It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
AcidFlux: Please do something like this so people like me are not in the middle of an uncomfortable situation!

I just want to trade games

*hangs up the phone*
THIS IS NOT A TRADING THREAD!
MarkoH01: Taking Dracula 3 leaving Darkout (Steam Humble Gift Code)
Xaxius: is darkout for steam still available if so id like it and ill leave both Monaco and hammerwatch both for steam
I'd like to take Hammerwatch (received Thank you), and leave The Kingdom Elemental.
Post edited October 26, 2014 by Oathe
low rated
Xaxius just "walked in" and asked for a game despite his rep and walked away without anyone saying anything yet i did the same and everybody is telling me i can't get the game i asked for. My game is from the last indiegala friday bundle. It's a gift link and the game was never free.
high rated
unknownLOOTER: Xaxius just "walked in" and asked for a game despite his rep and walked away without anyone saying anything yet i did the same and everybody is telling me i can't get the game i asked for. My game is from the last indiegala friday bundle. It's a gift link and the game was never free.
However, the game was once offered for free. As per the OP, any game that was offered for free at a time is not permitted for the purposes this thread. To my knowledge, Xaxius didn't put up any game that was given freely.
low rated
unknownLOOTER: Xaxius just "walked in" and asked for a game despite his rep and walked away without anyone saying anything yet i did the same and everybody is telling me i can't get the game i asked for. My game is from the last indiegala friday bundle. It's a gift link and the game was never free.
foxworks: However, the game was once offered for free. As per the OP, any game that was offered for free at a time is not permitted for the purposes this thread. To my knowledge, Xaxius didn't put up any game that was given freely.
but i didn't get mine for free like i said. Where was it i given away? I only remember greenlight and that isn't a valid excuse to say it was free
foxworks: However, the game was once offered for free. As per the OP, any game that was offered for free at a time is not permitted for the purposes this thread. To my knowledge, Xaxius didn't put up any game that was given freely.
As i said , i don't understand this rule in this case.

if a game is still free, i'm agree

if a game was free and the user get it free (hard to check) , i 'm agree

if a game was free, BUT and ONLY IF it came from another source , such as this bundle, i can't consider this game acquired freely.

Basically this offer is in a "grey area" .... and if the link is valid that's just unfortunate. I though this link was checked :
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/post2481

Furthermore , check many trade lists (i know this isn't a trade topic , but it's for validating my point), you will find some traders wanting to trade some games which were free once , and are no longer free.....

Rules from the OP have been amended many times in the past if i'm correct ; so....
Post edited October 25, 2014 by DyNaer
foxworks: ...any game that was offered for free at a time is not permitted for the purposes this thread.
DyNaer: As i said , i don't understand this rule in this case....
This rule is not about the gifter and whether he got it for free or not, but about the game, which is of very little value once it was offered for free, as a lot of people already own it. It's to prevent unfair offers and games resting unwanted in the list for good.
Post edited October 25, 2014 by DeMignon
DeMignon: This rule is not about the gifter and whether he got it for free or not, but about the game, which is of very little value once it was offered for free, as a lot of people already own it. It's to prevent unfair offers and games resting unwanted in the list for good.
You will always have some people who have missed the opportunity when it was free... i didn't even know it was free ....

so for example if now i bought a redeem code of Dungeon Keeper it has so little value (at least in your point of view) it will refused as a valid offer. GOG has constantly new users....

A bought game which was once free should still have a value (less i agree) but would be still valid as offer.

The only issue , you can't really check if the game was getting free or not... and maybe the rule should stay in the actual state for only this point. But for the actual offer since it's an Indie Gala link & it's obvious the game wasn't free for the person who bought the bundle -> so it's unfortunate for all people who are in the same case ....

That's just my thinking.
Post edited October 26, 2014 by DyNaer
I see you deepdig or justaquickie or moonlight_ or walli13 or Jimmke or catboxiee or unknownLOOTER ..... and many many others.....I see you....
Xaxius: is darkout for steam still available if so id like it and ill leave both Monaco and hammerwatch both for steam
Oathe: I'd like to take Hammerwatch, and leave kingdom elemental.
i have received darkout so that's verified as gone and a pm is going out to you for the hammerwatch and Monaco is now avalible
low rated
wildys: i got AI War so Defender's Quest (GOG) now available in list
AcidFlux: I'll take Defender's Quest (GOG) and leave Paranautical Activity
Can i leave something else then? Is paranautical for steam? If so, i'll leave Cogs instead.
Xaxius: i have received darkout so that's verified as gone and a pm is going out to you for the hammerwatch and Monaco is now avalible
I've received Hammerwatch (Thank you Xaxius!) The Kingdom Elemental is still available.
Xaxius: i have received darkout so that's verified as gone and a pm is going out to you for the hammerwatch and Monaco is now avalible
I'll take Monaco and leave Planets Under Attack! (steam)

Thanks!
I received Syberia 2 (Thanks letsmaybeLP92!), Bastion (Steam) is available.
low rated
ewingd: I received Syberia 2 (Thanks letsmaybeLP92!), Bastion (Steam) is available.
i take bastion and leave teleglitch (humble link)
Post edited October 30, 2014 by LesterKnight99