It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cheapskates...
What do you want, huh? GOG to pay you to buy a game? You people are silly...
Post edited June 16, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: Cheapskates...
That would be nice! We'll call it 'Players' incentive'!
Grargar: Cheapskates...
Lol that would be the day gamers can die happy
I wasn't supposed to buy anything, but a weekend of drinking at a cabin has somehow accumulated 20-something new games at my profile.. Oh well, bring forth the Deus Ex and I pretty much own everything worth owning on GOG.
Flash sales are ruining my sleep cycle. Seriously guys, these are even more obnoxious than steam's version. Absolutely disgusting.
Great deals though.
A buck and a half for TAK? That's probably cheap enough for me to buy a copy for every single person I've ever met. So very tempting.
Post edited June 17, 2014 by Red_Frog
-oops!-
Post edited June 17, 2014 by VampiroAlhazred
Just read all the reviews of Jack Keane 2. Hilarious! And all written on the same day.... Imagine the coincidence.
Kamamura: Just read all the reviews of Jack Keane 2. Hilarious! And all written on the same day.... Imagine the coincidence.
It's not a coincidence. It was the hours of the Keaning my friend.
Post edited June 17, 2014 by Grargar
omegaunit: Hello there! Still goin I see :D Hope you've all been well!
Micro-BIOS: We won't stop until we reach 1000 pages.
What is this? A race between the two Insomnia Sale threads?!?

*goes to lay a roadblock in front of Spring Insomnia so that Fall Insomnia can proceed unchallenged; then skitters off to side of road and snickers evilly* >:-D
Micro-BIOS: We won't stop until we reach 1000 pages.
jackster79: What is this? A race between the two Insomnia Sale threads?!?

*goes to lay a roadblock in front of Spring Insomnia so that Fall Insomnia can proceed unchallenged; then skitters off to side of road and snickers evilly* >:-D
Takes a Stroll, give the roadblock a kick that it bumps nearer to the edge of the road.
Sits down beside jackster and take out german sausage Nürnberger rostbratwurst
Glances down the street, whos next?
And more important: will he have also some sausage lunch or
Cheese toast with him and where on earth is the late guy with the cold beer?
jackster79: What is this? A race between the two Insomnia Sale threads?!?

mc_leod: Takes a Stroll, give the roadblock a kick that it bumps nearer to the edge of the road.
*Chuckles softly, then offers mc_leod one of the ice-cold beers in his cooler pack while waiting with him for the next one to come along*
mc_leod: Takes a Stroll, give the roadblock a kick that it bumps nearer to the edge of the road.
jackster79: *Chuckles softly, then offers mc_leod one of the ice-cold beers in his cooler pack while waiting with him for the next one to come along*
*Stumbles down the road, hefting a big, shiny bag. "Who put the bloody rock in the road! Am I late? I got Grilled Cheese and Bacon!"
jackster79: *Chuckles softly, then offers mc_leod one of the ice-cold beers in his cooler pack while waiting with him for the next one to come along*
Jackster looks in a face grinning from ear to ear.
Mc gives jackster a high five and grabs the bottle carefully.
Mc admires the wonderful slim body before him.
The body has a seamless tan and some small perls of sweat are running down the neck.
He gently move his fingers down the neck and the small shoulders, his eyes straight on the whole beauty laying before him.
His fingers come to a halt at the back where some aesthetic tattoos reside. Then his hand slower and slower glides down where there is even more lustful moisture.

After a reverential second and a deep breath he open the body gently in lustful anticipation and takes a deep one...
madeaj: *Stumbles down the road, hefting a big, shiny bag. "Who put the bloody rock in the road! Am I late? I got Grilled Cheese and Bacon!"
after having three big mouthful and a feeling like eternity knocked to come in
Mc looks bewildered to his new neighbour.

Mate you are late, *peering at a shiny bag* but youre pretty welcome!
Post edited June 19, 2014 by mc_leod