It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Greetings, Hunters!

<span class="bold">Victor Vran</span>, an action filled next step in aRPG design, is available now for Windows and Mac - complete with GOG Galaxy Achievements, DRM-free, and 10% off for the first week!

In a genre that's seen immense highs and extended lows, it seems that we're always waiting for the secret formula for the perfect action RPG. Some say it's all about an overwhelming amount of loot, upgrades and treats galore. Others choose to experiment with new and innovative ways to connect their players, or to give them new types of control over making their character one of a kind. Victor Vran brings its own answers to the table.

It's a game that places movement and action first, truly putting the "action" in the aRPG, eliminating the boundaries of a traditional class system, and opting for freeform gear-based progression. A combat-oriented approach doesn't mean that Victor Vran is lacking in the other departments either - there's plenty of loot to collect and increasingly awesome weapons to find (including what looks an awful lot like a lightsaber) as well as innovative character progression. All that's there, however, is enhanced by an unprecedented movement system that will have you (and up to 4 of your co-op buddies) leaping, dodging and wallrunning. It's a game where survival is based on so much more than how hard you can hit.

GOG.com Exclusive Bonus
For a little something special, your copy of the game will come with a one-time-use GOG.com-exclusive Treasure Key! Just log in to your GOG.com account, start your single-player game, and redeem it in-game for a fountain of gold and the following drops:

- Med Kit (Legendary) - An endless healing potion.
- Hope Destiny Card (Uncommon) - Provides additional health when equipped. Can be equipped on level 2.
- Diamond Demon Power (Uncommon) - Creates a protective shield. Can be equipped immediately.
- Gift Box - A box that can be opened for random loot.
- Red, Green and Blue dyes - Used to colorize your outfit. Transmutation unlocks at level 16.

Q&A With The Devs
Have questions about the game that only the devs can answer? Join the team behind Victor Vran for a special Q&A session this coming Monday!
Boyan (Lead Designer) and Momchil (Designer) from Haemimont Games will be visiting our forums on Monday (July 27) starting 6pm GMT (8pm CEST / 2pm EST / 11am PST to answer all your questions about the game, the life behind game development, or their favorite type of sandwich. Save the date, stay tuned for the announcement thread, and come hang out with us.

Experience the definition of "a" in aRPG with <span class="bold">Victor Vran</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com! The launch discount will last for one week, until Friday, July 31, at 9:59 AM GMT.
Let me explain this in another way:

This would be like saying a GOG game with Galaxy achievements has DRM because you got to authenticate online while playing to unlock them. Even though you don't need Galaxy at all to play the game as it was intended. Achievements are a game feature same as this. You got to authenticate them online just like this. You only get them once just like this. They have zero effect on your ability to continue to play the game as it was intended just like this if it's not used.

So what the problem again?
LiefLayer: you don't need galaxy to use the key...
also they say it's optional...
also we use gog because it's 100% drm-free... if they start sell 90% drm-free I will buy my games on humble bundle that give me a steam key... there is a reason for me to use gog, it's to support drm-free, in games, movies etc...
I don't give a crap about galaxy or have a drm game on gog.
HijacK: So don't go online while playing the game and yous till get 100% of the game. Same thing if you ask me. The fact that people have a problem with games that offer nonsensical bonuses through their in game interface while the game themselves are 100% DRM-free, not 90% like you say they are, is frankly ridiculous.
no, I will not get a bonus. and still gog sell a game that have some sort of drm, they told me "buy here because you get 100% drm-free games".
that's a lie.

Humble bundle sell drm-free and not drm-free games but they say it clearly.
apehater: so all the drm drama is about useless optional ingame content??
j0ekerr: Pretty much, also wild speculation flying around combined with neckbeardedness like I have only seen in /tg/
ahh i see the joys of internet :)
outstarwalker: Everyone - we will cover this game on GOG.com Twitch channel in 40 minutes, playing in co-op with developer! So, dev, ScreamingJoypad, Vlad from TheWeekendSlice and me - Outstar - playing together (and probably talking about this "DRM" drama, too). twitch.tv/gogcom - feel invited!
Yowza! Please do.
outstarwalker: Everyone - we will cover this game on GOG.com Twitch channel in 40 minutes, playing in co-op with developer! So, dev, ScreamingJoypad, Vlad from TheWeekendSlice and me - Outstar - playing together (and probably talking about this "DRM" drama, too). twitch.tv/gogcom - feel invited!
Well that should be interesting...
synfresh: So is the problem the 'one time activation' vs how your are activating it?
Hmm not exactly, but let's to sort this out and discuss it a little bit more concrete. Just to say: This key is some kind of exclusive gift for purchasing the game. Then why this is regulated by an activation? Why this is not a downloadable package comparable to "Omerta"? The problem of DRM is that content is behind an account or restricted to a defined number of activations. After that the content is not accessible! This should be mentioned at the gamecard for "Victor Vran". The attribute DRM-free is therefore not fully correct. Perhabs for the core game itself but not for the package and not for the multiplayer at all which seems to have a need for verification.
synfresh: Again, nobody would give half a damn if the word 'login' wasn't used.
And for an obvious reason. If you can't have a standalone backup with the package you bought - it defeats the purpose of being DRM-free.
immi101: exactly. The buyer is prevented from using the key more than once. Selling a digital item and limiting the number of uses always comes with some form of DRM mechanism.
synfresh: They are not selling an item, the item is already in the game. They are just granting you to get it sooner than you would normally in game.
they are selling a cheat code that can only be used once in single player. And they use a DRM mechanism (online activation) to control that it is used only once.
Post edited July 24, 2015 by immi101
low rated
LiefLayer: gog say 100% drm-free games, not me.
also batman would be popular if it was on gog, but that does not change the fact that the DRM and that should not be sold on gog.
What, are you dense are you retarded, who the hell do you think it is? It's the goddamn DRMan.