It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

He brought Bard's Tale to the iOS, he should be able to bring it to GOG as well.
I wanna get a boxed copy but I just can't trust the local postal services.
That's awesome. I hope they'll succeed.
Heh I think it's going to be hilarious as hell when the game comes out, and every RPG fan is gushing over this, but those who pledged to the project who have never played a turn-based game before and expect this to change their minds will whine about how boring turn-based is, or how stat-based combat is detached from the user's hands, or why there's no audio in the conversations, or how there's too much reading in conversations, etc.

/trollface
Post edited March 13, 2012 by lowyhong
This is gonna be a hoot.

RPGCodex is:
Fundraising $5000 for a Codex shrine in Wasteland 2

NMA could possibly follow suit, as Ausir mentioned over there, "No Mutants Allowed" would make a fine name for a bar.
lowyhong: Heh I think it's going to be hilarious as hell when the game comes out, and every RPG fan is gushing over this, but those who pledged to the project who have never played a turn-based game before and expect this to change their minds will whine about how boring turn-based is, or how stat-based combat is detached from the user's hands, or why there's no audio in the conversations, or how there's too much reading in conversations, etc.

/trollface
Having no voice acting (or very minimal voice acting) would be the thing that would make me have the most confidence in Wasteland 2.
MoP: This is gonna be a hoot.

RPGCodex is:

NMA could possibly follow suit, as Ausir mentioned over there, "No Mutants Allowed" would make a fine name for a bar.
Is it possible to donate money to not let the codex have anything named after them ingame?
Post edited March 13, 2012 by PoSSeSSeDCoW
MoP: This is gonna be a hoot.

RPGCodex is:

Am I the only one who's hesitant to make a pledge solely because the community that will form around Wasteland 2 will likely mostly be from RPGCodex and NMA? No offence to Wasteland (2) fans.

PoSSeSSeDCoW: Is it possible to donate money to not let the codex have anything named after them ingame?
Ninja'd. :|

Edit: We seriously need to consolidate our Wasteland 2 posts to a single thread.
Post edited March 13, 2012 by Aaron86
Wow $340K already out of $900k needed, 34 days to go. Open til April 17th
Damn. Have to hold off pledging til im sure i have funds .argh.
Post edited March 13, 2012 by nijuu
I think this is mostly because they've made the $50 pledge so damn good. If you take the total and divide it by the number of backers, lo and behold you get just over $50 each.
Navagon: I think this is mostly because they've made the $50 pledge so damn good. If you take the total and divide it by the number of backers, lo and behold you get just over $50 each.
Does this amount include 100k $ of Brian's Fargo private cash he mentioned?
Navagon: I think this is mostly because they've made the $50 pledge so damn good. If you take the total and divide it by the number of backers, lo and behold you get just over $50 each.
tburger: Does this amount include 100k $ of Brian's Fargo private cash he mentioned?
No. Brian Fargo has stated that they need $1 million to make the game, but they set the Kickstarter goal to the lower amount of $900,000 instead to have a better chance of success. If they receive less than $1 million, Fargo will pay the remainder out of his own pocket. If the Kickstarter project raises more than $1 million, he will not add his own $100,000 if I understood him correctly.
Post edited March 13, 2012 by spindown
spindown: snip
I guess they need 1 million to START making a game :-)
They have +360k now - I guess his personal cash will be safe :-P
Post edited March 13, 2012 by tburger
tburger: Does this amount include 100k $ of Brian's Fargo private cash he mentioned?
spindown: No. Brian Fargo has stated that they need $1 million to make the game, but they set the Kickstarter goal to the lower amount of $900,000 instead to have a better chance of success. If they receive less than $1 million, Fargo will pay the remainder out of his own pocket. If the Kickstarter project raises more than $1 million, he will not add his own $100,000 if I understood him correctly.
With the way its going, it might well go way past the $1million (optomistic!)
Good to see some people still want actual RPGs than crap like Mass Effect.
$417K pledges, 7k backers. Like woah...