It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Venhiem: Hello. Can I have FEZ or BROFORCE? Please please please pretty please? Or any must-play game you can give? Immense thank you! I can't buy games online on my own (teenage in Pakistan sukz) so please...
Fezzes are cool ;-) Check your PMs and have fun!
Hello all, i would really like it if someone had a spare Aliens: Colonial Marines Bug Hunt DLC to share, thank you all
Venhiem: Hello. Can I have FEZ or BROFORCE? Please please please pretty please? Or any must-play game you can give? Immense thank you! I can't buy games online on my own (teenage in Pakistan sukz) so please...
DeMignon: Fezzes are cool ;-) Check your PMs and have fun!
Thanks! But slow net and 480 mb dont love each other.
gildor2603: Razor is doing laptop Borderlands giveaway

http://splur.gy/r/MxMJZ/r/2L5rGmkhSGH
Asbeau: This is a referral link to earn you more entries to some competition. I down-rated you for it, learn some forum manners.
It is link for this competition that I said that Razor is doing, not some competition. And of course I will put that link If you don't want to use it than don't use it. I said it was Razor who is doing it. Go to their website and enter that way. No need to down rep me for sharing with you what I know.
Fulfilled, thank you very much rong44!
Post edited April 19, 2014 by Smannesman
I would love Syberia II from Steam (It's on sale for 1,99 EU.)

Thank you in advance for considering this.
Smannesman: Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth is on sale on GMG right now, if someone is feeling generous I'd like to play a Cthulhu inspired FPS.

Edit: Just saw in the gaming deals thread that apparently you can get it down another 20% by using the following voucher: O3H7FE-D4NFO0-F0LIGK
Unfortunately I spent up last night and have already given out my spare copy - but if anyones looking to buy you it and doesnt have a GMG account, they also do a refferal thing too that gives credit after a minimal purchase, so could work out bonus cheap!
high rated
Smannesman: Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth is on sale on GMG right now, if someone is feeling generous I'd like to play a Cthulhu inspired FPS.

Edit: Just saw in the gaming deals thread that apparently you can get it down another 20% by using the following voucher: O3H7FE-D4NFO0-F0LIGK
PM sent

Too bad I don't have a GMG account. :/ (Not sure if I want another account that makes me want to spent money, tbh. :P)
Rong granted my wish, so I have some codes to give away! I have three left, so keep an eye on the Ninja thread!
low rated
genkicolleen: Rong granted my wish, so I have some codes to give away! I have three left, so keep an eye on the Ninja thread!
If there's a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. on there, can I call dibs on it? ;p

well, I'll be back to stalking anyway...
genkicolleen: I am interested in five of the games in the Toxic Bundle at Bundle Stars, but I really need to watch my spending since I need to move soon. If someone were to help me out with this one, I would definitely pass on the remaining five codes. *^_^*

EDIT: THANK YOU, Rong! As promised, giving away the extra keys ♥
Awesome...........and you are welcome :)
Stooner: If there's a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. on there, can I call dibs on it? ;p
Sorry, Stooner -- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is one of the five that I wanted for myself! The 4 games I still have (and will be giving out on the Ninja thread soon) are: Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, Desperados 2: Cooper's Revenge, Heroes of Annihilated Empires, and Tribloos 2.
Stooner: If there's a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. on there, can I call dibs on it? ;p
genkicolleen: Sorry, Stooner -- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is one of the five that I wanted for myself!
Figured as much, but it was worth a try... ;p
high rated
I have a few games extra if anyone is interested.

-Crayon Physics Deluxe Steam

-Cogs Steam

-Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle Desura

-Humble Frozenbyte Bundle Desura

-Humble Introversion Bundle Desura

-Dead Space Origin

-Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin

-Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin , Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Steam

-Medal of Honor Origin, Medal of Honor Steam

-Mirror's Edge Origin

-Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin

Send me a pm if you are interested in any of those :3 I just have them sitting around so I don't mind giving them to someone who will play them.