It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Morrowind, Daggerfall, Redguard, Battlespire, Arena.

The ultimate freeform adventures are here, epic tales of knights, thieves, dragons and magic. Enormous open worlds and a blank slate to make your own story. <span class="bold">The Elder Scrolls</span> are among the most recognizable RPGs in the history of ever, and each entry shaped the genre in its own unique way.

Today, we're traveling back to ye olden days in two digital distribution premieres and an all-time-favorite that we just couldn't pass by. You can pick up all three titles in a <span class="bold">single bundle at 33% off!</span>:
--The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition.
--The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Battlespire - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Arena - free with any Bethesda purchase.
--The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - free with any Bethesda purchase, too.

We're welcoming Bethesda Softworks to GOG.com with more bundles and tons of new classic releases - all DRM-free of course - and don't forget that that the two final The Elder Scrolls classics (The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall) will magic into your library completely FREE with any Bethesda purchase. The bundle promos end on Wednesday, September 2, 12:59 PM GMT.

Stream watch:
Dragons, magic and fantasy are coming to Twitch.tv/GOGcom in celebration of these many Bethesda releases! Tune in tonight for many awesome Elder Scrolls streams - just check out the calendar below:

2pm GMT / 4pm CEST / 10am EDT / 7am PDT: The Elder Scrolls: Arena with VideoGameCarnage
6pm GMT / 8pm CEST / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind with Outstar
10pm GMT / 12am CEST / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall with Classicor
emeres: Will those two be available later after the discount promotion ends with any Bethesda purchase as well?
Grargar: Yes.

emeres: Is Arena the same version that is available on ElderScrolls.com or is it the full CD version?
Grargar: It's the CD version.

emeres: Is the Daggerfall release the [url=http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Files]patched version[/url]?
Grargar: Not sure.
emeres: [...] Is the Daggerfall release the [url=http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Files]patched version[/url]?
HunchBluntley: It's certainly fully patched up to the latest official version, as is the one still available on Bethesda's site; however, I couldn't say if it includes any community fixes. I doubt it, personally.
Thank you for the information. I will wait with the purchase then until the price drops more, since I bought Morrowind two times already on a physical medium.
Finally! This is really exciting. I've had a bear of a time trying to get these titles working on modern computers, and I appreciate the GOG team making the effort to get permission to release these titles on their website, and for their efforts in making the download and install process, and the gaming experience, so enjoyable and easy.

An interesting personal anecdote. This was my first roleplaying game. I remember the effort I made to make it work (it needed high memory management if I recall correctly). I played it to completion, and my wife and kids helped with the riddles. Years later, while living in Big Bear California, I took some fencing instruction (sword play fencing)
. The instructor just happened to be the young man who did the artwork for the classic Elder Scrolls Arena box!

dgdegriselles
Apple Valley CA
Dgdegriselles: An interesting personal anecdote. This was my first roleplaying game. I remember the effort I made to make it work (it needed high memory management if I recall correctly). I played it to completion, and my wife and kids helped with the riddles. Years later, while living in Big Bear California, I took some fencing instruction (sword play fencing)
. The instructor just happened to be the young man who did the artwork for the classic Elder Scrolls Arena box!
You mean the one that shows a party of adventurers, the one that is mimicked in Oblivion?

Neat!
I feel like the only person that doesn't like Bethesda games. I played Fallout 3, Oblivion and Mass Effect 2 and man I felt bored. Fallout 3 was the only one that came close to enjoying but man, it wasn't anything like the first two fallout games. Mass Effect 2 was the biggest disappointment for me; man it was just cut and paste stories and the worst NPCs in a game ever and the combat was a joke. I like their openness, art, graphics but just not the stories.
alfoulkes: I feel like the only person that doesn't like Bethesda games. I played Fallout 3, Oblivion and Mass Effect 2 and man I felt bored. Fallout 3 was the only one that came close to enjoying but man, it wasn't anything like the first two fallout games. Mass Effect 2 was the biggest disappointment for me; man it was just cut and paste stories and the worst NPCs in a game ever and the combat was a joke. I like their openness, art, graphics but just not the stories.
huh? Mass Effect isn't a Bethesda series

While true that Fallout3 isn't the same as the classic Fallouts I found it fun enough to spend years in that wasteland

a tip: with a Bethesda game it's best not to let the stories bother you just go out to explore & have fun IMHO
G_Man_007: To echo the question asked much earlier; will Arena and Daggerfall still be available for free once the bundle offers end, or are they only available as part of this one week offer?
JMich: They will remain available. Tell me if you want me to go find the blue post about it.
Would you mind? You're a star, plus thanks for the good news. Yes, I'm cheap...
emeres: Thank you for the information. I will wait with the purchase then until the price drops more, since I bought Morrowind two times already on a physical medium.
A slight correction to what I said before.
I haven't kept up on this (now rather long) thread, so I apologize if it's been noted:

In my game library, clicking the "Store Page and Reviews" link for either Arena or Daggerfall takes to the gamecard for Redguard.

Is there no individual gamecards for Arena or Daggerfall? If I search for either game on the homepage game searcher, nothing is found..
G_Man_007: Would you mind? You're a star, plus thanks for the good news. Yes, I'm cheap...
Here you are.
Martek: Is there no individual gamecards for Arena or Daggerfall? If I search for either game on the homepage game searcher, nothing is found..
No. They are currently only available bundled with any other Bethesda-published game.
I wonder if any of these mods are compatible with the Gog version of Morrowind .

http://www.mwmythicmods.com/telesphoros.htm
Post edited September 01, 2015 by ne_zavarj
ne_zavarj: I wonder if any of these mods are compatible with the Gog version of Morrowind .

http://www.mwmythicmods.com/telesphoros.htm
What's different about the GOG version...? Do mods not work on it?
Of course they'll work. There's no reason why they wouldn't.
I missed this promo, do I still get Arena and Daggerfall if I buy Morrowind ?
NuffCatnip: I missed this promo, do I still get Arena and Daggerfall if I buy Morrowind ?
Or any other Bethesda-published game sold here (the Elder Scrolls spin-offs, Fallouts, Dooms, Quake), but yes.