It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
Anyone with HoMM5 key?
northern7: dam it - it is 2am in the morning over here and I have to "get up" at 6:15am...am i dreaming this?????
neeeeeeeedddddddd Thief 2...if i go to sleep, it will be gone, i know it....
If it shows up in the next 5 hours I can get it for you. Go to sleep.
Does anyone have an extra copy of NWN 2? Missed out on it on purpose since I was saving up my budget for other games. Might be asking a bit much considering they've all most probably been given away ages ago but still.
Post edited November 18, 2013 by EX-Deimon
Alien8n: Thanks guys, I have another interview this afternoon, so really hoping Thief Gold and NWN:DE show in the next 5 hours because there's no way I'm getting to a computer from then onwards for at least 2 hours :/
Blazz17: What kind of job you going for, just need something to talk about.
Application support with IIS/SQL/VB.NET

I'm a bit of a hobby web developer running my own .net websites but my work experience is in technical support, primarily with bespoke applications (I have a freakish learning curve so pick up new software really easily). One of the reasons I love sim games so much really, as well as the old football management sims :)
Post edited November 18, 2013 by Alien8n
EX-Deimon: Does anyone have an extra copy of NWN 2? Missed out on it on purpose since I was saving up my budget for other games. Might be asking a bit much considering they've all most probably been given away ages ago but still.
I wish I did. Missed out on that one, too. :(
Shendue: Thieves 2 and 3 and King of Dragon Pass and I'm done.
I may also grab a copy of Duke Nukem and Neverwinter, tho.
Duke Nukem 3D is imo a must if you like the old FPS games, install the mod, I would buy it again if I didn´t already have a copy of it here on GoG and a retail one. avoid playing it on the hardest level, the enemy respawns and you die in an instant, I only recommend it for a real challenge=).
Cardian: Yeah, I always kept mixing up Final Fantasy Adventure and Legend and was never really sure if those were even different games ;)
TheRealJayDee: Yup, been there too. :)

The only the thing that was more confusing was realizing how many movies I never knew by their real name for a long time. But the new titles slapped upon international movies for the release here in Germany are a vast and disturbing topic anyways... (._.)'
Oh, better don't get me started on movies.... but since I don't watch German dubs anymore, it got waaaay better. Some translations are just... I guess horrendous is the word I'm looking for.
How many copies of I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream were avail?

Anyone has a key for it to trade pls? D:
Anyone with a Psychonauts $2.49 copy PM me (paypal)
bringthemback: How many copies of I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream were avail?

1000+ (could be wrong)
Post edited November 18, 2013 by nijuu

nijuu: 1000+ (could be wrong)
1050 actually ^_^
UGH, Larry is stuck at 33 left. Someone buy some!!!
nijuu: 1000+ (could be wrong)
Cardian: 1050 actually ^_^
*facedesk*

You still have 5 hours to snag it here for a dollar. Its a steam version though.

http://vodo.net/bigbrother?referer=igb

^ its a bundle deal with a few other nice little things like a book and movie... i picked it up a week or so ago.
Post edited November 18, 2013 by Minmataro
has jade empire been up and what came up after postal 2?