It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
Devoidless: Don't reckon there is anyone that is going to be online for a long while that would be willing to snag an extra copy of Jade Empire if it pops up?

I'm hoping that I don't miss anything really juicy (for my own enjoyment and gift codes), but Larry is shopblocking me so hard right now.
I'm in the UK, so it's only 9.30am here - I'll be around for a good while. If I see it (I have work to do, so I'm not sat watching it permanently) then I'll get it for you - and if someone else gets it for you it's not a problem, I'm sure there'll be someone else who wants it. If I miss it, though...
Cool, when I went to sleep I had given up hope for Jade Empire, but I see it is still to come *yeah*
mrcrispy83: the us version of "2" is 4 easy type (well technically 4 easy type is a different version than the US but same general idea), which had a couple things censored and some abilities removed in addition.

The PSX chronicles version is based off of the original release (though thte save times are ridiculous)

the GBA version is also has reduced difficulty, but extra content (switching characters/postgame content). But the ATB is bugged.

DS version's a complete overhaul.

PSP version is based off of the GBA version (but the bugs were fixed) so has the same reduced difficulty/extra features, and has all the chapters of The After Years.
RichterSnipes: These are the kinds of details I crave for when it comes to different versions of games.

Would you say that FFIV is too easy in its GBA/PSP form? I'm fine with games that require less stress from me, but if it veers too far into that direction then it would cease to be engaging.
Easy type generally refers to lower encounter rate/higher exp per fight. I don't think they altered the difficulty for individual fights, just less grinding required. It's not a cakewalk by any means, still probably 50 hours of gameplay.
cal74: As my wife told me, the biggest game available at this point is the "Fall Insomnia Promo" one and it's free-to-play (with in-app purchase available if you want to complete your collection).
She is very wise woman. This is my GOTY 2013, and I hate MMOs.
Devoidless: Don't reckon there is anyone that is going to be online for a long while that would be willing to snag an extra copy of Jade Empire if it pops up?

I'm hoping that I don't miss anything really juicy (for my own enjoyment and gift codes), but Larry is shopblocking me so hard right now.
proxymoron: I'm in the UK, so it's only 9.30am here - I'll be around for a good while. If I see it (I have work to do, so I'm not sat watching it permanently) then I'll get it for you - and if someone else gets it for you it's not a problem, I'm sure there'll be someone else who wants it. If I miss it, though...
You are a glorious man, made of gold and birthed from the heavens. If you do do snag me one, let me know if you want something to trade it for. I'm hoping it won't come up before I wake up but I've had horrible luck on the front so far.

Many thanks in advanced!
figures id nap for a couple of hours and friggen 'I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream' would pop... should probly learn that these type of events are not for me >.<
I'm back after some much needed sleep, and a bit of emergency plumbing to the house.

Is that Jack Keane in a disco outfit I see on the front page?
Well so far I've missed SS2, BG2, Deus Ex, MOO, and Sacred Gold (though for the first 4 i only missed them because the bank transfer to Paypal arrived late, so I was kkeping the funds for NWN).

From the looks of things I'll probably miss NWN Diamond, the thiefs and Witcher2 too, because I'll have to go soon, and 100x Larry is not enough to stall for the whole day ^^

THE LIST

Games that have already been offered on the "Last Chance" round:
GoG confirmed that anything listed as "FREE" in in this "Last Chance" Round will be up again with a price.
Italic ones have been both "FREE" and on "Last Chance" already, so they wont pop up anymore.

