It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dude, I totally missed you.

Paradise Lost, the unhinged expansion pack for the unsavory cult hit POSTAL 2 is finally available DRM-free on GOG.com.

Post(al)-apocalypse has never been so wack! The Dude ventures back into his former hometown looking for his lost dog but instead finds trouble in all shapes, sizes, and heartbeats. The citizens have gone nuclearly insane, gotten themselves zombified, joined freaky factions (sort of the same thing, really), and pretty much given the Dude plenty of reasons to turn them into radioactive pulp as he free-roams this loco land.
Finally! I almost gave up. Now for A Final Unity...
Hey guys, how is it that you announced the game, but it is not available for purchase? Would love to buy that!
Noxius88: Hey guys, how is it that you announced the game, but it is not available for purchase? Would love to buy that!
geee i wonder why ...
To me the outrage is that RWS, like so many other developers, chose to treat GOG users like the untouchable caste until finally releasing this here now. It's nice I can finally buy it and play it :)
Noxius88: Hey guys, how is it that you announced the game, but it is not available for purchase? Would love to buy that!
The game is regionally-locked for German IPs.
Fairfox: i wondah if peeps taht paid full price for some turdy thang tahts liek dollar on steam will get uuuh reimbursed
Spectre: Well, well well well, well well well well.

RWS do well out of this, Steam do well out of this.
While outrage marketing has taken a steaming dump on GoG.
Wait, what?

Let me get this queered (straight is so hwite supremacy-y, eugh).

RWS finally updates its games here, "saves face" with the DRM-free customers. At the same time, they start a sale on Steam, trusting GOG to do its usual thing. Outrage predictably ensues, GOG digs itself deeper while the game gets lots of attention & the sale is a success.

That's some underwater 7D backgammon free-falling aerial chess right there.

Now, THIS is milking your product right. Well played, RWS. Well played. *tips fedora*
I am Pro-GG, Because I hated what ZOE QUINN and ANITA SARKEESIAN did to gaming I was quite vocal about it here and got Downrepped to all buggery for it I also hate the leftist movement because they have become absolutely insane in my country.

Now my postings may not be the most popular hell my postings are the least popular here, But if you knew some of the things I personally go through THEN you would understand

GoG you are LUCKY I buy anything here after you wrongly banned me from the forums for over one and a half Months for nothing at no time did I hate on anyone If anything everyone else is and was abusive and you JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND personally the THINGS I GO THROUGH on a daily basis, Anyone else if they went through a SMIDGEN of what I've been through would be inside a nut house for the rest of their lives but on I go my only solace is my video games

I'll tell you a true story what I was going through affected two of my friends well ex-friends now

One of my friends wanted to join the armed services before he came into my life he scored a 98% on his psych evaluation

He lived at my house for 3 months

After the three months he had another psych evaluation at the army base he got a 2% because of the things he witnessed in my life. THAT WAS AFTER ONLY THREE (3) MONTHS

Welp, He cetainly made that 100%

The things that my other friend also witnessed turned him into A RAPIST I KID YOU NOT!

He went insane raped an old woman and she died, All because of the things he witnessed in my life in only three months

So to all you abusers and the mods who wrongfully banned me UP YOURS, YOU KNOW NOTHING AT ALL ABOUT MY LIFE!!!!!

My only solace is and was VIDEO GAMES then this ZOE and ANITA start arsing on people like me personally, Why do you think I am the way I am I have been putting up with HORRIBLE INSANE THINGS for about 20 years

No NOT THREE (3) Months

Almost TWENTY (20) YEARS do I get those years back? No I don't.

So before you all go and down rep me or you mods temp ban me again MAYBE you should think "Why is he the way he is?" before you do.

My job I NEVER GET A BREAK FROM IT at least you all get to go home after yours!

Video games these days thanks to those two are getting MORE and More plaguerised with more and more Militant Leftist political Bullshit every day and having postal 2 is a breath of fresh air for me personally.

End of rant.
Post edited July 23, 2018 by fr33kSh0w2012
low rated
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/b97671b2-9eaa-45da-becb-0eeacc8e781c
low rated
Does tinyE love mini donkeys THAT WAY?
fr33kSh0w2012: I am Pro-GG, Because I hated what ZOE QUINN and ANITA SARKEESIAN did to gaming I was quite vocal about it here and got Downrepped to all buggery for it I also hate the leftist movement because they have become absolutely insane in my country.

Now my postings may not be the most popular hell my postings are the least popular here, But if you knew some of the things I personally go through THEN you would understand

GoG you are LUCKY I buy anything here after you wrongly banned me from the forums for over one and a half Months for nothing at no time did I hate on anyone If anything everyone else is and was abusive and you JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND personally the THINGS I GO THROUGH on a daily basis, Anyone else if they went through a SMIDGEN of what I've been through would be inside a nut house for the rest of their lives but on I go my only solace is my video games

I'll tell you a true story what I was going through affected two of my friends well ex-friends now

One of my friends wanted to join the armed services before he came into my life he scored a 98% on his psych evaluation

After the three months he had another psych evaluation at the army base he got a 2% because of the things he witnessed in my life. THAT WAS AFTER ONLY THREE (3) MONTHS

The things that my other friend also witnessed turned him into A RAPIST I KID YOU NOT!

He went insane raped an old woman and she died, All because of the things he witnessed in my life in only three months

So to all you abusers and the mods who wrongfully banned me UP YOURS, YOU KNOW NOTHING AT ALL ABOUT MY LIFE!!!!!

My only solace is and was VIDEO GAMES then this ZOE and ANITA start arsing on people like me personally, Why do you think I am the way I am I have been putting up with HORRIBLE INSANE THINGS for about 20 years

No NOT THREE (3) Months

So before you all go and down rep me or you mods temp ban me again MAYBE you should think "Why is he the way he is?" before you do.

Video games these days thanks to those two are getting MORE and More plaguerised with more and more Militant Leftist political Bullshit every day and having postal 2 is a breath of fresh air for me personally.

End of rant.
That internship at "Cthulhu, Hastur, Dagon & Shub-Niggurath" isn't working out, huh?

Well, that's what you get, working for lawyers.
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: I am Pro-GG, Because I hated what ZOE QUINN and ANITA SARKEESIAN did to gaming I was quite vocal about it here and got Downrepped to all buggery for it I also hate the leftist movement because they have become absolutely insane in my country.

No NOT THREE (3) Months

End of rant.
Dalthnock: That internship at "Cthulhu, Hastur, Dagon & Shub-Niggurath" isn't working out, huh?

Well, that's what you get, working for lawyers.
I don't work for lawyers, I'm a pensioner and a carer (God I hate being a carer)
fr33kSh0w2012: I don't work for lawyers, I'm a pensioner and a carer (God I hate being a carer)
You're... a carer? As in, you take care of people? There are people who depend on you to be able to survive, is that it?
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: I don't work for lawyers, I'm a pensioner and a carer (God I hate being a carer)
Dalthnock: You're... a carer? As in, you take care of people? There are people who depend on you to be able to survive, is that it?
YES and they are MENTALLY ILL as in LIKE DEMON POSSESSED MENTALLY ILL!
Dalthnock: You're... a carer? As in, you take care of people? There are people who depend on you to be able to survive, is that it?
fr33kSh0w2012: YES and they are MENTALLY ILL as in LIKE DEMON POSSESSED MENTALLY ILL!
So, lawyers.
There is no God.