It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BranjoHello: We have now surpassed total number of people that were part of this event last year. \o/
If 6 more people join, we'll have the biggest Secret Santa party since 2016...c'mon we can do it!
Wow, that's terrific news. I signed on today to inquire just that.
high rated
Dear Santa zeffyr,

Please move me from Secret Elf to Secret Santa.
I would like to remain a Helper Elf if needed.

Now we should only need 2 more to break the record back to 2016. :)
I wish to be a Secret Santa. After years of longingly looking at these threads, this time I will lean into the GOG holiday spirit!
I want to be a Secret Santa.
Record broken?

I'll top it with a +1, just in case.

Sign me up as a Not so secret little red Elf.
high rated
Atlo: Record broken?
Yes, we have now the record number of participants in the last 6 years :-)

Thank you all GOGers for making it possible, but we can grow even more! The list closes tomorrow evening :-)
May I ask a question?
In the Secret Santa, participants will be drawn as pairs (e.g. A gifts games to B and B to A, C to D and D to C), or is it in a more mixed form (A gifts to B, B to C, C to D, D to A, etc.)?
CarChris: May I ask a question?
In the Secret Santa, participants will be drawn as pairs (e.g. A gifts games to B and B to A, C to D and D to C), or is it in a more mixed form (A gifts to B, B to C, C to D, D to A, etc.)?
The latter.
CarChris: May I ask a question?
mrkgnao: The latter.
Ok, got it. Thanks!
My wishlist is public, but I added an excerpt to my first post (https://www.gog.com/forum/general/secret_santa_2022/post20 ) mentioning some games that I am especially interested in. However, if you like some other game from my general wishlist more, I would be happy about any game from that too.
I wish to be a Secret Santa please!

Made my wishlist open.

Diablo, Warcraft, Star Trek Elite force are the most wanted for me.
Last call for the participants, final hours! :-)
Just chiming in to say that I updated my original post to include a message for my soon-to-be-assigned Secret Santa! ;)
I wish to be a secret santa.
high rated
The list is now closed! Thank you all for signing up, I'll send a message to you with your giftees right away :-)