It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It works on Linux Mint 18.3 under Wine. Playing it now and you need to download the additional files in the 1st post or OP of the forum. Just letting you guys know.
Someone found another bug. I fixed it in the updated version.

Soooooo sorry for the bugs. I seriously spent 5 hours testing last night and thought I had them pretty well nailed down.
Well, I got killed by slime. Hardly my finest hour :P
josh72718: I_FOUND_A_WONDERFUL_BUCKET
Age of Wonders has been claimed!
Tallima: Soooooo sorry for the bugs. I seriously spent 5 hours testing last night and thought I had them pretty well nailed down.
Nah don't worry about it. You made a fun game and while things can work fine one playthrough bugs can appear in the next one because of doing things slightly different. So it would be really unreasonable to expect you to find all bugs.
No, I'm just stupid. Nvm.
Post edited December 16, 2017 by WildHobgoblin
Ha I found a battleaxe:D
josh72718: I_FOUND_A_WONDERFUL_BUCKET
Tallima: Age of Wonders has been claimed!
Thank you for age of wonders, Bookwyrm627!
Another infinite loop conversation was discovered. I have updated the files again.

To avoid that bug, the first option is always the safest. The patch should fix them, though.
After updating, Santa Second floor is no longer triggered. Was that fixed?
bmanbdaman: After updating, Santa Second floor is no longer triggered. Was that fixed?
Just press space bar st the top of the stairs.

The newest update should fix that.

The last three updates were for endless loop bugs and the Santa stairs. Picking the top conversation options and pressing space at the top of the stairs will fix those if you encounter them.

Or you can just download the newest version of the game.
So did anybody reach the enchanted forest? Or the room with the crates in the mine? If yes, there is hope.
Fun little game, thank you Tallima for all the work you put into it. I'm obviously missing something since I haven't found even half of those codes, but I'm too tired to keep going now.
Would love a walkthrough once the contest is over.

Side note: anyone is having trouble using the run key? Sometimes the characters keep running in one direction, or completely stop moving in one or more directions, so I'm forced to walk all the time. It's not just with this one, I've had it happen with 80% of all RPGmaker games I've ever tried.
Avogadro6: Fun little game, thank you Tallima for all the work you put into it. I'm obviously missing something since I haven't found even half of those codes, but I'm too tired to keep going now.
Would love a walkthrough once the contest is over.

Side note: anyone is having trouble using the run key? Sometimes the characters keep running in one direction, or completely stop moving in one or more directions, so I'm forced to walk all the time. It's not just with this one, I've had it happen with 80% of all RPGmaker games I've ever tried.
In my game I need to keep shift pressed to run, it's not a toggle(if togglevis what I think is) and it's difficult to keep shift pressed, move and press space at the same time
I think I missed out on some things but I_BEAT_IT_AND_WON_CRYSIS (I know already claimed!!)

Will have to go back and see what I missed. Only found 15 codes.
Post edited December 17, 2017 by bmanbdaman