Rise of the Triad $7.49
Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator $1.49
System Shock 2 FREE
Blood (One Unit Whole Blood) $1.49
Master of Magic $1.19
Jack Keane 2: The Fire Within $11.99
Lords of Midnight $1.93
Myst: Masterpiece Ed $1.49
Miasmata FREE
Eador: Masters of the Broken World $5.99
Sniper Elite $1.99
Baldur's Gate 2
Might and Magic 1-6
Sniper Elite: Berlin FREE
Book of Unwritten Tales
Thunderscape
Divinity: Dragon Commander $22.49
Aquanox FREE
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum $5.99
Rogue Legacy $4.99
Populous: The Beginning $1.49
Syberia $1.99
Total Annihilation: Kingdoms + Expansion $1.49
Don't Starve FREE
AquaNox 2: Revelation $1.49
Two Worlds 2: Epic Ed. $3.99
Chaos Engine $3.29
Space Colony HD FREE
Reus $2.49
Megabyte Punch $4.99
Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon $2.49
Deus Ex GOTY $1.99
Torchlight $2.99
Total Annihilation: Commander Pack FREE
Master of Orion 1+2 $1.49
Blackwell Bundle $2.99
System Shock 2 $1.99
Anodyne $2.49
Startopia $1.49
Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon FREE
Magrunner: Dark Pulse $9.99
Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete $3.99
Total Annihilation: Commander Pack $1.49
Don't Starve $4.99
Shadow Man $2.39
Aquanox2 FREE
Retro City Rampage $3.74
Anvil of Dawn $ 1.49
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena $2.99
Ultima 7 The Complete Ed. $1.49
Defender's Quest $2.99
Book of Unwritten Tales FREE
Leisure Suit Larry $2.49
The Real Texas $2.99
Tales of Monkey Island $5.24
Inquisitor $3.74
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams FREE
Evoland $2.49
Geneforge 1-5 $2.99
Wing Commander 4 $1.49
Heroes of Might & Magic 5 bundle $4.99
Hotline Miami $2.49
Blackwell Bundle FREE
Sacred Gold $1.99
Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav $3.99
Shelter $3.9
The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings FREE
Ultima Underworld 1+2 $1.49
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams $2.99
Rayman Origins $4.99
FEZ $2.99
Strike Suit Zero $4.99
The Chaos Engine FREE
Aquanox $1.49
Wing Commander: Privateer $1.49
Wargame: European Escalation $6.69
Nexus: The Jupiter Incident $1.99
Lords of Midnight FREE
Resonance $2.49
Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic $2.49
Planescape: Torment $1.99
Space Colony HD $2.49
Beyond Good and Evil $2.49
Inquisitor FREE
Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga $1.99
Omerta: City of Gangsters + all DLC $7.99
Icewind Dale Complete $1.99
Primordia $2.49
Lucius $3.99
Myst: Masterpiece Ed FREE
Postal 2 Complete $2.49
Alpha Centauri $1.49
Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut $4.99
Miasmata $2.99
Reus FREE
Theme Hospital $1.49
King's Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY $4.99
La Mulana $2.99
Tropico 3 Gold Ed. $2.99
I have No Mouth And I Must Scream $1.93
Kings of Dragon Pass FREE
Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded $7.99

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Games that should be left to come.

Brutal Legend $3.74
Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller $10.09
Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Ed $1.49
Expeditions: Conquistador $4.99
Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete Ed $2.49
Jade Empire: Special Ed $2.99
King of Dragon Pass $1.49
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver $1.49
Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Ed. $1.99
Psychonauts $2.49
Puddle $1.99
Spellforce Platinum $2.49
Sword of the Stars: The Pit $2.09
Thief Gold $1.99
Thief 2: Metal Age $1.99
Thief 3: Deadly Shadows $1.99
Tomb Raider 1+2+3 $2.49
Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings $5.99
Post edited November 18, 2013 by KMJX
cal74: As my wife told me, the biggest game available at this point is the "Fall Insomnia Promo" one and it's free-to-play (with in-app purchase available if you want to complete your collection).
nuter: She is very wise woman. This is my GOTY 2013, and I hate MMOs.
Wise to a certain point since she decided to become my wife :)
zlep: I'm back after some much needed sleep, and a bit of emergency plumbing to the house.

Is that Jack Keane in a disco outfit I see on the front page?
No.. but they could start in a game together. :P
Come on Larry hurry up
Got lsl:r thanks for trade. Seems it still at 91... I only helped by 1 :(
nuter: She is very wise woman. This is my GOTY 2013, and I hate MMOs.
cal74: Wise to a certain point since she decided to become my wife :)
Gahh! She's right! I've been sucked into an MMO grind....
So I don't missed Jade Empire. :)
Sooo. What's everyone listening to right now?