It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning on sale for 5.99 in steam. if any one could hook me up. it would be very much appreciated. thanks guys sale ends monday and would hate to miss out on this. thanks guys
Post edited April 20, 2014 by rainkeeper777
If anyone has 5 bucks to spent, I would like Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle from Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/19282/?snr=1_Steam_4__106

Happy Easter to those that celebrate it. And thank you in advance!!!
Post edited April 20, 2014 by gildor2603
Anybody willing to help out a fellow human in need? If I could get JUST ONE gane from this list I'd be very happy!
KAMI
VVVVVV
McPixel
Type:Rider
Flatout
Little Inferno
Capsized
SpeedRunners
Arcane Worlds
Rocketbirds Hardboiled Chicken
Papers Please
The Stanley Parable
Broforce
How to survive
Rayman Origins
Thomas was alone
Probsbly Archery
Kingdom Rush
Limbo
Psychonauts
Gunman Clive

Long list, I know. But I just want any one of these, thanks!
The Stalker games are still on sale on bundlestars so if anyone feels generous :)
It doesn't matter which of the 3.
http://www.bundlestars.com/
Stalker clear sky if someone has a copy to spare.
If anyone ever comes across a code or has one in their closet for GamersGate "Chicago 1930", I'd like it. I'll even pay or trade for it but there is NO WAY I or anyone else should have to pay what they want for it, but I keep meeting folks with obscure GG codes just laying around so I thought I'd throw the request out.
low rated
too many requests no gifts :(
Venhiem: too many requests no gifts :(
That's because this is usually a request thread. Usually if you want to gift you make a new thread for a giveaway, go to the ninja giveaway thread or do a steamgifts giveaway.
You can always gift games yourself, no?
KneeTheCap: You can always gift games yourself, no?
as you said before we don't agree much but i do agree with you here.
Post edited April 20, 2014 by lugum
Ki11s0n3: That's because this is usually a request thread. Usually if you want to gift you make a new thread for a giveaway, go to the ninja giveaway thread or do a steamgifts giveaway.
I didnt actually mean 'gifts' I meant so many people are requesting(not me) and no one is giving.

I cant buy stuff from the net. I'm only 15 and I dont have a credit card or paypal (for that matter niether do my parents).
Ki11s0n3: That's because this is usually a request thread. Usually if you want to gift you make a new thread for a giveaway, go to the ninja giveaway thread or do a steamgifts giveaway.
Venhiem: I didnt actually mean 'gifts' I meant so many people are requesting(not me) and no one is giving.

Venhiem: I cant buy stuff from the net. I'm only 15 and I dont have a credit card or paypal (for that matter niether do my parents).
If it makes you feel any better, when I was 15 I didn't have a computer so you have one up on me there.
low rated
Venhiem: I didnt actually mean 'gifts' I meant so many people are requesting(not me) and no one is giving.

Venhiem: I cant buy stuff from the net. I'm only 15 and I dont have a credit card or paypal (for that matter niether do my parents).
we do know what you mean, and it's the same thing. and you do request here;
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/post8115.
that with the combination of how you behave in the ninja thread, were every drop seems to revolve around you.

i have no job, but there are plenty of ways to get some games and give something away. through tremorgames, through (facebook) giveaways, or just be helpful in other ways by helping people out here on the forum with problems or atleast join the conversation (with 2 rep in over a year), it is no excuse.

I cant buy stuff from the net. I'm only 15 and I dont have a credit card or paypal (for that matter niether do my parents).
lugum: we do know what you mean, and it's the same thing. and you do request here;
that with the combination of how you behave in the ninja thread, were every drop seems to revolve around you.

i have no job, but there are plenty of ways to get some games and give something away. through tremorgames, through (facebook) giveaways, or just be helpful in other ways by helping people out here on the forum with problems or atleast join the conversation (with 2 rep in over a year), it is no excuse.
First of all my request was answered so I'm not included in the ones whos requests aren't getting accepted.
I take part in giveaways but I never won.
Tremor games says its unavailable in my area.
I'm sorry if I am too eager in the the ninja thread, I'll try to be better from now on (not!).
And as for the '2 rep in a year' I just came to the community like a day ago, I never posted in forums before that.
And why are we arguing pointlessly? Is real life not frustrating enough?
low rated
lugum: we do know what you mean, and it's the same thing. and you do request here;

Venhiem: First of all my request was answered so I'm not included in the ones whos requests aren't getting accepted.
I take part in giveaways but I never won.
Tremor games says its unavailable in my area.
I'm sorry if I am too eager in the the ninja thread, I'll try to be better from now on (not!).
And as for the '2 rep in a year' I just came to the community like a day ago, I never posted in forums before that.
And why are we arguing pointlessly? Is real life not frustrating enough?
but you communicate mostly only where something can be gained not? even if you started like a day ago, no excuse
not to help some people before requesting something or let alone join any conversation.
with stuff like this you not gonna make yourself favorable and that attitude is just not done or very respectful to those who do give. http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post70261
and i quote it before you edit that out too "I hate this. When I'm around all there are are two giveaways and no drops. I go to sleep and everybody loses their minds posting shit. It was nighttime here and ... well life is unfair.
How's everyone :D?"

i am not arguing you or is it pointless, just stating you for what you are, and what kneethecap said was really on my lips wanting to say it till he did, for the rest i am done with you.