It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
Emmjay2012: In the meantime of Leisure Suit Keane and as I asked a quadrillion posts before ... ;)
does anybody own a spare copy of Neverwinter Nights 2?

Please, i missed it and got plenty to trade or gift for it.
Actual a GOG copy of Icewind Dale Complete
and many other Non-GOG Gifts.

... and my eternal gratitude.
If I had one, I surely would have given it to you before now. However, I don't. (
Suikoden II still remains my favourite RPG game of all time.
Thieves 2 and 3 and King of Dragon Pass and I'm done.
I may also grab a copy of Duke Nukem and Neverwinter, tho.
Khalaq: OK, folks, I seem to be fading fast, so I'm going to pass on the various requests that others have made.

First, please note that a large majority of those who have gone to bed have been requesting NWN (the first one, not the second). If I was independently wealthy, I could easily find homes for ten extra keys. But I'm poor, so I'd be pushing it just to buy one extra copy for gifting. In fact, this game may sell so fast that I'll have to scramble for that one copy.

If you've been paying attention, you'll know that Jade Empire is another greatly-wanted title. I've lost track of all the people that were trying to stay awake for JE, and I'm one of them. (I'm not sure I'm going to make it, myself.) However many of you decide to buy an extra copy, I'm sure there will be someone who will be desperate for it. I know I would be....

Another oft-requested game is HOMM3. While not as many people have requested this one, the fact that it is a very popular game that is on sale for dirt cheap will probably make it a fast-mover. Keep your eyes peeled.

There were various people looking for The Witcher and/or The Witcher 2. Those two games might come up at the end of the sale, but we'll have to see. Anyone feeling generous (and wealthy) can pick up a couple of copies of each one to give away.

A few people were looking for Brutal Legend, and considering the deep discount on this title, I'm not surprised. Unfortunately, I can only remember the names of two of them. One of them is "iAmTheTot", and the other is me.

Finally, there are quite a few people that were looking to pick up various parts of the Thief trilogy. How you want to handle this request is totally up to you.
Love to help with that but im pretty much overbudgeted right now.....has anyone kept track of who was looking for what?.
Cardian: Yeah, I always kept mixing up Final Fantasy Adventure and Legend and was never really sure if those were even different games ;)
Yup, been there too. :)

The only the thing that was more confusing was realizing how many movies I never knew by their real name for a long time. But the new titles slapped upon international movies for the release here in Germany are a vast and disturbing topic anyways... (._.)'
high rated
Emmjay2012: In the meantime of Leisure Suit Keane and as I asked a quadrillion posts before ... ;)
does anybody own a spare copy of Neverwinter Nights 2?

Please, i missed it and got plenty to trade or gift for it.
Actual a GOG copy of Icewind Dale Complete
and many other Non-GOG Gifts.

... and my eternal gratitude.
Your PM requires checking.
Sorry if I'm not very active on the forum but I'm at work and writing on my smartphone during a pause.
Damn, missed La Mulana :(
Shendue: Thieves 2 and 3 and King of Dragon Pass and I'm done.
Don't forget a copy of Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded. :D
nijuu: Love to help with that but im pretty much overbudgeted right now.....has anyone kept track of who was looking for what?.
I was, for a while, but there were just too many and I had to give it up.
axelkothe: Damn, missed La Mulana :(
I almost missed it. Set me alarm to wake me up an hour later while the game before it was dragging on sale (I think it was theme hospital). Woke up with a hundred left. Lucky!
mawihtec: G/L with that
Alien8n: Thanks guys, I have another interview this afternoon, so really hoping Thief Gold and NWN:DE show in the next 5 hours because there's no way I'm getting to a computer from then onwards for at least 2 hours :/
What kind of job you going for, just need something to talk about.
Alien8n: I started with the FF Legend series on the old GB. Got completely hooked and went back to find pretty much every other Square Enix game for the GB and SNES at the time. Got the remakes of the NES games for the PSP and PS1.

One of the few series that I managed to get my mum hooked on, lol
My mum used to play with my GB all the time, and actually bought one for herself after a while. Among other things she completely destroyed my Tetris highscores... :D
Shendue: Thieves 2 and 3 and King of Dragon Pass and I'm done.
assassin33: Don't forget a copy of Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded. :D
Unfortunately, i kickstarted it, so i have a collector's box of the game, in fact. Won't take an extra one for the people, I'm afraid. XD
Shendue: Sorry if I'm not very active on the forum but I'm at work and writing on my smartphone during a pause.
Do you have to sleep and have no money ? LOL