It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become a demonic priestess of lust - Vydija and use her unique skills to regain your kingdom making hell tremble under your hooves! Succubus is now available on GOG.COM along with a fiery 10% discount that will expire on 12th October 2021, 1 PM UTC.

MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:

This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Nudity or Sexual Content, Frequent Violence or Gore, General Mature Content.
So, we play a super sexy succubus and we can adjust it's appearence. ... and it's in 1st person???

Anyhow, reminds me that I gotta work on that walk cycle for my my Noita boobie character skin . (Noita is still 40% off, donchaknow)
Post edited October 06, 2021 by KasperHviid
dgnfly: Finally, a game of culture releases on GOG, instead of all those indie garbage games.

Will GOG now allow a release of Agony? Or the many other games in this genre, let alone the game HATRED which seems to trigger people for no reason.
I got confirmation from a member of the studio on the Discord, that the game is still planned. They are unfortunately late in bringing it. They have some difficulties to adapt it at gog.
GOG.com: Become a demonic priestess of lust
Breja: My parents will be so proud.
Are their names Lilith and Asmodeus by and chance:P
KasperHviid: So, we play a super sexy succubus and we can adjust it's appearence. ... and it's in 1st person???
I watched a bit of the stream somebody linked earlier and there appear to be plenty opportunities to... admire the assets, so to speak.
dgnfly: Finally, a game of culture releases on GOG, instead of all those indie garbage games.

Will GOG now allow a release of Agony? Or the many other games in this genre, let alone the game HATRED which seems to trigger people for no reason.
angelblue: I got confirmation from a member of the studio on the Discord, that the game is still planned. They are unfortunately late in bringing it. They have some difficulties to adapt it at gog.
Thanks for the information. I'd rather have it arrive a bit later... than never at all.

I tried mailing them directly myself, but didn't get a reply back. Hope GOG also brings lust from beyond and all those other weird titles. Getting tired of all these indie games for 4-year-olds.
KasperHviid: So, we play a super sexy succubus and we can adjust it's appearence. ... and it's in 1st person???

Anyhow, reminds me that I gotta work on that walk cycle for my my Noita boobie character skin . (Noita is still 40% off, donchaknow)
Wait what? And here I was slooowly getting warm to it since SWPT is still coming along. Sure its only FPS? No choice between 3rd person and 1st?
Anothername: Sure its only FPS? No choice between 3rd person and 1st?
Another equally important point is: in this "Succubus" game, can you replicate the good-looking style of Succubi similar to how they are illustrated in the SWPT game? Or not?

If not, then it wouldn't matter too much even if they did offer third person perspective too, since there wouldn't be much point to looking at a custom-made-yet-still-ugly succubus.
Post edited October 06, 2021 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
Anothername: Sure its only FPS? No choice between 3rd person and 1st?
Ancient-Red-Dragon: Another equally important point is: in this "Succubus" game, can you replicate the good-looking style of Succubi similar to how they are illustrated in the SWPT game? Or not?

If not, then it wouldn't matter too much even if they did offer third person perspective too, since there wouldn't be much point to looking at a custom-made-yet-still-ugly succubus.
.. I think? ... Good point though...

*browses the steam community screenshot section*...

*hits the eject button*
Not sure on the quality of the game but might be a title to get if it appeals to you before it gets banned? Hopefully not though as I think more mature games on GOG is a good thing.
Post edited October 06, 2021 by David9855
That's gotta be the ugliest succubus I've ever seen. This bitch ain't seducing anyone.
Post edited October 06, 2021 by Crosmando
high rated
paladin181: ladies and gentlemen!
WinterSnowfall: I believe the politically correct term is "demons and priestesses of lust" :P. Heard hell is a very PC place!

P.S.: I've just realized that all those people who told me to go to hell must have meant I should buy this game. My mind is blown :P.
REMEMBER: 'Demon' can be an offensive term. Refer to them as 'Mortally Challenged'.
Swedrami: Agony's arriving a bit later, I guess?
Don't hold your breath. Those developers planned to release Agony on GOG since the beginning, they even reached for partnership not one but three times and were rejected continuously. I was one of the people who pleaded with them at Steam forums, for bringing their game at GOG-store. And they were kind enough to reply to me in person, even!

