It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Warcraft: Orcs and Humans & Warcraft 2 Battle.net Edition are now available DRM-free.

In anticipation of the upcoming 25th anniversary of Warcraft, we brought you the real-time strategy classics that started it all, Warcraft: Orcs and Humans and Warcraft II Battle.net Edition, including both the original Tides of Darkness and the Beyond the Dark Portal expansion. Starting today, you can once again explore these universe-defining games as they become available digitally and DRM-free for the first time ever!

The first part of the legendary series plays and feels just like the original from 1994, it’s just updated to run flawlessly on modern operating systems. Warcraft II Battle.net Edition, similarly to the release of first Diablo on GOG.COM, comes in two versions, which you can choose from the launcher. The classic one allows for the authentic experience and a fully functional multiplayer with Blizzard’s Battle.net online gaming service. The updated version comes with a number of fixes to provide full compatibility with modern machines as well as hi-resolution support and upscaling.
Does LAN work in Warcraft 2? It's not listed.
GOG.com: Warcraft: Orcs and Humans & Warcraft 2 Battle.net Edition are now available DRM-free.

In anticipation of the upcoming 25th anniversary of Warcraft, we brought you the real-time strategy classics that started it all, Warcraft: Orcs and Humans and Warcraft II Battle.net Edition, including both the original Tides of Darkness and the Beyond the Dark Portal expansion. Starting today, you can once again explore these universe-defining games as they become available digitally and DRM-free for the first time ever!

The first part of the legendary series plays and feels just like the original from 1994, it’s just updated to run flawlessly on modern operating systems. Warcraft II Battle.net Edition, similarly to the release of first Diablo on GOG.COM, comes in two versions, which you can choose from the launcher. The classic one allows for the authentic experience and a fully functional multiplayer with Blizzard’s Battle.net online gaming service. The updated version comes with a number of fixes to provide full compatibility with modern machines as well as hi-resolution support and upscaling.
Add more languages,please!
Nice. Trying to get my WC1 to work was always an exercise every year.

Nothing to say of even having WC2 working for the past decade (or two now?).

Instabuy.
Thank you GOG and Blizzard for making this happen!
YAAAS
Hooray! Will be nabbing both when I get home in a couple of hours. :)
Klumpen0815: The translation is quite horrendous.
=P
low rated
GOG.com: Warcraft: Orcs and Humans & Warcraft 2 Battle.net Edition are now available DRM-free.

Please, STOP adding game without multilanguage support!!! WC2 was Dubbed in Italian(and more languages), where is this multilanguage support in the gog version?

Do you realize that you put us in a position to NOT buy these games and keep the old CD version with multi-language support?
Post edited March 28, 2019 by h.e.X.e.n.
high rated
Let's see. Converting this to my country's currency amounts to... Wait, what? When did I click buy and entered my card data?
Just gotta say, the blue color in the store now because of the relase is quite soothing.
I wish it was standard :P
I'm buying both of these today. Now let's get Diablo 2 here.
Wow, was not expecting Warcraft 1&2 so soon. I wonder if we will be getting Diablo 2 soon.
joppo: Let's see. Converting this to my country's currency amounts to... Wait, what? When did I click buy and entered my card data?
Magic! :)
h.e.X.e.n.: Do you realize that you put us in a position to NOT buy these games and keep the old CD version with multi-language support?
Do you realize that GOG can't always control this? If they, the dev, or the pubisher can't get the rights, they can't get the rights.
I wonder if this release thread will get more posts than the Diablo release thread :)
Happy for everyone who loves these games, personally not interested.

@GOG & @Blizzard: Can we give Blackthorne a GOG treatment?
A fair price to pay considering I can't get my old WC2 to run anymore without major headaches. Warcraft 1 even includes the soundtrack which is cool. One of the few old games that are an instabuy for me. Still waiting for D2 as I prefer it over D1!