It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi there,

Is there anyone who has a Batman Arkham City GOTY Key from Humble Bundle that doesn't need/want it?

Thanks.
Hello! Is there anyone who has a Half-Life 2 key that can give it to me please?
Thanx in advance!
If someone have a key for this keys I will be pleased if u give me:
Euro truck simulator 2
Two Worlds 2
The 39 steps
Awesomenauts
Colin McRae Dirt
Anyone have an extra copy of the game F.E.A.R. (not 2 or 3) to spare?
I would be very happy with it. 1000x thanks in advance.
Post edited November 15, 2013 by groupees321
Darthprymus: If anyone has a spare Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers from the humble weekly i would love to play it, love flightsims though i sadly don't have very many - thanks for reading.
Do you have either of these?

Pacific Storm
Pacfic Storm: Allies
Darthprymus: If anyone has a spare Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers from the humble weekly i would love to play it, love flightsims though i sadly don't have very many - thanks for reading.
m0gb0y74: Do you have either of these?

Pacific Storm
Pacfic Storm: Allies
Yes i do but thank you M0gb0y74 :)
Do you think GOG forums have a reputation? You know, if the "word" has spread that people can get free games in here? I've always wondered that...

Is the internetz speaking of us?
KneeTheCap: Do you think GOG forums have a reputation? You know, if the "word" has spread that people can get free games in here? I've always wondered that...

I suspect it's just that the Insomnia sale brought a bunch of new folks here, and they suddenly discovered the "oo free stuff" threads. The ones who take the time to learn about the place are keeping relatively shtum in their first few days, while the clueless kiddies proliferate with posts, presenting a skewed demographic.
KneeTheCap: Do you think GOG forums have a reputation? You know, if the "word" has spread that people can get free games in here? I've always wondered that...

IAmSinistar: I suspect it's just that the Insomnia sale brought a bunch of new folks here, and they suddenly discovered the "oo free stuff" threads. The ones who take the time to learn about the place are keeping relatively shtum in their first few days, while the clueless kiddies proliferate with posts, presenting a skewed demographic.
Apparently this always happens around sale time...I find it best to just fix some rep as I go in hopes that some newcomers become valued members ;-)

IAmSinistar: I suspect it's just that the Insomnia sale brought a bunch of new folks here, and they suddenly discovered the "oo free stuff" threads. The ones who take the time to learn about the place are keeping relatively shtum in their first few days, while the clueless kiddies proliferate with posts, presenting a skewed demographic.
That was a very informative and kinda scientific approach ^^ thank you I enjoyed reading that.
Hi, I'm looking for baldur's gate 2, neverwinter nights 2 and cid mier's alpha century.

Thanks,
I have heard a lot good about Expeditions: Conquistador and Tower of Guns and I would love to check them out.
Post edited November 16, 2013 by danteveli
-------------
Post edited November 26, 2013 by buckstone
Got this with the WB Humble Bundle and don't want it perhaps somebody else does.

The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=eXU5mtfkZzDkHSvY
hmmm, just saw that some elements from Spelunky aren't available on the DRM-Free edition
so i may as well ask for it in here, Request:
Spelunky (Steam)

thanks by adv.