It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mean face: ACTIVATE!

Fight'N Rage is now available DRM-free. Get it 50% off until January 17th, 2PM UTC.

Got itchy knuckles and a thunderous high kick (it's a serious condition, folks) but the local Arcade shut down fifteen years ago? Treat yourself with this old-school beat 'em up for up to three players! Spectacular combos, tasty unlockables, plenty of playable characters and modes, unreal amounts of butt-kicking.
liltimmypoccet: Now my last 2 posts got hidden simultaneously without me losing any rep.

I think it's safe to assume that GOG's staff have special directions to do damage control regarding their distasteful loli marketing.

@wolfsite Time to get your vision checked. The artwork concept is the same but the image is not.

You are also ignoring other game I mentioned which proves that GOG uses different art style.
The problem is that you are seeing only what YOU want to see, I checked multiple times and the artwork and even screen shots between Steam and GOG are the same.

I looked at the Metal Slug 2 artwork and compared it to the Neo Geo, Sega Saturn, and other artworks....... aside from colour variances they are the same.
wolfsite: The problem is that you are seeing only what YOU want to see, I checked multiple times and the artwork and even screen shots between Steam and GOG are the same.

I looked at the Metal Slug 2 artwork and compared it to the Neo Geo, Sega Saturn, and other artworks....... aside from colour variances they are the same.
Dude, quit feeding the trolls. He's obviously posting from an alt/junk account. He's not going to admit that he's wrong, as he's offended. Whatever point you make, he'll just ignore and circle around to another part of his outrage.

All you're accomplishing is making it more difficult for potential buyers to scan the thread for first impressions and major bugs or issues.
Lucumo: The only thing that could have been done better is increasing the fighting stage when opponents are around. There often isn't much space to move around and enemies like to walk out of punch-/kickable territory at times. Additionally, while I'm not sure if the same enemies always drop health...if you punch/throw them out of bounds, it's impossible to pick those up.
(Died three times on those flies + bat boss already. Bat boss flying above the water and easily dodging any attempts to hit it makes it so hard. The knockback also hurts because you will pretty much always fall into the water which means 1/3 of your health is gone. And well, I'm going 1CC or bust, so I've never made it past it so far.)
BlueOctavo: Ah, thanks for the warning about out of bounds pickups and the small stages. Like you, I'll be going for a 1CC, probably trying out F.Norris first (I tend to prefer the agile/ fragile character).
Those pigs can be a bother as well as they can start charging at you out of bounds. It can become really annoying to avoid them while in a combo when they come in force from behind.
I also think I did a hidden move at some point. No idea how I did it though. Really need to unlock that training room somehow.

wolfsite: Also it doesn't make you look good when you attempt to belittle and dismiss others just because they disagree with your opinion on something.
It's not even an opinion. Loli has a definition and considering the game character has (well-)developed breasts, it already heavily disqualifies it from being that. (Not to mention all the other things not fitting at all.)
wolfsite: The problem is that you are seeing only what YOU want to see, I checked multiple times and the artwork and even screen shots between Steam and GOG are the same.

BlueOctavo: Dude, quit feeding the trolls. He's obviously posting from an alt/junk account. He's not going to admit that he's wrong, as he's offended. Whatever point you make, he'll just ignore and circle around to another part of his outrage.

All you're accomplishing is making it more difficult for potential buyers to scan the thread for first impressions and major bugs or issues.
Sorry about that.

Edit: Ya the person's next post clearly shows they are just trying to create controversy were there is none.
Post edited January 11, 2019 by wolfsite
Here is the Open Critic Page for people looking for more reviews and impressions

https://opencritic.com/game/4890/fightn-rage

Game is at a Strong 85 overall rating which is pretty impressive.
so, did anybody success at running this on steam under wine?
wolfsite: Here is the Open Critic Page for people looking for more reviews and impressions

https://opencritic.com/game/4890/fightn-rage

Game is at a Strong 85 overall rating which is pretty impressive.
Neat! I've never heard of Open Critic before (accuse me of living under a rock if you must). It looks like a similar format to metacritic. Do you know of any major differences between the two (e.g. how they calculate their scores)? Actually, scratch that. I just realized that they have a pretty meaty faq spelling out the differences.

