It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Greetings, Hunters!

<span class="bold">Victor Vran</span>, an action filled next step in aRPG design, is available now for Windows and Mac - complete with GOG Galaxy Achievements, DRM-free, and 10% off for the first week!

In a genre that's seen immense highs and extended lows, it seems that we're always waiting for the secret formula for the perfect action RPG. Some say it's all about an overwhelming amount of loot, upgrades and treats galore. Others choose to experiment with new and innovative ways to connect their players, or to give them new types of control over making their character one of a kind. Victor Vran brings its own answers to the table.

It's a game that places movement and action first, truly putting the "action" in the aRPG, eliminating the boundaries of a traditional class system, and opting for freeform gear-based progression. A combat-oriented approach doesn't mean that Victor Vran is lacking in the other departments either - there's plenty of loot to collect and increasingly awesome weapons to find (including what looks an awful lot like a lightsaber) as well as innovative character progression. All that's there, however, is enhanced by an unprecedented movement system that will have you (and up to 4 of your co-op buddies) leaping, dodging and wallrunning. It's a game where survival is based on so much more than how hard you can hit.

GOG.com Exclusive Bonus
For a little something special, your copy of the game will come with a one-time-use GOG.com-exclusive Treasure Key! Just log in to your GOG.com account, start your single-player game, and redeem it in-game for a fountain of gold and the following drops:

- Med Kit (Legendary) - An endless healing potion.
- Hope Destiny Card (Uncommon) - Provides additional health when equipped. Can be equipped on level 2.
- Diamond Demon Power (Uncommon) - Creates a protective shield. Can be equipped immediately.
- Gift Box - A box that can be opened for random loot.
- Red, Green and Blue dyes - Used to colorize your outfit. Transmutation unlocks at level 16.

Q&A With The Devs
Have questions about the game that only the devs can answer? Join the team behind Victor Vran for a special Q&A session this coming Monday!
Boyan (Lead Designer) and Momchil (Designer) from Haemimont Games will be visiting our forums on Monday (July 27) starting 6pm GMT (8pm CEST / 2pm EST / 11am PST to answer all your questions about the game, the life behind game development, or their favorite type of sandwich. Save the date, stay tuned for the announcement thread, and come hang out with us.

Experience the definition of "a" in aRPG with <span class="bold">Victor Vran</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com! The launch discount will last for one week, until Friday, July 31, at 9:59 AM GMT.
Gilozard: Huh. I didn't hear about Trine 3 - what happened there?
http://www.gog.com/game/trine_2_soundtracks_artbooks
Bad joke on april fools day GOG, you can do it better! This one is far too obvious! Come on: "You have to log in to your game account ingame to get some extra content for your single player drm-free game"!? You would never pull off such nonsense, not in a million years!

Wait... What? It's not april the first?!
Smannesman: Wait one-time use online activation?
Does that mean that A) you need to be online to use the code and B) the code is useless after that?
that's correct
Gilozard: Huh. I didn't hear about Trine 3 - what happened there?
Sorry, it was the Trine 2 thing, which has put me off buying Trine 3.
I, brought the "complete" edition ages ago. Then some time later, there has been more released for it, soundtrack and artbook. Just annoyed me enough not to buy the new one.
Does that mean that A) you need to be online to use the code and B) the code is useless after that?
Online activation is definite (bluetext confirmation), it also sounds like it is one-time use.
Post edited July 24, 2015 by Gilozard
high rated
LiefLayer: that's correct
Seriously?
That's even worse than all those pre-order exclusives companies like Bethesda use, at least those always work no matter how many times you play/install the game.
Of course it's not like it was likely I was going to buy this regionally priced game anyway.
F* these developers and GOG to be honest if this is the case.
The store page calls Victor Vran an "isometric Action-RPG" ... but none of the screenshot shows isometric perspective. A bit strange, no?
Seriously, GOG-Team? The game is marked as usual for being DRM-free and a Galaxy-account is needed even only for some features to be activated? So that is your so-called "optional game-client"? Keep it. I'm not going to support this game and developer at all.
Gilozard: Online activation is definite (bluetext confirmation), it also sounds like it is one-time use.
can you explain why do you lie in your review and tell that "game requires a GOG login just to play"

it is completely untrue. have you even tried to play the game or just post reviews without comprehending what are you talking about?
throgh: Seriously, GOG-Team? The game is marked as usual for being DRM-free and a Galaxy-account is needed even only for some features to be activated? So that is your so-called "optional game-client"? Keep it. I'm not going to support this game and developer at all.
Hold on, where are you getting the idea you need Galaxy? You don't. What is required is on-line authentication of your game code if you want the exclusive content to activate. This involves logging into your gog.com account while in-game. Galaxy is not required.

That aside though, the DRM is not cool either way.
throgh: Seriously, GOG-Team? The game is marked as usual for being DRM-free and a Galaxy-account is needed even only for some features to be activated? So that is your so-called "optional game-client"? Keep it. I'm not going to support this game and developer at all.
what an absurd logic... galaxy is also offering unlocking achievements on your store profile and auto updating... and no you cannot have these without galaxy account... does this make galaxy mandatory in your opinion?
Well, I decided to snoop around the Steam forums and in one of the pinned topics ("share your codes") one person mentioned codes dropping in-game and then having to be redeemed online.
So there's DRM-loot now?

Edit: Grammar.
Post edited July 24, 2015 by Siegor
Coelocanth: Hold on, where are you getting the idea you need Galaxy? You don't. What is required is on-line authentication of your game code if you want the exclusive content to activate. This involves logging into your gog.com account while in-game. Galaxy is not required.

That aside though, the DRM is not cool either way.
is a drm bonus... you need to be online and you can use only once... who cares about galaxy not required... this is worst
Couldn't find a wishlist entry related to this issue yet, so I created one, if anyone wants to vote. (Hey, can't hurt)

http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/get_rid_of_the_drm_in_your_games_details_in_description
Coelocanth: Hold on, where are you getting the idea you need Galaxy? You don't.
hes getting the idea from user Gilozard who posted such lies on the review page ...