It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ewingd: I received Syberia 2 (Thanks letsmaybeLP92!), Bastion (Steam) is available.
LesterKnight99: i take bastion and leave teleglitch (humble link)
Dude, this game was give for free and using any game that was free at any time is against the rules of this thread.
ewingd: I received Syberia 2 (Thanks letsmaybeLP92!), Bastion (Steam) is available.
No gifting free games, man.
Hah, Ninja'd
Post edited October 30, 2014 by advancedhero
Ghorpm: Dude, this game was give for free and using any game that was free at any time is against the rules of this thread.
oops, sorry. forgot about that. I don't have anything, then.

i leave bastion.
Post edited October 30, 2014 by LesterKnight99
low rated
Can i take bastion and leave the sun at night steam key?
madth3: From the first post
"2) no offers of F2P games, or games which were given away for free at anytime,"
AcidFlux: I'll fix this in a couple of hours ;)

P.S. The world today: Do a good deed (put great game on list), noone cares; do something wrong, the cops crash your party (Tropico 3) XD

So, exchanged for Commandos 3: Destination Berlin
I would like to TAKE Commandos 3, and GIVE Frozen Synapse (Desura)

thanks!
AcidFlux: I'll fix this in a couple of hours ;)

P.S. The world today: Do a good deed (put great game on list), noone cares; do something wrong, the cops crash your party (Tropico 3) XD

So, exchanged for Commandos 3: Destination Berlin
carleslm: I would like to TAKE Commandos 3, and GIVE Frozen Synapse (Desura)

thanks!
I would like Frozen Synapse (Desura) and leave Mark of the Ninja: Special Edition (Steam)
Ghorpm: I would like Frozen Synapse (Desura) and leave Mark of the Ninja: Special Edition (Steam)
i take Mark of the Ninja & leave Lionheart(GOG)
wildys: i take Mark of the Ninja & leave Lionheart(GOG)
Take Lionheart (GOG) and leave International Snooker (Desura).
wildys: i take Mark of the Ninja & leave Lionheart(GOG)
Ingsoc85: Take Lionheart (GOG) and leave International Snooker (Desura).
Dude, 5 days ago i traded you lionheart, whats up with that? Have you activated my lionheart code, why do you want another one?
Ingsoc85: Take Lionheart (GOG) and leave International Snooker (Desura).
roelibex: Dude, 5 days ago i traded you lionheart, whats up with that? Have you activated my lionheart code, why do you want another one?
I intent to gift it to someone.
If Bastion is still available I'll leave Lionheart Legacy of the Crusader (GOG) and Battle Paths (steam)
Oathe: If Bastion is still available I'll leave Lionheart Legacy of the Crusader (GOG) and Battle Paths (steam)
I'd like to take Lionheart and leave Eurofighter Typhoon (Steam).
Oathe: If Bastion is still available I'll leave Lionheart Legacy of the Crusader (GOG) and Battle Paths (steam)
triock: I'd like to take Lionheart and leave Eurofighter Typhoon (Steam).
You got it. I'll send my code when I receive Bastion. =)
Xaxius: i have received darkout so that's verified as gone and a pm is going out to you for the hammerwatch and Monaco is now avalible
Tallima: I'll take Monaco and leave Planets Under Attack! (steam)

Thanks!
pm has been sent
Tallima: I'll take Monaco and leave Planets Under Attack! (steam)

Thanks!
Xaxius: pm has been sent
Received. Thank you!