Nonetheless, I pulled up a few games, and it seems the contributer score was in line with my opinion on them. Bookmarked for sure.
gamesfreak64: its simple , people mentioned perbenism , i know a lot of words but this one is a riddle , thats why i asked if someone can tell me what it is and understand what this discussion is all about ( besides the easily offended perhaps if some pixel boobies are shown in a game) , it seems that the last few years people seem to got so sensitive they 'cry' about little things, like this pixel boobie, and many times its only a small number that 'cries'.

Anyway why can't we just play games without being 'offended' because of some scantily clad game character.
JudasIscariot: Only thing that comes up is the Italian "perbenismo" https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/italian-english/perbenismo
Thanks for the reply , i know what they might be reffering to ... after translating words back and forth between languages i got to the magical word: inkijk ( Dutch) and inkijk is also mentioned if people have a room which people who walkby can see through the entire room all the way to the garden sometimes.

BUT there is another one: inkijk as in clothing :D ( female) this shows parts of the boobies or sometimes even almost all of them

Anyway.... using common words like the Dutch inkijk and translate it litterally to other languages would simply things, and prevent questions asked .

Decolletage is another word, Decollete-Dress will show things like the gamecharacter shows...
so next time just use decollete, so everyone knows what they mean.
Post edited January 11, 2019 by gamesfreak64
Gal is definitely not a damsel in trouble. More like https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/08/sport/ufc-polyana-viana-brazil-octagon-mma-dana-white-spt-intl/index.html
Post edited January 11, 2019 by Loger13
@JudasIscariot

The game definitely needs some official screenshots without filters. I was asked to post some in another release thread but can't even do so because it all shows up as black. There is a sizable crowd that wants to play a completely clean version but they can't even properly see what they would get themselves into (Youtube video doesn't help either and one never knows with screenshots on the general internet).

Another thing: The forum link on the game card points to the general section, not the actual game's section.
Now that's feminism. XD
Lucumo: Welp, made it past the bat with relative ease this time (had 6 lives at that point anyway) but the elevator whittled me down and those three Dudleys obliterated me.
Spectrum_Legacy: You can make that 3 Doberman fight easier if you wait a bit and beat up those ratmen that rush on you, one or two of them will drop a knife. After you are done with them, pick the knife and throw it at one of the dobermans, effectively aggroing/singling it out. Finish him off and then you have an easier fight ahead. Also there is a turkey or two in those barrels to fill you up.

Hope it helps. This is at least how I ran 1cc on hardest difficulty for the first time, because fighting 3 of them at the same time is a bit hectic.
Looks like it works, managed to dispose of one taking no damage. The other two still whopped my ass and I lost two lives. Died immediately afterwards to those two guards right before the (final?) boss though. Those invincibility/armor frames are pretty insane (same as the Dudleys when they punch). It's also funny how I started stage 6 with six (or was it seven?) lives and easily lost them along the way. No health didn't help either (I think there is only one drop per stage and in 6 and 7 they came right after I died). Those barrels might have drops but they usually roll in while fighting, so I'm happy when I can get one which is usually just a weapon.

BlueOctavo: Ah, thanks for the warning about out of bounds pickups and the small stages. Like you, I'll be going for a 1CC, probably trying out F.Norris first (I tend to prefer the agile/ fragile character).
Looks like weapon drop from enemies right when they die and health drops might be just really rare later on. Still, they can die on the edge and you can't pick it up (happened to me already).
Lmao at the progressives getting their panties in a twist over the cover art.
Post edited January 11, 2019 by Garrison72
What is this best played with? keyboard? gamepad? joystick?
Finished with Ricardo and got Ending F. That damn final boss is tough.