It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become a demonic priestess of lust - Vydija and use her unique skills to regain your kingdom making hell tremble under your hooves! Succubus is now available on GOG.COM along with a fiery 10% discount that will expire on 12th October 2021, 1 PM UTC.

MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:

This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Nudity or Sexual Content, Frequent Violence or Gore, General Mature Content.
I checked the forum to see if there's another huge fight every time this game got another news. It's already 74 comments and counting hahahahaha
InSaintMonoxide: REMEMBER: 'Demon' can be an offensive term. Refer to them as 'Mortally Challenged'.
Indeed it is, calling a Tanar'ri "demon" is one of numerous ways a berk can find himself killed on the streets of Sigil.
amok: the problem with Agony is that is just not a good game.... I have played it, and it is not fun to play at all, and it is also refelcted in consitently bad reviews. I can understand why gOg did not want to sell it to begin with. Succubus is a much better game from Madmind, but Agony.... is better left to the pile of very forgetable games that need not be remembered.
Steamisbetter: Nobody would force the people who don't like some games, to play them. And lots of people were -and still are- willing to buy said games. Isn't it a bit unfair for those thousands of people that voted for it, to not enjoy the game, at their preferred online distributing service, just because a number of people don't like it and think it is of bad quality? As well as dumb for said service, to lose all the income from the people genuinely interested in buying it?

Besides, in this specific matter, the vocal minority yelling in the forums against its release, completely made up the "bad quality game" argument on spot; and they used to take issue for its content/rating. If memory serves, the thing going back then had been: "This game is too niche for gog-store". Its developers were genuinely interested in a gog release, which isn't exactly commonplace if you know what i mean and bothered not only to reach gog thrice proposing that, but even to reply to random people, asking them to consider a DRM-Free release. Please!
I don't know... clicking the "Vote" button isn't the same as opening your wallet

and we also shouldn't just expect GOG to release everything we want, I'm pretty sure they aren't rejecting anything to piss you (or anyone) off :/
Kunovski: I don't know... clicking the "Vote" button isn't the same as opening your wallet

and we also shouldn't just expect GOG to release everything we want, I'm pretty sure they aren't rejecting anything to piss you (or anyone) off :/
Right. See? If your business associate is unstable, unreliable and self-cancels their own principles-features (ex voting, wishlist entries etc), then the only viable solution remaining for you the buyer, is to seek associates who aren't clowns, don't deceive people (what the heck is voting used for, then?), don't promise anything and don't revoke self-made values, at that.

Many gamers have to be numerous indeed; i really hope gog sees many money out of them, also! ;)
Post edited October 06, 2021 by Steamisbetter
Crosmando: That's gotta be the ugliest succubus I've ever seen. This bitch ain't seducing anyone.
Ugly may be fixable with character editor. Or mods down the line. But the voice... I don't think anyone could fix that. That's voice of ugly 200 year old witch.
Steamisbetter: Nobody would force the people who don't like some games, to play them. And lots of people were -and still are- willing to buy said games. Isn't it a bit unfair for those thousands of people that voted for it, to not enjoy the game, at their preferred online distributing service, just because a number of people don't like it and think it is of bad quality? As well as dumb for said service, to lose all the income from the people genuinely interested in buying it?

Besides, in this specific matter, the vocal minority yelling in the forums against its release, completely made up the "bad quality game" argument on spot; and they used to take issue for its content/rating. If memory serves, the thing going back then had been: "This game is too niche for gog-store". Its developers were genuinely interested in a gog release, which isn't exactly commonplace if you know what i mean and bothered not only to reach gog thrice proposing that, but even to reply to random people, asking them to consider a DRM-Free release. Please!
Kunovski: I don't know... clicking the "Vote" button isn't the same as opening your wallet

You are aware that some of those so-called quality games that got released here were just walking simulators or game so artsy they barely had any content to begin with. Don't even get me started about those so-called quality games, they got released here and never got update or bothered to release any DLC content here.

The line of what could be considered quality all comes down to taste. And you tell me whose taste matters more? Like what has been said before, Why bother with a voting system when you just ignore games that have high votes but released those with a handful.
MarkoH01: Since when is it hard to circumvent DNS blocks?
Exsurgent: It's not hard, but implementing these blocks by arguing "think of the children" sets a terrible precedent and opens the door for establishing an even more comprehensive censorship infrastructure. Most recently, there has even been talk of forcing tech companies to implement age restrictions systems on an OS level when they sell their products in Germany.

