It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Venhiem: First of all my request was answered so I'm not included in the ones whos requests aren't getting accepted.
I take part in giveaways but I never won.
Tremor games says its unavailable in my area.
I'm sorry if I am too eager in the the ninja thread, I'll try to be better from now on (not!).
And as for the '2 rep in a year' I just came to the community like a day ago, I never posted in forums before that.
And why are we arguing pointlessly? Is real life not frustrating enough?
lugum: but you communicate mostly only where something can be gained not? even if you started like a day ago, no excuse
not to help some people before requesting something or let alone join any conversation.
with stuff like this you not gonna make yourself favorable and that attitude is just not done or very respectful to those who do give. http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post70261
and i quote it before you edit that out too "I hate this. When I'm around all there are are two giveaways and no drops. I go to sleep and everybody loses their minds posting shit. It was nighttime here and ... well life is unfair.
How's everyone :D?"

i am not arguing you or is it pointless, just stating you for what you are, and what kneethecap said was really on my lips wanting to say it till he did, for the rest i am done with you.
EDIT THAT OUT TOO? bro i dont edit things out like a coward.
i'm always respectful to those who do give.
and PLEASE STAHP THIS ARGUING. sheesh. i come here to get my mind off things not argue. sorry if anything i said or did was rude to you. happy? now lets hug and get over this.
low rated
lugum: but you communicate mostly only where something can be gained not? even if you started like a day ago, no excuse
not to help some people before requesting something or let alone join any conversation.
with stuff like this you not gonna make yourself favorable and that attitude is just not done or very respectful to those who do give. http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post70261
and i quote it before you edit that out too "I hate this. When I'm around all there are are two giveaways and no drops. I go to sleep and everybody loses their minds posting shit. It was nighttime here and ... well life is unfair.
How's everyone :D?"

i am not arguing you or is it pointless, just stating you for what you are, and what kneethecap said was really on my lips wanting to say it till he did, for the rest i am done with you.
Venhiem: EDIT THAT OUT TOO? bro i dont edit things out like a coward.
and PLEASE STAHP THIS ARGUING. sheesh. i come here to get my mind off things not argue. sorry if anything i said or did was rude to you. happy? now lets hug and get over this.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/post1048 what, did you only read the take one part and not the give part?
you are not sorry else you wouldnt have said this "I'm sorry if I am too eager in the the ninja thread, I'll try to be better from now on (not!). ", you are just worming your way out of it. that post you just simply can't call respecful.
and i am not (continueing) to argue with you anymore on this, you are not so worth my time and i also have other stuff on my mind.
Post edited April 20, 2014 by lugum
low rated
Venhiem: EDIT THAT OUT TOO? bro i dont edit things out like a coward.
lugum: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/post1048 what, did you only read the take one part and not the give part?
you are not sorry else you wouldnt have said this "I'm sorry if I am too eager in the the ninja thread, I'll try to be better from now on (not!). ", you are just worming your way out of it. that post you just simply can't call respecful.
and i am not (continueing) to argue with you anymore on this, you are not so worth my time and i also have other stuff on my mind.
first of all, i had no game to give back. i went back and read the first post, then cancelled my post. that was better than taking and not giving.
secondly, when i said "(not!)" i was trying to create a joke. I is funny,no? but apparently u dint find it funny. so a "real" sorry.
and why would i "worm" my way out? am i going to jail for this?
and lastly, if ur not arguing with me Y U NO return my internet hug?
lugum: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/post1048 what, did you only read the take one part and not the give part?
Venhiem: first of all, i had no game to give back. i went back and read the first post, then cancelled my post. that was better than taking and not giving.
secondly, when i said "(not!)" i was trying to create a joke. I is funny,no? but apparently u dint find it funny. so a "real" sorry.
I don't really want to get too involved, but you DO kindof come off as an asshat when you post things regarding the lack of giveaways.. Giveaways are not requested, they are given by people who are in a generous mood. Just wait patiently, and you will receive. I never really got the point of people posting about the lack of giveaways anyhow, It's doing nothing for their situation other than make themselves come off as impatient leeches.

Please just calm down a few pounds, and no more of this passive-agressive behavior. Just enjoy the time here, like you said you're here for, and work on not coming off as needy in the ninja thread. That's what the thread is all about.. Giveaways come and go, and if you snooze, you lose.
low rated
Venhiem: first of all, i had no game to give back. i went back and read the first post, then cancelled my post. that was better than taking and not giving.
and there we go exactly, all about the taking, you just thought you could take before probably even reading the op.
because its silly, not grown up, i dont desire to give you a hug, be your friend nor your enemy. all i hope you change some of that attitude, not for my sake but yours, and no you dont go to "jail" but you do want people to think good of you and this isn't a good start for you. it's advice take it or leave it, i dont care.
Post edited April 20, 2014 by lugum
lugum: and there we go exactly, all about the taking, you just thought you could take before probably even reading the op.
because its silly, not grown up, i dont desire to give you a hug, be your friend nor your enemy. all i hope you change some of that attitude, not for my sake but yours, and no you dont go to "jail" but you do want people to think good of you and this isn't a good start for you. it's advice take it or leave it, i dont care.
oh man OK i get it! and we r all children at heart, no?
yes i'll take ur advice.
I love this thread! <3
high rated
Updated list of games, since some have already been taken. Had no idea Crysis would be so popular. xD

-Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle Desura

-Humble Frozenbyte Bundle Desura

-Dead Space Origin

Happy Easter also everyone :3
Post edited April 20, 2014 by Omega729
Omega729: Updated list of games, since some have already been taken. Had no idea Crysis would be so popular. xD

-Medal of Honor Steam and Origin

-Dead Space Origin

-Mirror's Edge Origin

Medal of Honor Steam, may I?
Yeahh another thread turned out into meaningless arguments that could have been solved with the following sentence: "you are in the wrong thread". I reported some posts as spam, I don't give a fuck anymore.
Post edited April 20, 2014 by Zurvan7
Happy Easter to everyone. Thought I'd hop in (hehe, pun intended) and see if anyone has an extra Tropico 4 or Conquest of Elysium 3 key they've been holding from past bundles?
Thanks in any case.
Omega729: Updated list of games, since some have already been taken. Had no idea Crysis would be so popular. xD

-Medal of Honor Origin

-Dead Space Origin

-Mirror's Edge Origin

can i have Mirror's Edge Origin please?
LOL, I posted a request 16 minutes ago and almost immediately I got 5 (yes FIVE) pm's from that Venheim character asking me to gift him those games.
I think we'd all do well to ignore this one. I'm without words regarding those actions.

-Dead Space Origin

Can I have Humble Frozenbyte Bundle Desura?
can I have the Frozen Synapse Bundle?

-Dead Space Origin