It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omegaunit: Hello there! Still goin I see :D Hope you've all been well!
We won't stop until we reach 1000 pages.
Micro-BIOS: We won't stop until we reach 1000 pages.
And even then we'll just have cake and keep going. :)
Tekkaman-James: A crazy thing happened this weekend; I actually downloaded, installed and...PLAYED...a game I got during the sale! Madness, I know.
*snip*
Tarnicus: F&*k off! :P

I'm sure many others will agree that the point of buying games during these sales is to collect games, not play them!

*admires my shiny shelf* Ahhh the pleasures...*rubs fingers on rusty spoon* I must find the perfect game...and collecting them seems to be it! :D

I've made a pact with myself that I am not to purchase games or accept gifts of games until I actually get some seriously solid playing time in :)
...and then GOG came and laughed at your pact, launching yet another insomnia sale upon us.

What a devious move they've done. How dare they putt Papers please in front of me for just $3.
Post edited June 14, 2014 by joppo
That's the spirit, I mean they'll still need a tracker thread next spring right...
I don't know; it seems like it would be very symbolic to reach 18001 posts in the thread and then locking it for eternity.
I found Stargunner and Flight of the amazon queen for free. Someone else discover other free games?
You can go to sleep now...the war (I mean sale) is over. We won! No, really!
high rated
RWarehall: You can go to sleep now...the war (I mean sale) is over. We won! No, really!
Huh? When did the sale end? I thought we were only in Day 3 with two more weeks to go... ;-P
RWarehall: You can go to sleep now...the war (I mean sale) is over. We won! No, really!
War... war never ends.
seikus: I found Stargunner and Flight of the amazon queen for free. Someone else discover other free games?
Aweomse, added them to my list for free as well :).
seikus: I found Stargunner and Flight of the amazon queen for free. Someone else discover other free games?
They're all here, and those particular games are always free.
Pidgeot: They're all here, and those particular games are always free.
Eh, I prefer to wait until they're on a Flash Deal. ;)
Pidgeot: They're all here, and those particular games are always free.
IAmSinistar: Eh, I prefer to wait until they're on a Flash Deal. ;)
Well, I guess I can see that. After all, who wants free when you can have FREE.
Yeah...price isn't important; it's all about the discount percentage! :-P
high rated
skimmie: Yeah...price isn't important; it's all about the discount percentage! :-P
Well, what good is "free games" if you can't get a (good) deal on them? ;-P