It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GeneralSturnn: How am i supposed to get something for someone off their wishlist if I need an email?
You email the gift(s) to yourself, then send the key(s) to zeffyr via PM/chat.
high rated
Doc0075: Given the number of Secret Elves and Helper Elves, I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to participate.
That may be so, but I think this lovely institution of the GOG community is about the joy of giving -- it's one thing to call in the Secret and Helper Elves because something popped up preventing me from doing my part, and quite another to know in advance that I can't do my part and rely on/expect them to do it for me; it just doesn't feel right.
Bump
I wish to be a Secret Santa.

Thank you Zeffyr for hosting this again.
high rated
We have now surpassed total number of people that were part of this event last year. \o/
If 6 more people join, we'll have the biggest Secret Santa party since 2016...c'mon we can do it!
BranjoHello: We have now surpassed total number of people that were part of this event last year. \o/
If 6 more people join, we'll have the biggest Secret Santa party since 2016...c'mon we can do it!
That's true! I'm very happy so many fellow GOGers have already signed up, so many Elves too - superb! Reminder that the sign ups will close at the end of this week, come and join us! :-)
Post edited December 13, 2022 by zeffyr
Bump!
Ah, the lovely tradition! Many thanks to zeffyr for hosting and to every Santa and Elf.

Wishlist in alphabetical order:
- Disco Elysium - The Final Cut
- Exiled Kingdoms
- Grim Dawn Definitive Edition
- Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption
- Hexplore
- Legends of Amberland: The Forgotten Crown
- Operencia: The Stolen Sun - Explorer's Edition
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Mythic Edition
- Psychonauts 2
- Return to Monkey Island
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition
- The Quest Deluxe Edition (or The Quest + The Quest - Islands of Ice and Fire)

Note to my Secret Santa: high priced games in my wishlist should be considered only in case of good discount, thank you!
Post edited December 24, 2022 by dr.schliemann
Can't join the event this year.
But I wish everyone a good joy at this Secret Santa event and happy holidays.
BranjoHello: We have now surpassed total number of people that were part of this event last year. \o/
At the instigation of some kind people, I wish to be a 30th Secret Santa. Let's break the record together!
4 more!
Wishlist is in my post now:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/secret_santa_2022/post6
high rated
I wish to be moved from Secret Elf to Secret Santa please.

Here is my wishlist:

Circle Empires
Circle Empires: Apex Monsters!

I wish to remain a Helper Elf.
Bump! Still time to make this even grander!