It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Played a bit of the Skullgirls free weekend today and had fun, would love an extra copy if anyone has one. :)

Also, I completely forgot I had Steam coupons for Fowl Play and Volgarr the Viking. They expire tomorrow, buuut anyone want?
If anyone has a spare Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers from the humble weekly i would love to play it, love flightsims though i sadly don't have very many - thanks for reading.
high rated
dizcology: I am hoping to add King's Bounty Worrior of the North to my collection of KB games, if anyone has a spare copy.

Please consider the trade as well. Thank you.
check your PM :)
dizcology: I am hoping to add King's Bounty Worrior of the North to my collection of KB games, if anyone has a spare copy.

Please consider the trade as well. Thank you.
alexkoti: check your PM :)
Thank you very much, alexkoti!
high rated
mrcrispy83: Hello all. I'm interested in Harvey's New Eyes, if someone has it left over from the weekly hb (since it's been in bundles before).

Thanks in advance.
Check your PM :)
thank for the eye donation. :)

alexkoti: Check your PM :)
high rated
lemuria: Bump

Dirt 2 & HardReset will be awesome if someone feeling generous :)

and new post for gettin downrep from kiddo. lol!
PM'd you :)
lemuria: Bump

Dirt 2 & HardReset will be awesome if someone feeling generous :)

and new post for gettin downrep from kiddo. lol!
alexkoti: PM'd you :)
Thanks for gifting so many peeps! ;-)
Can anyone gift me the witcher 1? I would be so forever grateful.
Post edited November 15, 2013 by leonairxxx
If anyone has a Dirt 2 I'd gladly accept it. You'd be heroes :3
If someone has a spare key for Huntsman The Orphanage from Indiegala, I will accept it with joy :)
Big "thank you" to alexkoti for pming me a nice and shiny Crusader Kings Complete!
If anyone has spare F.E.A.R. copy from HB, I'd be grateful.
Azgrel: If anyone has spare F.E.A.R. copy from HB, I'd be grateful.
Imma PM ya the link
Azgrel: If anyone has spare F.E.A.R. copy from HB, I'd be grateful.
leonairxxx: Imma PM ya the link
Thank you, but I already have F.E.A.R. 2. Still, +rep for you for good intentions.