It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Azrael360: I know that, but "...or games which were given away for free at anytime..." says it all. I'm not the rule creator, just making sure people follow the rules set in this thread, they are there for a reason. justaquickie offered free games and got away with it (and later with his scams), and nobody said anything back then when he did it...
As i said , i just pointed "facts", not taking side to anyone.

As you did ;)

Best course of action IS of course follow the rules.

But it leaves a bad taste in the mouth IF he really bought the bundle.

anyway : if the game was part from the bundle it will be an indiegala link, and as far i know this game is not free on Indiegala.

So maybe the solution , either he offfers another game, either he wait someone takes the game , before getting the one he wants.
Post edited October 22, 2014 by DyNaer
dont think that keys for votes must count as free,because not many ppls know about this & get them,almost all greenlight games give away some keys for promotion its big difference between greenlight promokeys & giveaways from indiegala or PCGamer,btw i not sure about Nightmares From The Deep,coz i missed this promo,so dont know details.
I'll go for Syberia 2 and I'll offer Bastion on steam
low rated
wildys: i got AI War so Defender's Quest (GOG) now available in list
AcidFlux: I'll take Defender's Quest (GOG) and leave Paranautical Activity
You there?
high rated
unknownLOOTER: I have an indiegala gift link from the friday bundle I bought it and that was the only game i had...
I can wait for someone to ask for it and then that person confirms its an indiegala gift link (if you wish)
I'll take you up on your offer - PM me the indiegala gift link, so we can test if it's valid.

EDIT: typos...
Post edited October 23, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
low rated
AcidFlux: I'll take Defender's Quest (GOG) and leave Paranautical Activity
unknownLOOTER: You there?
Yes, sir! I was just waiting to know what the almighty authorities on this thread decide upon your case. Don't want to be in any trouble myself...

Don't you have another game to "leave" so you avoid danger ? :)
AcidFlux: Yes, sir! I was just waiting to know what the almighty authorities on this thread decide upon your case. Don't want to be in any trouble myself...

Don't be like that, there's no "almighty authorities" here, just regular people like you that follow the rules set for this thread to be fair and to avoid issues and abuse for this nice system based on trust. For now you can wait what HypersomniacLive has to say, he asked for that game after all to test it.
low rated
AcidFlux: Yes, sir! I was just waiting to know what the almighty authorities on this thread decide upon your case. Don't want to be in any trouble myself...

That's my only spare game but its an indiegala gift link from the latest friday bundle i assure you
high rated
Azrael360: Don't be like that, there's no "almighty authorities" here, just regular people like you that follow the rules set for this thread to be fair and to avoid issues and abuse for this nice system based on trust. For now you can wait what HypersomniacLive has to say, he asked for that game after all to test it.
unknownLOOTER has not followed through, and frankly I don't expect them to - he's been online after I took up his offer only to nag AcidFlux to give him Paranautical Activity and just repeating that his offer is good.

FWIW, if you go through with this you will probably only enable one more scam - I don't believe this user has any intention to give anything back and I'd be extremely surprised if he did.
low rated
Azrael360: Don't be like that, there's no "almighty authorities" here, just regular people like you that follow the rules set for this thread to be fair and to avoid issues and abuse for this nice system based on trust. For now you can wait what HypersomniacLive has to say, he asked for that game after all to test it.
HypersomniacLive: unknownLOOTER has not followed through, and frankly I don't expect them to - he's been online after I took up his offer only to nag AcidFlux to give him Paranautical Activity and just repeating that his offer is good.

HypersomniacLive: FWIW, if you go through with this you will probably only enable one more scam - I don't believe this user has any intention to give anything back and I'd be extremely surprised if he did.
okay then you leave me no choice. I'll leave my game here and whoever wants it gets to take it under once condition. I don't take anything now but when someone does take it please confirm it's an indiegala gift link and that it actually works and only then i'll be allowed to take paranautical activity. Seriously, why the hostility?

forgot to mention that i'd like to take paranautical activity after the person who takes my game tells me it actually works.
Post edited October 23, 2014 by unknownLOOTER
There should be a minimum requirement to post in this and the trading thread. Like x amount of days on GOG or x amount of REP or both. Or at least ban people whose IP doesn't match their country from posting.
As those games have been on the list for ages and nobody wants them i removed:

Kilgazar (Desura)
Make it indie! (Desura)

EDIT:

Those 2 are up for grabs now with a few others here:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/grab_a_game_at_the_shabby_games_shelter_d

And replaced them with:

Alcarys Complex (Desura)
Evy: Magic Spheres (Desura)
Post edited October 23, 2014 by Impaler26
low rated
Shadowstalker16: There should be a minimum requirement to post in this and the trading thread. Like x amount of days on GOG or x amount of REP or both. Or at least ban people whose IP doesn't match their country from posting.
Please do something like this so people like me are not in the middle of an uncomfortable situation!

I just want to trade games

*hangs up the phone*
BranjoHello: Taking Sid Meier's Pirates! and leaving Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon (Steam).
MarkoH01: Taking Dracula 3 leaving Darkout (Steam Humble Gift Code)
is darkout for steam still available if so id like it and ill leave both Monaco and hammerwatch both for steam
Post edited October 24, 2014 by Xaxius
MarkoH01: Taking Dracula 3 leaving Darkout (Steam Humble Gift Code)
Xaxius: is darkout for steam still available if so id like it and ill leave both Monaco and hammerwatch both for steam
Still available - PM is on the way :)