It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Scribblenauts would be great if someone has a spare copy.
BranjoHello: The saying goes "Strike while the iron is hot.", maybe it has started getting cold already but if anyone can spare any of these I'd like to be on the receiving end:
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
F.E.A.R. 2

Thank you!
I got this too
I see Far Cry: Blood Dragon is on sale on Steam but I don't know if I can run it... it requires 512MB of Dedicated Video RAM and I only have 256MB. Can someone tell me if I can actually run it or not?

If I can, It would be awesome if someone where to gift it for me.
the_atm: I see Far Cry: Blood Dragon is on sale on Steam but I don't know if I can run it... it requires 512MB of Dedicated Video RAM and I only have 256MB. Can someone tell me if I can actually run it or not?

Those are just 'estimated' specs required 95% of the time they are just completely wrong so you might be able to run it
the_atm: I see Far Cry: Blood Dragon is on sale on Steam but I don't know if I can run it... it requires 512MB of Dedicated Video RAM and I only have 256MB. Can someone tell me if I can actually run it or not?

Elvin37: Those are just 'estimated' specs required 95% of the time they are just completely wrong so you might be able to run it
Ok thanks.

Edit: Can't run it. sorry for any confusion.
Post edited November 09, 2013 by the_atm
probably not
BranjoHello: The saying goes "Strike while the iron is hot.", maybe it has started getting cold already but if anyone can spare any of these I'd like to be on the receiving end:
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
F.E.A.R. 2

Thank you!
ggf162: I got this too
Thank you for your ironworks! :)
I would love to receive a HB WB copy if someone is feeling generous. Thanks!
low rated
I know it's too much,but could I have Telltale's The Walking Dead or Deus Ex:Human Revolution?
it'smy birthday today and those games are on my wishlist for a long time,appreciated
contact me by PM
Would anyone be willing to share a copy of Shelter (currently on the $1 tier in the Groupee's Be Mine X)?
Someone have spare neighbours from hell steam key from Nordic Games Humble Weekly Sale ? Thanks
wrong board haha was meant to reply to some one and somehow ended here
Post edited November 10, 2013 by Elvin37
DProject: Would anyone be willing to share a copy of Shelter (currently on the $1 tier in the Groupee's Be Mine X)?
How about the whole basic tier? Check your PMs. And feel free to regift any of the games from that you already have or don't want, if you like.
DProject: Would anyone be willing to share a copy of Shelter (currently on the $1 tier in the Groupee's Be Mine X)?
IAmSinistar: How about the whole basic tier? Check your PMs. And feel free to regift any of the games from that you already have or don't want, if you like.
Great, thank you!
Thanks Rodjazu
Post edited November 11, 2013 by ggf162