It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

greeklover: In my game I need to keep shift pressed to run, it's not a toggle(if togglevis what I think is) and it's difficult to keep shift pressed, move and press space at the same time
Yes, that's how it works. But sometimes (pretty often, actually) it makes me completely lose control of my movement.

greeklover: So did anybody reach the enchanted forest? Or the room with the crates in the mine? If yes, there is hope.
Haven't reached either and couldn't find any clue on how to get there.
Edit: NVM, already claimed, search function didn't work properly.
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Klumpen0815
bmanbdaman: I think I missed out on some things but I_BEAT_IT_AND_WON_CRYSIS

Will have to go back and see what I missed. Only found 15 codes.
That one was already taken.
vidsgame: It works on Linux Mint 18.3 under Wine. Playing it now and you need to download the additional files in the 1st post or OP of the forum. Just letting you guys know.
I only get music in the menu and nowhere else in the game, how did you fix it?
Oh, I get music in the cave though, strange.
Never mind, it's working now.
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
vidsgame: It works on Linux Mint 18.3 under Wine. Playing it now and you need to download the additional files in the 1st post or OP of the forum. Just letting you guys know.
Klumpen0815: I only get music in the menu and nowhere else in the game, how did you fix it?
Oh, I get music in the cave though, strange.
It should change the music when you enter the map screen each time. There are only a few places where music is somewhat fun. Otherwise, it's just sort of monotonous running through the background.
Klumpen0815: I only get music in the menu and nowhere else in the game, how did you fix it?
Mine worked from the get-go after I installed the RPGmaker files before that it failed to install. I'm using the latest stable release of Wine. Also, like Tallima said the game is buggy so you might have to wait a few seconds til it gets unstuck and might have to enter, then exit an area to get music back. Also, he did update the game after I downloaded it and started playing. You might have the latest version while I'm using another version. I can give that one to you in case nothing else works for you.
vidsgame: Mine worked from the get-go after I installed the RPGmaker files before that it failed to install. I'm using the latest stable release of Wine. Also, like Tallima said the game is buggy so you might have to wait a few seconds til it gets unstuck and might have to enter, then exit an area to get music back. Also, he did update the game after I downloaded it and started playing. You might have the latest version while I'm using another version. I can give that one to you in case nothing else works for you.
Everything else works fine for me as well, including the music in most places. Anyway, not so bad.
greeklover: So did anybody reach the enchanted forest? Or the room with the crates in the mine? If yes, there is hope.
Avogadro6: Haven't reached either and couldn't find any clue on how to get there.
Did not reach it either. I even started a new game to see if I was stuck in a bug because of my weird playthrough. But now stuck at the same point. So I'll give up for the moment.
Oh great I found the entrance to the crate room in the mines, but I have to start over again. Well goodnight, I'll try again tomorrow.
greeklover: Or the room with the crates in the mine?
Yes, I did. ;)

That's where I've encountered the bug I just reported.
I just wanted to say that this game is fantastic, fun and well done, congratulations to the creator! I have completed the game but I imagine that there must be many other secrets to discover.

At the moment my antivirus, however, prevents me from installing the new version that fixes the latest bugs.
vidsgame: Mine worked from the get-go after I installed the RPGmaker files before that it failed to install. I'm using the latest stable release of Wine. Also, like Tallima said the game is buggy so you might have to wait a few seconds til it gets unstuck and might have to enter, then exit an area to get music back. Also, he did update the game after I downloaded it and started playing. You might have the latest version while I'm using another version. I can give that one to you in case nothing else works for you.
Klumpen0815: Everything else works fine for me as well, including the music in most places. Anyway, not so bad
I would delete the restvof your post if I were you, it took us so much time to discover this
Klumpen0815: Everything else works fine for me as well, including the music in most places. Anyway, not so bad.
The music goes in and out for me but I think that others have reported this as well. The game works great, however. I can play the music in the background in case I really want it, so it's no issue to me.
IRONHEART