It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Morrowind, Daggerfall, Redguard, Battlespire, Arena.

The ultimate freeform adventures are here, epic tales of knights, thieves, dragons and magic. Enormous open worlds and a blank slate to make your own story. <span class="bold">The Elder Scrolls</span> are among the most recognizable RPGs in the history of ever, and each entry shaped the genre in its own unique way.

Today, we're traveling back to ye olden days in two digital distribution premieres and an all-time-favorite that we just couldn't pass by. You can pick up all three titles in a <span class="bold">single bundle at 33% off!</span>:
--The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition.
--The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Battlespire - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Arena - free with any Bethesda purchase.
--The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - free with any Bethesda purchase, too.

We're welcoming Bethesda Softworks to GOG.com with more bundles and tons of new classic releases - all DRM-free of course - and don't forget that that the two final The Elder Scrolls classics (The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall) will magic into your library completely FREE with any Bethesda purchase. The bundle promos end on Wednesday, September 2, 12:59 PM GMT.

Stream watch:
Dragons, magic and fantasy are coming to Twitch.tv/GOGcom in celebration of these many Bethesda releases! Tune in tonight for many awesome Elder Scrolls streams - just check out the calendar below:

2pm GMT / 4pm CEST / 10am EDT / 7am PDT: The Elder Scrolls: Arena with VideoGameCarnage
6pm GMT / 8pm CEST / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind with Outstar
10pm GMT / 12am CEST / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall with Classicor
anothername: Any more Elder Scrolls this year after the shameful skipping of the last?
Don't resurrect old threads, and especially not threads with titles like this! Another hope crushed...
fortune_p_dawg: oblvon!
blakstar: I'm afraid that you won't see Oblivion if you have no eyes. :-)
Just choked on my food.....
anothername: Any more Elder Scrolls this year after the shameful skipping of the last?
Damn dude... all I seen was Elder Scrolls and got excited for like 2 seconds. Thanks for killing my hopes and dreams. :(
Post edited January 03, 2017 by BKGaming
The thing it I know is a res'ed thread.
I've even commented in the thread.

But I keep seeing it thinking whuppie... oh.
anothername:
Do you want to give me a heart attack?
Anothername is now responsible for delaying Oblivion yet again.
BKGaming: Damn dude... all I seen was Elder Scrolls and got excited for like 2 seconds. Thanks for killing my hopes and dreams. :(
Same here. I'd thought either Oblivion or Skyrim had finally made it to GOG...
fortune_p_dawg: oblvon!
blakstar: I'm afraid that you won't see Oblivion if you have no eyes. :-)
Took me a while to understand that one, but that's brilliant!
Oooops. That calls for a temporary avatar change. :/

edit: In theory there should be a new one. Just imagine Trollface.
Post edited January 03, 2017 by anothername
Sorry for the massive bump, but I just noticed that the Morrowind OST has been available on Steam as DLC for a few months now. At $10, would it be worthwhile for GOG to try to get it?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/451410/The_Elder_Scrolls_III_Morrowind_Soundtrack/
tfishell: Sorry for the massive bump, but I just noticed that the Morrowind OST has been available on Steam as DLC for a few months now. At $10, would it be worthwhile for GOG to try to get it?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/451410/The_Elder_Scrolls_III_Morrowind_Soundtrack/
It's a VERY good soundtrack.
tfishell: Sorry for the massive bump, but I just noticed that the Morrowind OST has been available on Steam as DLC for a few months now. At $10, would it be worthwhile for GOG to try to get it?

I remember being able to play it through the installation folder (in mp3) back in the day. Is it not available in the GOG installation folder?
Post edited January 19, 2019 by TheDudeLebowski
Aaaah, and here I was thinking Gog brought us Skyrim yesterday:(
Moonbeam: Aaaah, and here I was thinking Gog brought us Skyrim yesterday:(
I'd hope not. That would have overshadowed Ubisoft's latest releases, and given it's taken years for them to release something new... something like that might have made them decide GOG just wasn't worth it. And I would like to see Far Cry 3 some day.
At least I was not the crusher of hope this time :P