Nothing to do with the game, but we should be aware of what's to come, I guess :/
Let's just hope it stays to be just "talks".
amok: the problem with Agony is that is just not a good game.... I have played it, and it is not fun to play at all, and it is also refelcted in consitently bad reviews. I can understand why gOg did not want to sell it to begin with. Succubus is a much better game from Madmind, but Agony.... is better left to the pile of very forgetable games that need not be remembered.

no, the "bad game" argument was mostly made by people that played the game... The thing is - Agony looks good, and it is clear that it is on the visuals the developers have spent most time / resources, but in the process they forgot about the gameplay. If you see it as a piece of interactive fiction or short horror movie? why not? but as a game it is just too repetetive and boring (and still a bit buggy). But even as a graphical marvel, the pacing is wrong. They are so eager to show everything from the starts, so that about the halfway point you have seen it all, and there is nothing new. The enemies have also very little variation, there are only about four or five different enemies through out the game. And while it sounds good, the voice acting is horrible.

The posession mecahinc feels (still) a bit bugged, and needs much more flagging and explaining, The checkpoint system (yes, it uses checkpoints) is very random, and you can find yourself playing the same 1/2 hour over and over again, just becuase there is no checkpoints, while other places they are minutes between. Linked to this is that if a mob get you, they kill you with one or two hits. This makes the game unfair, and again boring. And, as most levels are mazes.... it is just not fun. And it makes the game feel very slow.

All these points are not about the content, if you read the actual reviews it is the content you think of that gets praise. i.e. the visualisation of Hell, the graphic design of the demons etc. What gets a lot of negative critisism is that while it looks good, as a game it just don't play well. A judgement I agree with. I have nothing against a bit of horror or gore and the odd titilation, but I would never recomend someone Agony as a game to play.
Post edited October 06, 2021 by amok
high rated
SCPM: The unrated content is available as a free add-on here:
https://www.gog.com/game/succubus_unrated
That's the proper way to deliver un-censor patches, GOG! Please do that for all censored games and do not force your customers to download these patches from elsewhere or even having to create accounts on 3rd-party sites to get these patches.
high rated
Perhaps now we can finally get Hatred?

I mean, come on, it already has more than 5000 votes and new votes are still coming in!
Anime-BlackWolf: Yeah, the Unrated DLC is region-locked for germany. Man, this is SOOO sad and boring now...
SCPM: If you or anyone else who wants the DLC but can't get it, let me know and I'll send you a gift code. :)
Hey! Can you help a brother out? I can't get it.
Post edited October 07, 2021 by AussieDevil_3142
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Perhaps now we can finally get Hatred?

I mean, come on, it already has more than 5000 votes and new votes are still coming in!
Probably not. Hatred was made by someone who I think GOG wants nothing to associate with. Given that the creator/team at Destructive Creations is very much in line with the "Right Wing Neo-Skinhead" crowd. (As I understand.)

I mean, when your writer is going by the pseudonym "Herr Warcrimer", that just feels a bit on the nose. After all, GOG has accepted most other Polish games for far less reason, so it feels like there's a voice on high saying to not drop this one.
Darvond: Probably not. Hatred was made by someone who I think GOG wants nothing to associate with. Given that the creator/team at Destructive Creations is very much in line with the "Right Wing Neo-Skinhead" crowd. (As I understand.)
Ancestors Legacy is on GOG though.
Post edited October 07, 2021 by idbeholdME
SCPM: The unrated content is available as a free add-on here:
https://www.gog.com/game/succubus_unrated
eiii: That's the proper way to deliver un-censor patches, GOG! Please do that for all censored games and do not force your customers to download these patches from elsewhere or even having to create accounts on 3rd-party sites to get these patches.
Nope, the proper way to offer such patches is to NOT region lock them since the game is NOT indexed and therefore there is no reason not to sell it in Germany. Glad that the devs have more backbone.
Where's the offline installer patch for 1.0.14553 to 1.0.14717? All I see in offline installers is a patch for 1.0.14717(doesn't seem to exist outside of Galaxy) to 1.0.14736.