It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

3 bundles currently running. OP updated with the one swiftly on its way out - the "Video Game Bundle V". You have 8 hours to get it.
Will update OP with the other 2 bundles once I get some sleep x_x.
The Erotic Romance bundle is live now.
Later than ever... OP has been updated with all the 4 bundles currently running.
The Action/Adventure Bundle is now live as well as the The Women of the Apocalypse Bundle
Available now:

Crossing Worlds YA Bundle

The Time Travel Bundle

And only 1 day left:
The Special Ops Bundle
I would add that if you are a storybundle subscriber you usually get one book free in every other bundle that is offered as a thank you for supporting them.

Free ebook in this round for subscribers:

1. War of the Fae Book 1: The Changelings - The Crossing Worlds YA Bundle
2. Lightspeed: Issue 57 - Time Travel Bundle
Post edited March 25, 2015 by Matruchus
Speaking of storybundle, I subscribed and got the free lightspeed issue and noticed a free 3 months subscription to lightspeed and nightmare magazine in the back. The lightspeed one worked but the nightmare magazine seems to think it ran out last month and doesn't give me anything?

Anybody else tried it? It's a pity really since I got a couple of lightspeeds from the current humble bundle and wanted to see what the nightmare magazine was like.
Newly available Dynamite Ultimate Heroes comic pack.
Post edited April 08, 2015 by Matruchus
Another Dynamite Comics bundle? Well, some titles don't seem to have been part of the other recent bundles.
The Immerse or Die bundle is now active :-)
Yeah, saw that and will likely buy the base level. But I'll wait a little just to feel that I'm not buying too much today, after buying the Origin 2 bundle and the Dynamite bundle at Comixology.
ET3D: Yeah, saw that and will likely buy the base level. But I'll wait a little just to feel that I'm not buying too much today, after buying the Origin 2 bundle and the Dynamite bundle at Comixology.
And let's not forget that today is new book bundle day.
:)
The premise of the Immerse or Die bundle is really intriguing, and I liked what I saw with the excerpt of Crimson Son.

That or maybe I'm just a wee bit sick and tired of what's been on offer with SB and HIB's book bundles lately.
The Dynamite Ultimate Heroes Bundle is now online.
moonshineshadow: The Dynamite Ultimate Heroes Bundle is now online.
been online for a while now
i bought it last week

Matruchus: Newly available Dynamite Ultimate Heroes comic pack.
Post edited April 21, 2015 by snowkatt