It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AcidFlux: See how many trades in just few minutes when we all work together and take+leave good nice games?

If only all of us could understand the Beauty of this World

XD

Oh, well, then I'm taking Trine for my son's birthday and leaving Eschalon Book III

As for you, my dear friend, you made me so happy!

Updating the Spreadsheet to leave Operation Flashpoint: Red River right now :)
Tallima: Alright, so I'll take Operation Flashpoint and leave Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key.

(assuming you think that's a fair trade ... er... giveawayable code :))
I'll take Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 and leave AI War: Fleet Command with 3 DLC's (HB Key).
(If you think that's fair. You decide!)
Bakuryuha: I'll take Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 and leave AI War: Fleet Command with 3 DLC's (HB Key).
when you done i take AI War & leave Defender's Quest (GOG)
Tallima: Alright, so I'll take Operation Flashpoint and leave Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key.

(assuming you think that's a fair trade ... er... giveawayable code :))
Bakuryuha: I'll take Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 and leave AI War: Fleet Command with 3 DLC's (HB Key).
That's super-fair! I'll send you the code shortly.
coffeecup: Taking A-Train 8 and leaving To The Moon.

(List updated)
PM sent!
Tallima: That's super-fair! I'll send you the code shortly.
Thank you very much!
i got AI War so Defender's Quest (GOG) now available in list
I'm glad that this topic kinda got back on track. Hopefully I'll be able to put some better games out there.
low rated
wildys: i got AI War so Defender's Quest (GOG) now available in list
I'll take Defender's Quest (GOG) and leave Paranautical Activity
AcidFlux: I'll take Defender's Quest (GOG) and leave Paranautical Activity
check your PM
low rated
wildys: check your PM
Thanks! OP list edited :)
low rated
Can i take paranautical activity and leave nightmare's from the deep: cursed heart ?
unknownLOOTER: Can i take paranautical activity and leave nightmare's from the deep: cursed heart ?
Sorry, but you can't. The first Nightmares From The Deep (The Cursed Heart) was free for the people who voted for it on Steam Greenlight and once greenlit it was sent as a Steam Key via e-mail. And according to the Rule #2: "no offers of F2P games, or games which were given away for free at anytime, like PID and Dungeon Keeper; all other games are fine.". You will have to offer something else.
Azrael360: Sorry, but you can't. The first Nightmares From The Deep (The Cursed Heart) was free for the people who voted for it on Steam Greenlight and once greenlit it was sent as a Steam Key via e-mail. And according to the Rule #2: "no offers of F2P games, or games which were given away for free at anytime, like PID and Dungeon Keeper; all other games are fine.". You will have to offer something else.
Sorry; i won't take any side, but actually this game is actually part of a bundle :

Indie Gala Friday Special 6

So you can't tell if he got it as freebie or if he paid the bundle
Post edited October 22, 2014 by DyNaer
DyNaer: Sorry; i won't take any side, but actually this game is actually part of a bundle :
Indie Gala Friday Special 6
So you can't tell if he got it as freebie or if he paid the bundle
I know that, but "...or games which were given away for free at anytime..." says it all. I'm not the rule creator, just making sure people follow the rules set in this thread, they are there for a reason. justaquickie offered free games and got away with it (and later with his scams), and nobody said anything back then when he did it...
Post edited October 22, 2014 by Azrael360
low rated
unknownLOOTER: Can i take paranautical activity and leave nightmare's from the deep: cursed heart ?
Azrael360: Sorry, but you can't. The first Nightmares From The Deep (The Cursed Heart) was free for the people who voted for it on Steam Greenlight and once greenlit it was sent as a Steam Key via e-mail. And according to the Rule #2: "no offers of F2P games, or games which were given away for free at anytime, like PID and Dungeon Keeper; all other games are fine.". You will have to offer something else.
I have an indiegala gift link from the friday bundle I bought it and that was the only game i had...
I can wait for someone to ask for it and then that person confirms its an indiegala gift link (if you wish)