It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

reaver894: Can i just point out diazapam isnt booze...

And if you think its bad now just wait till they are 16 through 10.
When Eric reaches 12, I'm moving out......
reaver894: Can i just point out diazapam isnt booze...

And if you think its bad now just wait till they are 16 through 10.
Rodzaju: When Eric reaches 12, I'm moving out......
Haha, bet you have a bag packed already.
I'm slowly starting to have a fever which is total shit. I'm inside instead of going out to a concert and magazine launch because of this and because of the girl-friend; I swear to god, every time I have the feeling that things will work out in this relationship something comes up that tends to bring me back to the "you should stop giving a fuck and get out ASAP".

Also considering moving all of my online crap to EC2 considering how little traffic I get and save some money on hosting, but I can just see that's when something will go wrong.
Anti-piracy nutters on IRC justifying their anti-piracy stance while criticising me for justifying my pro-piracy stance......as they spew general anti-piracy propaganda like DRM is put in place to prevent piracy & piracy makes games fail and employees at large gaming companies to get fired, etc.

Daedolon being a twat to me, along with several others for pulling a bitch move and not letting me have my say, etc.

Nice day for me....how about you guys?
Post edited June 15, 2011 by GameRager
GameRager: Nice day for me....how about you guys?
the finals are coming for me, I'm so screwd
GameRager: Nice day for me....how about you guys?
ExecB5: the finals are coming for me, I'm so screwd
Damn.....I hope you can guess your way through then or cram.

Also as for me it's fun being trolled on irc by the same people telling me not to troll on gog, dont'cha think that's fun?
ExecB5: the finals are coming for me, I'm so screwd
GameRager: Damn.....I hope you can guess your way through then or cram.

Also as for me it's fun being trolled on irc by the same people telling me not to troll on gog, dont'cha think that's fun?
that is the problem, I can't guess math and physics

and the people you're talking to are using the "do what I say but don't do what I do" technique
GameRager: Damn.....I hope you can guess your way through then or cram.

ExecB5: that is the problem, I can't guess math and physics

and the people you're talking to are using the "do what I say but don't do what I do" technique
Damn....do they allow calculators? If so then bring a good one along.
UGH, got a song stuck in my head! Talking Heads' 'Burning Down The House'. At least its a good song but fuck after listening to it a dozen or more times on youtube and half a million times in my head it starts to get old but the bastard just won't shift.
Aliasalpha: UGH, got a song stuck in my head! Talking Heads' 'Burning Down The House'. At least its a good song but fuck after listening to it a dozen or more times on youtube and half a million times in my head it starts to get old but the bastard just won't shift.
How about Rebecca Black's Friday, Friday....gotta get down on Friday.....???
Never heard that, as soon as I realised it was a 'look how crap this is' meme, I lost any curiosity I had
Aliasalpha: Never heard that, as soon as I realised it was a 'look how crap this is' meme, I lost any curiosity I had
So you hate all memes? Don't you like having fun? :\
Aliasalpha: Never heard that, as soon as I realised it was a 'look how crap this is' meme, I lost any curiosity I had
GameRager: So you hate all memes? Don't you like having fun? :\
Oh I like having fun, thats why I keep turning off the quantum of solace game because its slightly more fun than actually playing it (at this stage I'm only playing because I spent money on it and I'm going to finish the bastard out of pigheaded stubborness). The only thing is that I've seen a lot of youtube memes over the years and my reaction to all of them has basically been to say "okay, I know what that is now", none of them have actually been funny
GameRager: So you hate all memes? Don't you like having fun? :\
Aliasalpha: Oh I like having fun, thats why I keep turning off the quantum of solace game because its slightly more fun than actually playing it (at this stage I'm only playing because I spent money on it and I'm going to finish the bastard out of pigheaded stubborness). The only thing is that I've seen a lot of youtube memes over the years and my reaction to all of them has basically been to say "okay, I know what that is now", none of them have actually been funny
None? C'mon srsly? Not even a smile?
The funny thing about "Friday" is that it's not MEANT to be funny!! I saw an interview where Rebekah Black was almost crying talking about how it has "alot of deeper meaning that people just don't see!" LOL!!!!