It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alright everyone, I only have one game left! x3
Senp me a pm if anyone would like Dead Space on origin!
And again, Happy Easter :3
Omega729: Alright everyone, I only have one game left! x3
I think its currently free on Origin still... might want to keep ahold of the key until after the offer expires?
Omega729: Alright everyone, I only have one game left! x3
Sachys: I think its currently free on Origin still... might want to keep ahold of the key until after the offer expires?
Well what do you know, thanks for that info! I guess then I am out of games to give for the moment then. XD
Jeets2: Happy Easter to everyone. Thought I'd hop in (hehe, pun intended) and see if anyone has an extra Tropico 4 or Conquest of Elysium 3 key they've been holding from past bundles?
Thanks in any case.
Sorry.
Really sorry to everyone from the depths of my internet heart. As a (sort of) sorry I won't take any games for a month and won't post requests for games. My actions were indeed greedy and not bit thoughtful. So sorry again.
Jeets2: Happy Easter to everyone. Thought I'd hop in (hehe, pun intended) and see if anyone has an extra Tropico 4 or Conquest of Elysium 3 key they've been holding from past bundles?
Thanks in any case.
Venhiem: Sorry.
Really sorry to everyone from the depths of my internet heart. As a (sort of) sorry I won't take any games for a month and won't post requests for games. My actions were indeed greedy and not bit thoughtful. So sorry again.
Well at least your sorry unlike most people, just try and give back when you can.
Ki11s0n3: Well at least your sorry unlike most people, just try and give back when you can.
Thanks for accepting my apology. If it is possible for me (unlikely as it is) to give anything I will.
Retro city rampage are now 0.99$ on steam.. if someone have a brave heart to send me that game that would be really awesome!!! :D

Many thanks!
Greetings from INDONESIA!
low rated
Venhiem: Thanks for accepting my apology. If it is possible for me (unlikely as it is) to give anything I will.
Venhiem:
really? what is your word if it doesn't mean a thing. http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post70364
Post edited April 21, 2014 by lugum
lugum: really? what is your word if it doesn't mean a thing.
I DID NOT USE THAT KEY I JUST THANKED HIM FOR BEING GENEROUS FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!
low rated
lugum: really? what is your word if it doesn't mean a thing.
Venhiem: I DID NOT USE THAT KEY I JUST THANKED HIM FOR BEING GENEROUS FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!
well we don't really know that do we, that's the thing with steam being anonymous. only way to really know is to look at your steam profile..
anyway don't get your panties in a twist man, relax.
Venhiem: I DID NOT USE THAT KEY I JUST THANKED HIM FOR BEING GENEROUS FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!
lugum: well we don't really know that do we, that's the thing with steam being anonymous. only way to really know is to look at your steam profile..
steamcommunity(dot)com(slash)id(slash)venhiem
Go there and see for yourself mate. I'm not a liar.
Also, wolfsrain said " Thanks, took the first code. The second code is already gone.".
And you're the one getting your knickers in a knot :)
low rated
lugum: well we don't really know that do we, that's the thing with steam being anonymous. only way to really know is to look at your steam profile..
Venhiem: steamcommunity(dot)com(slash)id(slash)venhiem
Go there and see for yourself mate. I'm not a liar.
Also, wolfsrain said " Thanks, took the first code. The second code is already gone.".
And you're the one getting your knickers in a knot :)
yes i know i can read, meaning someone unknown took the other one didnt it.
no i am wearing boxers, they don't twist or knot.
lugum: no i am wearing boxers, they don't twist or knot.
Same here.
low rated
lugum: no i am wearing boxers, they don't twist or knot.
Venhiem: Same here.
btw i am man enough to admit you were telling the truth having looked at your profile, atleast that profile.
would have been easier for yourself too if you just said thanks but not redeemed as most other do btw cause it makes anyone think you did. i was just a bit sceptical too just after your replies yesterday, anyway sorry.
with panties in a twist i was trying to make light of it, there is and was no reason to use caps for it.
personally i dont think you even have to be as drastic to not take anything for 1 month, just seem a bit less eager, join other conversations makes a whole world of difference.

looking at your avatar, do you want dracula 4 (GOG) for yourself here?
EDIT: Nevermind!
Post edited April 22, 2014 by spoderman