It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

UPDATE: Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales is now available for pre-load through GOG Galaxy. If you pre-ordered the game, you can Download the client, and begin installing the game right now.
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales will be playable upon release on October 23rd.

PRE-ORDER NOW

The Witcher World is Back!

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales, a brand new adventure set in the world of The Witcher, is now available for pre-order on PC, exclusively via GOG.com.
Thronebreaker is a single player role-playing game that combines narrative-driven exploration with unique puzzles and card battle mechanics.
As queen Meve, build an army and engage in story battles as you unravel an all new 30-hour Witcher Tale that sends you exploring never-before-seen parts of The Witcher world — Lyria, Rivia, Aedirn, Mahakam and Angren.

Thronebreaker comes with awesome free bonus items, including the official Thronebreaker soundtrack, the digital artbook for GWENT, plus premium kegs, titles, and avatars for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game.

Thronebreaker will be out for PC on October 23rd.
**Forum pop**
to GOG,

I know shame on me, but... can this be played and the story fully understood without having played The Witcher 3?
Post edited September 27, 2018 by IFW
12 Minutes of Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales Gameplay

https://youtu.be/NvkuoCbjwHk
it's like... if battlechasers nightwar was set in the witcher universe and the battles are faught with cards.

pretty cool actually.

cards in general really arent my thing but this looks pretty good.
low rated
Is that huge front pagee banner really necessary ?

( edit : please fix this f@..ng forum , the posting error is really getting on my nerves )
Post edited September 27, 2018 by i_hope_you_rot
as well as 20 brand new cards for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game
2 in-game GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Player Titles
2 in-game GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Player Avatars
5 premium kegs for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game
You couldn't keep it separated from your exploitative free-to-start abomination, could you? You just couldn't resist trying to use this to push people into a [DRMed] psychologically abusive gambling machine?
Post edited September 27, 2018 by mqstout
high rated
i_hope_you_rot: Is that huge front pagee banner really necessary ?

( edit : please fix this f@..ng forum , the posting error is really getting on my nerves )
Yes.
mqstout: You couldn't keep it separated from your exploitative free-to-start abomination, could you? You just couldn't resist trying to use this to push people into a [DRMed] psychologically abusive gambling machine?
Do you feel pushed? I feel nothing. Nobody forces you to use the GWENT stuff.
low rated
blotunga: Do you feel pushed?
I do. I feel pushed away from this product, because I want nothing to do with that cancer that is GWENT.
Ingsoc85: 12 Minutes of Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales Gameplay

https://youtu.be/NvkuoCbjwHk
Thank you for this. I was so disappointed by the so called "Teaser Trailer" which exactly tells me nothing about the game I should pre-order. Will watch this instead. Again: thank you!
i_hope_you_rot: Is that huge front pagee banner really necessary ?

Linko90: Yes.
Be careful what you promise. The forum is broken since months now. A single word like "Yes" could be interpreted as Linko is now finally fixing the forum - personally if necessary ;) Better stay neutral and say "It will be fixed soon". Then we all know what to expect :) But reading it a second time I guess your "Yes" only was the answer to the question posed first and the edit came later ...

Edit: Skipping through the gameplay video of "The Witcher Tales" I wonder if there's actually the Witcher in it?
Post edited September 27, 2018 by MarkoH01
high rated
Mmm i need to ask:

"Thronebreaker is a single player role-playing game set in..." ok, awesome but then:

Minimum system requirements
Network: Broadband Internet connection

It's true? We need online connection to play this SP game??? I hope it's just an error on the store page, because that's DRM for a single player game...can a blue confirm this, please?
blotunga: Do you feel pushed?
mqstout: I do. I feel pushed away from this product, because I want nothing to do with that cancer that is GWENT.
This already had something to do with Gwent: it is the gussied-up, stand-alone, single-player campaign for that game. That you're shocked and appalled that there is some interoperability between the two is baffling.

Spoiler: I bet the card battles in this play similarly to the card battles in Gwent, too!
IFW: I know shame on me, but... can this be played and the story fully understood without having played The Witcher 3?
As far as I know - yes because Thronebreaker is set before Witcher 3 in timeline.
Linko90: Yes.
MarkoH01: Be careful what you promise. The forum is broken since months now. A single word like "Yes" could be interpreted as Linko is now finally fixing the forum - personally if necessary ;) Better stay neutral and say "It will be fixed soon". Then we all know what to expect :) But reading it a second time I guess your "Yes" only was the answer to the question posed first and the edit came later ...
I'm positively certain, Linko meant that the huge banner was really necessary...not that the forum gets fixed (soon or otherwise)

XD