It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become a demonic priestess of lust - Vydija and use her unique skills to regain your kingdom making hell tremble under your hooves! Succubus is now available on GOG.COM along with a fiery 10% discount that will expire on 12th October 2021, 1 PM UTC.

MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:

This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Nudity or Sexual Content, Frequent Violence or Gore, General Mature Content.
Agony's arriving a bit later, I guess?
high rated
The unrated content is available as a free add-on here:
https://www.gog.com/game/succubus_unrated
low rated
SCPM: The unrated content is available as a free add-on here:
Nevermind, apparently a glitch on my end.

Edit: How fitting, 666. :)
Post edited October 05, 2021 by NuffCatnip
Now this is a must-have to me. Here's hoping Agony arrives soon. Here's also hoping I don't have to refund this for having some weirdo bad design online requirement, as evidently games with such are perfectly cool with GOG.com these days if Hitman Lame of the Year is any indication (any update on that yet?).
Niiiice, glad that Succubus is here. Definitely gonna buy it. I wonder when they will release Agony as well
GOG.com: Become a demonic priestess of lust
My parents will be so proud.
Yeah, the Unrated DLC is region-locked for germany. Man, this is SOOO sad and boring now...
NuffCatnip: Nevermind, apparently a glitch on my end.

Edit: How fitting, 666. :)
The triple 6 on a Hell themed game, what are the odds? You are very lucky! (or unlucky?!)
Anime-BlackWolf: Yeah, the Unrated DLC is region-locked for germany. Man, this is SOOO sad and boring now...
You guys have it so rough with all of that censorship, when are you starting the revolution?
Post edited October 05, 2021 by Frostyfirefly
For some reason, the launch trailer is not on gOg (or I could not see it). For those interested, here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHkcNzGe118
high rated
Anime-BlackWolf: Yeah, the Unrated DLC is region-locked for germany. Man, this is SOOO sad and boring now...
If you or anyone else who wants the DLC but can't get it, let me know and I'll send you a gift code. :)
Nope, not for Germans!
low rated
Can anyone elaborate on to what extent, exactly, you can customize the appearance of your succubus?

For example, if you want to totally discard the default face and make an entirely new face that contains none of the traits of the original default face, can you do that?

Can you make a succubus that is totally beautiful and not the least bit ugly (the default one is 100% ugly IMO and not at all beautiful)?

Are the customization options as elaborate as they are in the game "She Will Punish Them"?

Is it possible to make a succubus that looks elegant & beautiful and classy like in "She Will Punish Them" in this different "Succubus" game from Madmind?

Or does this Madmind game have limits that prevent the player from being able to create a truly beautiful succubus that is on par with the ones from "She Will Punish Them"?
Post edited October 05, 2021 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
low rated
SCPM: If you or anyone else who wants the DLC but can't get it, let me know and I'll send you a gift code. :)
Thanks, but at least I know how to get those games / DLC without problems.

@Frostyfirefly:
Not really worth it. Not for those 1-2 problematic games a year. It is censored here, because GOG works together with the USK (ratings system here) and the USK seems to have refused certification of the Unrated content.

So GOG is "forced" to obay "orders" and not sell the game here. Why refusal? Not a frigging clue.
Post edited October 05, 2021 by Anime-BlackWolf
SCPM: If you or anyone else who wants the DLC but can't get it, let me know and I'll send you a gift code. :)
Anime-BlackWolf: Thanks, but at least I know how to get those games / DLC without problems.

@Frostyfirefly:
Not really worth it. Not for those 1-2 problematic games a year. It is censored here, because GOG works together with the USK (Ratingssystem here) and the USK seems to have refusedcertification of the Unrated content.

So GOG is "forced" to obay orders and not sell the game here. Why refusial? Not a frigging clue.
Just read the novel "1984", then you learn, forbidding is power! The more things you can forbidd, the more power you have over the people. Or to say it in other words: Some just want to compensate their small d***s!!!