It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The legend is reborn.

<span class="bold">Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition</span>, the return of the most celebrated RPG of all time, is now available for pre-order, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 30% discount for owners of the original!

A layered story laced with philosophical undercurrents. A fantasy setting unlike any other. One of the most memorable casts of eccentric, interconnected characters. This is Planescape: Torment, the gold standard for narrative-driven RPGs of the past 18 years. And now it's back!
Beamdog and lead designer <span class="bold">Chris Avellone</span> joined forces to update the game with fixes, enhancements, and key additions, all in sync with the original vision of this timeless masterpiece. With a remastered soundtrack, a crisp 4K interface, and neat convenience features, the Enhanced Edition is coming to captivate a new audience and remind its dedicated fans why they just seem unable to take it off their all-time favorites list.

The 30% discount for owners of <span class="bold">Planescape: Torment</span> will last until April 4, 9 PM UTC.

Note: <span class="bold">Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition</span> will feature the unaltered original version and the Enhanced Edition in one definitive collection exclusively on GOG.com. The original game will no longer be available for purchase on its own, after the Enhanced Edition is released. Owners of the classic Planescape: Torment will not be affected by upcoming changes to the product.

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wvsqfuRHmb8?wmode=opaque&amp;rel=0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited March 29, 2017 by maladr0Id
I'm not getting the 30% discount even though I do have the original What gives?
low rated
Cool

Discount isn't working for the pre order though. I own the original version and still showing £15

Will pre order as soon as fixed :)
staredcraft: I'm not getting the 30% discount even though I do have the original What gives?
Same here.
high rated
GOG.com: Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition will feature the unaltered original version and the Enhanced Edition in one definitive collection exclusively on GOG.com.

The original game will no longer be available for purchase on its own, after the Enhanced Edition is released.

Owners of the classic Planescape: Torment will not be affected by upcoming changes to the product.
To be expected, but worth pointing out in bold I think.
Post edited March 29, 2017 by tfishell
low rated
Amazing news! I really wanted to play Planescape Torment but never had a chance. Now, they made an offer that I can't refuse.
Won´t we get an opportunity to buy the remastered soundtrack? (price for that one is 10$ btw, pretty harsh considering that the original was 10$ on here including the soundtrack in 192kbit...)
low rated
Please tell me those character outlines can be turned off.

Otherwise I'm interested, I suppose it will run better than the modded original that keeps crashing all the time.
low rated
GOG.com: Note: Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition will feature the unaltered original version and the Enhanced Edition in one definitive collection exclusively on GOG.com.

The original game will no longer be available for purchase on its own, after the Enhanced Edition is released.

Owners of the classic Planescape: Torment will not be affected by upcoming changes to the product.
tfishell: To be expected, but worth pointing out in bold I think.
Quite interesting BTW, after that fusion NeverwinterNights will be GOGs official bestseller. NeverwinterNights... *weird*
Keppa4v: Please tell me those character outlines can be turned off.
In Baldur's Gate EE games those could be turned off, so probably yes.

Edit:
It seems to be not on in one of the screenshots on store page.
Post edited March 29, 2017 by Lane_
low rated
Keppa4v: Please tell me those character outlines can be turned off.

Otherwise I'm interested, I suppose it will run better than the modded original that keeps crashing all the time.
Well, yes, serveral of the widescreen mods cause issues in their more recent versions.
Iain: Cool

Discount isn't working for the pre order though. I own the original version and still showing £15

Will pre order as soon as fixed :)
It´s fixed now.
Are developers reading this? Please release it in proper 64-bit on Linux. Your previous games are 32-bit, and are bitten by lack of Large File Support (they fail on large partitions).
No new "original characters"? Check.
Chris Avellove on board? Check.

Okay, this looks VERY promising. After this, please do Icewind Dale 2.
high rated
I'll not pre-order it, but maybe I'll get it later, depending on the reviews.
I don't trust Beamdog enough to blindly purchase this.
I didn't see anything blatantly wrong in the trailer, or screenshots, hopefully they listened the complaints they received in their previous editions.
Good thing we won't have too wait too much to see how good or bad this is.
low rated
Think I will pre-order with that 30% discount. And I just reinstalled the game two nights ago.