At that time, curation here said it was supposedly a game that didn't meet with GOG's "quality standards" and officials that still bothered to communicate with community at that time, came up with the "IT'S TOO NICHE" line, which ever since became a meme-level material past that point. Throwing that lame excuse to the face of the 6.000+ people who voted for Agony in the wishlist here and asked for gog release. As well as to the Hatred release-demand crowd.

I no longer deal with clowns, or expect sensible collaboration or even mere comprehensible correspondence, with mentally disturbed individuals. Just bought all merchandise over at steam, case closed. My money's too niche for the gog store apparently or probably, MANY GAMERS asked for gog to not release Agony either! The latter seems probable too, since a lot of gog users at the time, yelled and snarled against "certain" games coming here, trolling hard those who wanted them and would have bought them while at it.

If gog wants to redeem itself, releasing Agony and then, Devotion, are good first steps. In my books, firing curators would also be mandatory. Everybody makes mistakes but few have the guts or self-respect to first admit and then correct them. Let's see...
Post edited October 06, 2021 by Steamisbetter
angelblue: I got confirmation from a member of the studio on the Discord, that the game is still planned. They are unfortunately late in bringing it. They have some difficulties to adapt it at gog.
dgnfly: Thanks for the information. I'd rather have it arrive a bit later... than never at all.

I tried mailing them directly myself, but didn't get a reply back. Hope GOG also brings lust from beyond and all those other weird titles. Getting tired of all these indie games for 4-year-olds.
Same as you. I hope so too. I want to bet there's a chance it will arrive for Halloween. I hope so anyway.
Swedrami: Agony's arriving a bit later, I guess?
Steamisbetter: Don't hold your breath. Those developers planned to release Agony on GOG since the beginning, they even reached for partnership not one but three times and were rejected continuously. I was one of the people who pleaded with them at Steam forums, for bringing their game at GOG-store. And they were kind enough to reply to me in person, even!

At that time, curation here said it was supposedly a game that didn't meet with GOG's "quality standards" and officials that still bothered to communicate with community at that time, came up with the "IT'S TOO NICHE" line, which ever since became a meme-level material past that point. Throwing that lame excuse to the face of the 6.000+ people who voted for Agony in the wishlist here and asked for gog release. As well as to the Hatred release-demand crowd.

I no longer deal with clowns, or expect sensible collaboration or even mere comprehensible correspondence, with mentally disturbed individuals. Just bought all merchandise over at steam, case closed. My money's too niche for the gog store apparently or probably, MANY GAMERS asked for gog to not release Agony either! The latter seems probable too, since a lot of gog users at the time, yelled and snarled against "certain" games coming here, trolling hard those who wanted them and would have bought them while at it.

If gog wants to redeem itself, releasing Agony and then, Devotion, are good first steps. In my books, firing curators would also be mandatory. Everybody makes mistakes but few have the guts or self-respect to first admit and then correct them. Let's see...
the problem with Agony is that is just not a good game.... I have played it, and it is not fun to play at all, and it is also refelcted in consitently bad reviews. I can understand why gOg did not want to sell it to begin with. Succubus is a much better game from Madmind, but Agony.... is better left to the pile of very forgetable games that need not be remembered.
amok: the problem with Agony is that is just not a good game.... I have played it, and it is not fun to play at all, and it is also refelcted in consitently bad reviews. I can understand why gOg did not want to sell it to begin with. Succubus is a much better game from Madmind, but Agony.... is better left to the pile of very forgetable games that need not be remembered.
Nobody would force the people who don't like some games, to play them. And lots of people were -and still are- willing to buy said games. Isn't it a bit unfair for those thousands of people that voted for it, to not enjoy the game, at their preferred online distributing service, just because a number of people don't like it and think it is of bad quality? As well as dumb for said service, to lose all the income from the people genuinely interested in buying it?

Besides, in this specific matter, the vocal minority yelling in the forums against its release, completely made up the "bad quality game" argument on spot; and they used to take issue for its content/rating. If memory serves, the thing going back then had been: "This game is too niche for gog-store". Its developers were genuinely interested in a gog release, which isn't exactly commonplace if you know what i mean and bothered not only to reach gog thrice proposing that, but even to reply to random people, asking them to consider a DRM-Free release. Please!
Post edited October 06, 2021 by Steamisbetter