take a lot of time cause of approvals and a physical. Plus I need to master outdoor running after getting spoiled by those treadmills at school. Even when I sign a contract, it won't be until next year that I get sent to training.

Oh and of course today I learned that I got banned from my favorite internet forum for no fucking reason. Apparently the administrator has been targeting me for awhile since he has nothing better to do in his miserable life and accused me of derailing some thread which I didn't do. He's seems like one of those type of pricks who feels powerless in real life (I say this based on some of his posts) so he decides to compensate by acting all dominate and high-and-mighty online. Fuck him and his worthlessness.