It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Little suggestion: Maybe create article on gog front page about it?
StingingVelvet: That language lends itself to the question of whether it will be sold here normally. I can't back the kickstarter at the moment due to my situation.
I was asking myself the same question when I saw this Facebook posting.
Some of you (okay, a lot of you) have been asking both Obsidian and GOG if there's any chance that we'll be able to bring the next game by the acclaimed creators behind Baldur's Gate 2, Planescape: Torment, and other remarkable PC gaming experiences to your favorite DRM-free gaming platform. GOG.com is thrilled to let you guys know that we're going to be working with the cool cats behind Project Eternity to distribute their upcoming title on GOG.com, completely DRM-free! The game will be available on GOG.com at the exact same time as it is on any other platform in the world, ready to download right to your PC.

What's that mean for you? Well, it means that eventually you'll be able to buy the game on GOG.com when it comes out, of course, but more importantly it means that if you back Obsidian's Kickstarter project at the $25 tier or higher, you'll receive a code to download the upcoming RPG from GOG.com. So go and check out the Kickstarter project--there are a ton of crazy rewards for pledging at levels from $25 up to $2500 and beyond.

Once you've checked out Project Eternity, you might be jonesing for some award-winning RPG goodness and then get sad that you can't play Project Eternity right now, dangit. That's understandable. Good news! You can pick up Baldur's Gate 2, Planescape: Torment, and all of the other games in our Diamonds of D&D sale, running from now until Friday, September 21 at AM 9:59 GMT.
In short: yes, you'll be able to buy the game from GOG.
Post edited September 19, 2012 by Nergal01
cw8: Very nice! I just received the email as well for the DRM-free version appearing on GoG. Upping my pledge to $65. Maybe even $140, I've 27 days to decide anyway so I can take it slow.
SLP2000: Yeah, I'm also thinking about 65/140 (from 20), but I can't decide now.
$140 nets you an early Beta, though it's twice the price.
I'm curious how much money will acquired because of people making/updating pledges. They've already got up to 1.6.
Nergal01: I was asking myself the same question when I saw this Facebook posting.
Thanks for that, man.
cw8: $140 nets you an early Beta, though it's twice the price.
I don't really care about beta, I prefer to play full game.

What I'm thinking about is that I have all inifnity Games & Arcanum beautifull big boxes, and I wonder if I should try to get PE box too. I'm afraid I would need to get CE, but 160$ is a bit too much, plus I didn't pledged for CE boxes of Wasteland 2 and Shadowrun.
Post edited September 19, 2012 by SLP2000
Increased my pledge to 35$ to show my GOG appreciation. I still wonder why they offer GOG code only for 25$ and higher backers and not 20$. Can't it be just because it was already full so they offered to people only those available tiers and that 20$ will get code too?
SLP2000: I don't really care about beta, I prefer to play full game.

What I'm thinking about is that I have all inifnity Games & Arcanum beautifull big boxes, and I wonder if I should try to get PE box too. I'm afraid I would need to get CE, but 160$ is a bit too much, plus I didn't pledged for CE boxes of Wasteland 2 and Shadowrun.
I'll wait awhile and find out more about what they're intending to make. If it's Baldur's Gate style of RPG or high-fantasy, I'll likely be dropping $140 otherwise I guess I'll be happy with the standard box. But whatever it is, I want a box now that there is a DRM-free version. Although I'll be crying when I receive my utilities bill next month.
Vitek: Increased my pledge to 35$ to show my GOG appreciation. I still wonder why they offer GOG code only for 25$ and higher backers and not 20$. Can't it be just because it was already full so they offered to people only those available tiers and that 20$ will get code too?
I think that was it. I'd grabbed a $20 pledge that became available before, but basically all of them are accounted for unless someone cancels/switches pledge. I think the statement was directed towards people who hadn't backed the project already or hadn't pledged an amount which got them a copy of the game, since it's intended to get support from people who wanted a DRM-free option. I'm pretty sure the early $20 pledgers will get the game on GOG (if they want it), though obviously I can't be certain.

tajemniczybeton: Little suggestion: Maybe create article on gog front page about it?
This, definitely. It's already been posted on Twitter and Facebook, but a lot of GOG users have said they don't use these services.
Post edited September 19, 2012 by Damuna
Anyone kind enough to lend me 10 000 american dollars? I'll pay it back... someday.
Vitek: Increased my pledge to 35$ to show my GOG appreciation. I still wonder why they offer GOG code only for 25$ and higher backers and not 20$. Can't it be just because it was already full so they offered to people only those available tiers and that 20$ will get code too?
Damuna: I think that was it. I'd grabbed a $20 pledge that became available before, but basically all of them are accounted for unless someone cancels/switches pledge. I think the statement was directed towards people who hadn't backed the project already or hadn't pledged an amount which got them a copy of the game, since it's intended to get support from people who wanted a DRM-free option. I'm pretty sure the early $20 pledgers will get the game on GOG (if they want it), though obviously I can't be certain.

tajemniczybeton: Little suggestion: Maybe create article on gog front page about it?
Damuna: This, definitely. It's already been posted on Twitter and Facebook, but a lot of GOG users have said they don't use these services.
The people which pledge 20$ have definitely the same status as the ones with 25$ pledge. The 20$ are only a promo for early kickstarters.
WTF just happened? I woke up from a dazed-like state and found my pledge had jumped by by $120 more...
Probably tomorrow, when everyone checks in to see what's being released.

This is really neat, and I'm glad that Obsidian and GOG could make this work.
Post edited September 19, 2012 by BadDecissions
Wow . Two people paid $10000 ?
ne_zavarj: Wow . Two people paid $10000 ?
If I had enough disposable income to have $10,000 lying around with nothing to do, I would totally kick in that much. :D