It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omegaunit: Hello there! Still goin I see :D Hope you've all been well!

Anyway here we go again...

EDIT: In bizarre synchronicity Savant just started playing on my Spotify loop lol *brofists Tarnicus*
And that happens to be the music that I am listening to on my way to sleep! Not exactly sleep-inducing music, so I must be missing insomnia sales :P Being broke and uncommunicative for almost the entire duration of this sale has made it easier :)
RWarehall: You can go to sleep now...the war (I mean sale) is over. We won! No, really!
Grargar: War... war never ends.
Name the game intro that features this quote...oh hang on, you said it so I guess this is a redundant question :P
Post edited June 20, 2014 by Tarnicus
omegaunit: Hello there! Still goin I see :D Hope you've all been well!

Anyway here we go again...

EDIT: In bizarre synchronicity Savant just started playing on my Spotify loop lol *brofists Tarnicus*
Tarnicus: And that happens to be the music that I am listening to on my way to sleep! Not exactly sleep-inducing music, so I must be missing insomnia sales :P Being broke and uncommunicative for almost the entire duration of this sale has made it easier :)
Grargar: War... war never ends.
Tarnicus: Name the game intro that features this quote...oh hang on, you said it so I guess this is a redundant question :P
I already have thought about giving the same question...
I even had the slow dark tune of the voice in my ears... three parts already available of the game but it seems it is not exactly the same words one word is different maybe there is another game where War... war never ends is the exact line (a game where only two parts are available and where the producer is closed)?
Tarnicus: And that happens to be the music that I am listening to on my way to sleep! Not exactly sleep-inducing music, so I must be missing insomnia sales :P Being broke and uncommunicative for almost the entire duration of this sale has made it easier :)

Name the game intro that features this quote...oh hang on, you said it so I guess this is a redundant question :P
mc_leod: I already have thought about giving the same question...
I even had the slow dark tune of the voice in my ears... three parts already available of the game but it seems it is not exactly the same words one word is different maybe there is another game where War... war never ends is the exact line (a game where only two parts are available and where the producer is closed)?
Hehe yes the quote I was thinking of was "War...war never changes" but I swear it was "ends" in my head!
mc_leod: I already have thought about giving the same question...
Tarnicus: Hehe yes the quote I was thinking of was "War...war never changes" but I swear it was "ends" in my head!
Me too! I was so sure that it was War...war never ends!
Maybe there is also another game?
Second tought was about the beloved homeworld
maybe its time to restart again into finding Hiigara
or I just having some Nuka coke
Allright i think we should really let this thread die with the last bit of dignity it has left.
high rated
Soccorro: Allright i think we should really let this thread die with the last bit of dignity it has left.
dignity and insomnia? If i think of the sleepness nights, hours with starring at a monitor,
Eating just anything which takes no longer than 5 min to prepare.
Coffein addicted waiting for the next shot - ähem round.
Laughing about very strange humor
No sorry, dignity must be a mispelling of you 8-)
Death to all who oppose us!

I don't really see why anyone would oppose us though, we're just gettin sweet deals on DRM free video games.
Summer Sale over. Can a Fall be far away? Sleep not, oh children...
Hahahah, oh dear :D
high rated
My wallet gringes thinking about fall insomnia sale lol
high rated
IAmSinistar: Summer Sale over. Can a Fall be far away? Sleep not, oh children...
I know that if GOG keeps this up, financial fall is nigh. ;-P
IAmSinistar: Summer Sale over. Can a Fall be far away? Sleep not, oh children...
HypersomniacLive: I know that if GOG keeps this up, financial fall is nigh. ;-P
I'm hoping GOG can fill the shelves some more in time for the next sale. :)
They fill their shelves and I fill mine. It's the circle of life!
high rated
*looks at date of last post, shakes head*

I see we're slacking off folks! ;-P
I think the Neverending Summer Sale has dampened sales enthusiasm for the moment. Well, that and (in the Northern Hemisphere) the heat and the humidity. But when the crisp Autumn air begins to settle in and being indoors becomes more attractive again, the need for Insomnia shall rise and envelop us all. :)